I like you

Blindless Love

Jiyeon's point of view

        So today is the day I get my cast off, and today is marked as one month since I haven't seen him. I still remember the night he came to see me as if it was just yesterday. But why didn't I see him anymore? I know it wasn't because he was cold hearted, or at least I made myself think that. Or was it because he was scared I was going to leave me? "Urghh this thinking is hurting my head too much," I screamed out while hitting myself in the head. But I wonder why is it taking Eunjung so long to get here, I'm waiting for her, so I can finally walk without the cast.  DING DONG. I bet that's Eunjung unni right now as I walked to the door and opened it. "Let's go," said a man's voice while grabbing my hand. "Chanyeol," I said with shock. 

Chanyeol's point of view 

        So it's been a month since I've been avoiding Jiyeon. Where ever I went I saw her, at my favorite restaurant, at the cafe, and at the park! Every time I see her, I feel like going up to her and holding her in my arms. Instead I walk the other way, but it makes my heart ache having to avoid her all the time. But it's the best for both of us, I can't fall for a blind girl and she shouldn't love a guy like me, with scars that can't be healed. I sat on the couch, hitting myself, but I stopped when I heard my phone ring. "Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari tteuneun bam Two Moons, Two Moons Two Moon, Two Moon, Two Moons" 
"What do you want Baekhyun," I asked
"Can you take Jiyeon to the doctor to take off her cast today around 3," asked Baekhyun.
"Why should I go, can't you or your girlfriend go," I yelled through the phone.
"Because today is my one month anniversary so I'm taking Eunjung out, and plus if you don't take her, you're uncle will yell at you," said Baekhyun. 
"Urgh I hate when you're right, fine I'll go," I said while ending the call.
        "Why does fate always find a way for us to meet Jiyeon, why can't we just live life without each other," I said as I let out a sigh. I went into my car and started driving to Jiyeon's condo. When I got there, I let out a sigh and said to myself, all you have to do is go in there, take Jiyeon to the hospital, take her back, and return to your normal life. "You can do this," I screamed out to myself. I went to her apartment, rang the bell, grabbed her hand and headed out. But she stopped and seemed pretty surprised to see me.
"Chanyeol-ah, what are you doing here," she asked. 
"I'm here to take you to the hospital," I answered. 
"Where is Eunjung unni," she asked with a worried face.
"She is going on a date with Baekhyun," I said while grabbing her hand again.
"I don't want to go with you," she said while pulling her hand away from mine. 
"So you're really not going to go with me," I asked with a mad expression on my face. 
"I'm going to stay here and wait for Eunjung," she said while trying to open her door. 
"I guess I have no choice but to do this," I said while carrying her out and placing her in the car.

Baekhyun's point of view 

 "Yes the plan worked Chanyeol's going to take her to the hospital," I said while smiling at Eunjung. 
"Yay, they are going to see each other again, you know Jiyeon talks about Chanyeol so much lately," Eunjung said with a cute expression on her face. 
"Haha that is so funny, because Jiyeon is the only thing in Chanyeol's mind," I implied.
"I wonder who is always in your mind," Eunjung said while looking into my eyes. 
"Of course it's you," I said while pinching her cheeks until it got red. 
"Oww that hurts," Eunjung said with a frowny face. 
"I'm sorry," I said while kissing her cheeks. 
"It's okay, let's go on our date now," said Eunjung. 
So We drove off to the park, the place where we first met.

Author's point of view 

        The drive to the hospital was quiet as no one spoke a word. Both wanting to say something, but holding it in, fearing one might be hurt from the other's words. Not to long they reached the hospital, they both got in and sat there waiting. "Ouhh Jiyeon you're back," said the doctor. "Ne I'm here, ready for my cast to come off," she said. "Well it's going to take a while because we still have to take some tests first to know for sure that you can walk now," he said. It took about an hour to finish the test, to get the results, and to get the cast off.
"Ouh Jiyeon before you go I wanted to talk to you about your eyes," he said.
"Okay, what about my eyes," she asked with confusion. 
"Well , you still have a chance of seeing again," he said. 
"How is that even possible," she asked. 
"Well there are people who pass away and relatives donate their eyes, do you want to see again," he asked. 
"Of course, I would do anything to see the color of this world again," Jiyeon said. 
"Alright I'll let you know if we get donates, but it's expensive," he said. 
        Chanyeol was waiting outside for so long and finally Jiyeon came out. They both walked to the car quietly, not saying a word to anyone. They both got in the car and drove back to Jiyeon's condo. The ride was really quiet, so Chanyeol the radio. (Tears by Leessang ft Eugene) 
jibap gyedangil arae honja nunmul (sitting alone on the stairs in from of my house in tears)
niga alkkabwa mollae humchin nunmul (in case you find out, I secretly shed tears)
yaghae jiji anheuryeo balbeo dungeul chiryeoda (I try so hard not to become weak)
nae nunmul (my tears)

Chanyeol's point of view

          We were in the car again silently, I wanted to say something but couldn't, so I the radio. Tears by Leessang was on, although I hated this song, it was very catchy. I stole a glance at Jiyeon and I could see a tear fall from the corner of her eye. I parked the car on the side of the road and she faced to me, wondering what was going on. I wiped her tears, hugged her and said,"Jiyeon don't cry." She didn't reply, but instead hugged me tightly and started to cry even more. I pulled her away and wiped her tears again. Starring into her eyes, I pressed my lips against hers. After a couple a seconds, I pulled away, smiled, and started driving again. The whole drive back to her apartment was quiet, but my heart was filled with joy and a smiled was printed on my face the whole time.  

Author's point of view

        They finally arrived back at Jiyeon's apartment, Jiyeon got out of the car and before she could closed the door she asked something. "Do you want to come inside for a bit," she asked Chanyeol. "Sure, why not," replied Chanyeol. They both got out of the car and headed insided. As they were walking, Chanyeol placed her hand in his, Jiyeon noticed and just smiled. They both entered the apartment and sat next to each other on the couch. 
"Why did you kiss me," asked Jiyeon. 
"Why did you cry," asked Chanyeol. 
"That's personal," screamed out Jiyeon. 
"Well than my reason is personal too," Chanyeol screamed back at Jiyeon. 
"I cried because I thought of the past," Jiyeon said while starring at the ground. 
"What happened," asked Chanyeol. 
"Uhh well it's a long story," Jiyeon answered. 
"Well we have all night," Chanyeol said while putting his arms around Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon's point of view 

          Since Chanyeol wouldn't tell me why he kissed me, I couldn't tell him that I had a chance of seeing again. It was too expensive for the eyes and if I told him, he would want to pay for it. If I let him pay I would owe him too much, so I decided to tell him about my past. "Well you see I wasn't born blind, but when I turned seven my vision started to fog up and it seemed to upset my parents because I was the only child they had. Even though my parents didn't have much money, I didn't care as long as they were by my side than I was happy. Months past and my vision grew worst, and my parents seemed to grow farther away from me. And then one morning I woke up and my vision was clearly gone I couldn't see anything anymore. 
Flaskbackkkk 
I opened my eyes, hoping to still be able to see the colorful world and to see my mothers beautiful face. But when I opened my eyes everything was dark, no color, all I could see is brightness.
(Author's point of view)
"Umma umma," screamed out Jiyeon with tears in her eyes. 
"Ne" her mother said while running into Jiyeon's room. 
"Why can't I see anything," asked Jiyeon. 
"Don't play around with me young lady," replied Jiyeon's mother while walking out of Jiyeon's room. 
"Umma don't leave me," Jiyeon said while trying to follow her mother but tripped and fell. 
Jiyeon's mother quickly ran to her and said," my poor baby you really can't see anymore." Tears started to rush down her face.
"Umma please don't ever leave, Its okay if I can't see anymore, I just you and appa to be by my side,"Jiyeon said while wiping her tears away. 
"Of course umma will never leave you," said Jiyeon's umma while holding Jiyeon tightly in her arms. 
A week later, they were all in the car heading to somewhere they wouldn't tell Jiyeon. "Umma where are we going," Jiyeon asked her umma. "We are going somewhere special," said Jiyeon's dad. Jiyeon's mom was sitting in the passenger seat with tears rushing down her face. "We have to do this for the sake of her future," Jiyeon's dad said while holding her mother's hand.
As they arrived, Jiyeon was the only that got out, slowly walked up the stairs and to the door. 
 "Umma where am I," Jiyeon asked, but with no answer. 
"You're in your new home now," said an unfamiliar voice. 
"What is this place, where is my umma," asked Jiyeon. 
"This is a foster home, and I'm sorry I don't know," said the unfamiliar voice. 
"Umma you said you'll never leave me," Jiyeon screamed out while tears were rushing down her eyes. "Umma do you hate me that much, all I needed was to be next to you,I don't care if you don't ever feed me or care for me, as long as you are with me than I'm fine," Jiyeon said out while crying, in the corner of a dark room. 
End of flashback (Jiyeon's point of view)
A month later I learned that my parents had a gambling problem and were killed by a gang because they couldn't pay the money back. From that day on my days just got darker and darker, until I met Eunjung. She took care of me like an older sister and loved me for who I was. And now I'm very thankful of her, but it is sad how I can't do anything for her. 

Chanyeol's point of view 
       Listening to her story, I found out that her past was very similar to mines, maybe she wasn't as different as I thought. She had painful scars that were hard to disappear just like mines. Tears started to appear in her eyes, I wiped her tears and hugged her. "I kissed you because I like you," I said while letting her out of my embrace. "Why would you like someone like me, who can't even see," she asked while tears started to fall down checks. "Even though you can't see, you understand me, you always know what to say to me, and even though you can't see, you're beautiful, not just your appearance, but also your heart," I said while wiping her tears again.

Jiyeon's point of view 

        I can't believe it he likes me! Every word that was coming out of his mouth was making me happy, it was making my heart pound faster and faster. "Chanyeol-ah I like you too," I said while placing a kiss on his lips. When we parted, I layed my head on his chest and closed my eyes. 

Author's point of view

        Baekhyun and Eunjung were sitting under a tree looking up at the stars. "It's so beautiful," Eunjung said while looking up at the sky. "It's not as beautiful as you though," Baekhyun said while starring into her eyes. She leaned in closer to Baekhyun's face and kissed him. She parted from him and layed her head on his shoulder, "I wish I can always stay like this with you," she said. "Of course, we will always stay like this," he said while placing her hands with his. 
        They both went back to Eunjung's apartment to see Jiyeon and Chanyeol on the couch sleeping. "Awwhh look at them, they are so cute," Eunjung said while starring at them. "Let's go to my condo," suggested Baekhyun. Eunjung just nodded her head and followed Baekhyun to the car. They arrived at his condo, went inside and headed to his room. 
 "You can sleep on my bed," said Baekhyun. 
"Well what about you," asked Eunjung. 
"I can sleep on the ground," Baekhyun said. 
So Baekhyun turned off the lights and went to sleep.
"Psttt, Baekhyun are you asleep yet," asked Eunjung. 
"Shh, I'm sleeping," said Baekhyun. 
"Liar, if you are asleep then you wouldn't be able to answer me," said Eunjung. 
"What do you want," asked Baekhyun. 
"I can't sleep," said Eunjung. 
Baekhyun went up to the bed and asked," do you want to sleep in my arms?" 
"Ne, as long as you won't do anything erted," said Eunjung.
"I won't," said Baekhyun while Eunjung placed her head on his chest.
"Good night my love," Baekhyun said while kissing her forehead. 

______________________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone for reading, subscribing and commenting on my story. Thank you very much I appreciate it a lot, and I'm sorry if my story is boring.