See you soon

Blindless Love

Author's point of view 

As Eunjung laid on the bed staring at the ceiling, all that came out was tears. All she could do was think about Baekhyun and their love. She turned over to look at Baekhyun's face again and smiled. She was upset to leave, but she was also glad to meet someone as amazing as him. Eunjung decided to go get a glass a milk, since she couldn't sleep. Eunjung got her glass of milk and decided to sit for a bit before she went back to bed. Not to soon Chanyeol had got out for some water.

"Ohh noona, you couldn't sleep either?" Chanyeol pours himself a glass of water.

"Ne," Eunjung was too sad to even look at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol came and sat across from her," are you that upset about leaving?"

Eunjung took a long breath in," it's just..."

"It's just that theres still Baekhyun huh?"

"Ne," Eunjung stared at the ground.

"You know you shouldn't worry too much about Baekhyun, he's a grown man, he can handle things like this."

"I know but it's just," Eunjung wasn't able to finish her sentence as tears came down.

"You're afraid that when you go, your love for each other will go away," Chanyeol gets up from his seat.

All Eunjung could do was cry her heart out.

Chanyeol came to sit next to Eunjung and hugged her. 

"As long as you both trust in each other than you're love will still be as strong as ever," Chanyeol patted Eunjung's back as she keeps crying.

Chanyeol pulled away and looked at Eunjung and smiled," I believe that you guys can do it, so stop crying, and go to sleep, you're going to have a long flight tomorrow."

Eunjung smiles and hugs Chanyeol tightly," komawo Chanyeol, and I hope that when I leave you'll take good care of my Jiyeon for me."

"Don't worry, I will."

They both went back to the rooms and slept for their long days tomorrow.

Baekhyun's point of view 

As the sun shines down from the window down to me, I rub my eyes. Why did I have to wake up? I wanted to stay asleep beside her forever but starting today I won't be able to see her beautiful face anymore. I turn around to face Eunjung, but she wasn't there. As I look around the room, I see suitcases that were already filled with clothes. I scratch my head from frustration, "it's already time for her to leave?" All of a sudden I heard a loud bang from out of the bed room and I quickly got out to check what it was. 

Author's point of view

As Baekhyun quickly ran out the room, he found Eunjung picking up a pan she dropped.

"Ohh, hey you're awake," Eunjung smiled.

Baekhyun quickly went  up to Eunjung and hugged her tightly," you didn't leave yet."

"Haha of course I didn't leave yet, my flight doesn't leave until the afternoon," Eunjung hugged Baekhyun back.

"I miss you so much," Baekhyun kisses both Eunjung's cheek. 

"Haha I didn't even go anywhere."

"I know," Baekhyun keeps kissing Eunjung.

Eunjung tries to push Baekhyun away," okay okay Baekhyun you can stop now and eat before the food gets cold."

Baekhyun turns around to face the table," you made this?"

"Yeahh why?"

"It looks so good," drool starts to fall from the corner of Baekhyun's lip.

"Haha it's only sunny side eggs with bacon."

"With me?" Baekhyun's eyes widen as he stares at the food.

"Dumby not you, bacon as in pork," Eunjung lightly pushes Baekhyun's head.

"Ohh okay," Baekhyun gladly smiles and stuffs his mouth with food.

"Where is nom nom nom," Baekhyun mumbles as his mouth was fulled with food. 

"Where is who?" Eunjung looked at Baekhyun confusedly.

Baekhyun quickly swallows his food," where is Chanyeol and Jiyeon?"

"Ohhh they had to leave early for the surgery."

"Ohh okay I guess," Baekhyun stuffs his mouth with even more food.

Jiyeon's point of view 

So today I was awoke by the voice of Eunjung, she made sure that I would be right on time for my surgery. As I pull myself to sit, tears starts to form in my eyes, but I pushed them all back. All I could think of was "my unnie is leaving today." I wanted to cry but I couldn't, I can't. She is already upset enough that she will be leaving Baekhyun, I don't want her to be even more devastated. So I held back my tears. Before I knew it someone's arms was around me, comforting me. 

"You know, you don't have to hold it all in, I'm here for you."

A smile grew on my face as I heard those words.*He's actually paying attention to me*

"Komawo Chanyeol," I hugged him tighter.

"Come one let's go get ready," Chanyeol held onto my hand.

Author's point of view 

As Chanyeol and Jiyeon headed to the hospital, Jiyeon's heart pounded faster and faster. She felt her stomach flip upside down. Jiyeon quickly closed her eyes shut as she tightly holds onto her seatbelt. She slowly breaths in and out, however her grip on the seatbelt loosens as a hand takes her hand in his. A smile appeared on Chanyeol's face as he sees Jiyeon's reaction.

"You should take a nap you look tired." 

"No I'm fine."

"No I insist," Chanyeol says as he quickly takes off his seatbeat and lowers Jiyeon's seat.

"Are you sure I can go to sleep?"

"Of course," Chanyeol quickly puts on his belt and drove when the light turned green.

As Chanyeol and Jiyeon were off, Eunjung was getting ready to leave.

"Let me help you with that," Baekhyun removes the luggages from Eunjung's hand and takes it into the car.

Eunjung follows with a suitcase, before she closed the door, she took a look at her apartment. "Bye for now apartment, I'll be back, I hope," tears start to form in Eunjung's eyes as all those memories of being with Jiyeon in the apartment came crawling back.

"Eunjung we have to go or you're going to miss your flight," Baekhyun taps on Eunjung's shoulder as he takes the suitcase from Eunjung's hand. 

Eunjung took a deep breath in and closed the door. She went in to the car and was off to the airport. The drive to the airport was very quiet. They wereunable to say a word to each other. Eunjung looked out the window as they passed by many beautiful scenories. Baekhyun was focused on driving, but from time to time Baekhyun stole glances at Eunjung.

As the airport door opens Eunjung takes a deep breath in before she takes a step. Baekhyun followed eyeing her every move. Eunjung went up to get her ticket checked, while Baekhyun sat down with the luagages beside him.

"So when does your flight leave?" Baekhyun ask as Eunjung walks to him.

"In about twenty minutes or so," Eunjung looks at the watch on her wrist. 

"Let's take a picture," Baekhyun takes out his phone.

"Uhh I don't know Baekhyun."

"Ohh come on please, lets take one before you leave."

"Okay I guess."

CLICK 

Baekhyun quickly looks at the picture," ohh look theres something weird in the background."

"Where?" Eunjung quickly looks at Baekhyun's phone.

As she looks at the picture, she sees Jiyeon and Chanyeol holding up a sign," Unni we're proud of you."

"Wait is that Jiyeon, but it can't be, Jiyeon went to her surgery." Eunjung was shocked from seeing the picture. Eunjung quickly turns around and sees Jiyeon and Chanyeol standing there with the sign from the picture," what are they doing here?" Eung quickly turns to Baekhyun. As Eunjung turns around, she finds Baekhyun standing there with a sign, "Unni We Love You." Before Baekhyun knew it, Eunjung hugged him tightly, and tears came rushing down her face.

"Oh my gosh, Eunjung don't cry," Baekhyun patted Eunjung's back.

Chanyeol and Jiyeon quickly walked up to them. Chanyeol held Jiyeon's hand and leaded the way.

"Unni?"

"Jiyeon-ah," Eunjung quickly turned around to Jiyeon and hugged her. "wjhat are you doing here don't you have surgery today?"

"No unni, Chanyeol moved it to tomorrow so I can come here before you leave," Jiyeon hugs Eunjung back.

(Flashback)

"Jiyeon we're here." Chanyeol shook Jiyeon's shoulder.

"I felt like I've been asleep for hours," Jiyeon rubbed her eyes.

"Well you have been."

"Haha Chanyeol don't joke around with me like that."

"I'm not, come on lets go," Chanyeol opened his door.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Chanyeol walked to Jiyeon's door.

"Only if I could see," Chanyeol opened Jiyeon's door.

"Like I said before use your other senses," Chanyeol crossed Jiyeon's arm with his.

Chanyeol leaded the way, but suddenly took a stop and removed Jiyeon's arm. The wind came blowing into Jiyeon's face causing her hair to fly back elegantly. The loud sound beated loudly into Jiyeon's ear causing her to flinch back a little.

"We're at the airport," a smile appeared on Jiyeon's face as she was still feeling the wind against her pale light skin.

"But why did you bring me here Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol lightly put his arms around Jiyeon's waist," because I know you wanted to send Eunjung unni off."

Jiyeon quickly turns to hug Chanyeol tightly," but what about the surgery?"

Chanyeol hugs Jiyeon," well yesterday I rescheduled your surgery for tomorrow."

"Komawo," Jiyeon burries her face into Chanyeol's chest.

"Haha it was really nothing," Chanyeol scratches his head.

"Come on let's go," Jiyeon pulls away from Chanyeol's embrace.

"Hold on I have to get some things out of the car first," Chanyeol quickly runs to the car.

(End of flashback)

Eunjung lets go of Jiyeon and hugs Chanyeol tightly," komawo for bringing Jiyeon."

"Haha uhhh it was really nothing Unni," Chanyeol hugged back.

With the minutes Eunjung had left, she spent it talking and joking around with the ones she loved the most. As Eunjung was laughing, she stopped to look at her watch. Looking down at her watch, Eunjung's stomach dropped as her eyes widen. 

"You guys," Eunjung looked at them with sadness in her eyes.

"It's time," Baekhyun looked to the ground and his voice now filled with sadness.

Eunjung got up and hugged Jiyeon,"Bye my Jiyeonnie, stay healthy okay."

"Okay unni you too," Jiyeon held in her tears.

Eunjung went to hug Chanyeol," take good care of Jiyeon for me, and you better not hurt her."

"Haha I won't," Chanyeol laughed with nervousness.

Eunjung took Jiyeon's hand and put it in Chanyeol's hand," I hope that when I get back you guys will be as happy as ever together, I believe in you guys."

"Unni," Jiyeon's face was filled with redness.

"Komawo unni, we will be happy," Chanyeol put his arms around Jiyeon's shoulder.

Eunjung turned around to look at Baekhyun. Staring into Baekhyun's eyes she was unable to say a word to him.

Baekhyun quiickly pulled Eunjung into his embrace," it's okay, you don't have to say anything, I understand."

They all walked Eunjung to her airplane section. Chanyeol and Jiyeon were holding hands walking behind Eunjung and Baekhyun. As Baekhyun and Eunjung were side by side, Eunjung's focused was all towards Baekhyun as she walked. Getting closer and closer to her airplane section, Eunjung's heart pounded faster and faster. *Not yet not yet* As they finally arrived at Eunjung's section, she quickly turned to Baekhyun.

"Komawo Baekhyun," tears came rushing down her face as she looked into Baekhyun's eyes.

"No thank you," Baekhyun wiped Eunjung's tears.

Eunjung and Baekhyun hugged tightly before Eunjung went. "Goodbye," Eunjung waved as she walked in.

As Eunjung walked in, Baekhyun watched from behind with tears in his eyes.

"Come on Baekhyun lets go," Chanyeol tapped Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Okay," Baekhyun replied lightly.

"Oppa, don't worry, you guys will make it," Jiyeon smiled at Baekhyun.

"Komawo," Baekhyun smiled lightly back.

Chanyeol and Jiyeon headed back first, as Baekhyun just kept looking.

Before Baekhyun was going to leave, he took one more look.*Good bye my love, I'm really going to miss you*

As Baekhyun walked back, he heard a voice calling out his name.

"Baekhyun Baekhyun!"

Someone quickly hugged Baekhyun from behind," Baekhyun I love you."

Baekhyun quickly turns around and kisses Eunjung.

"I love you too, but what are you doing here, your flights going to leave," Baekhyun lightly pushes Eunjung telling her to go back.

"I...I...I just needed to see you one more time before I leave."

Baekhyun quickly pulls Eunjungs into his embrace as his tears start to fall.

"Baekhyun please wait for my return," Eunjung hugs Baekhyun tightly as tears fell from her eyes.

"Don't worry I will," Baekhyun hugs Eunjung even tighter.

"Ma'am it's almost time for your flight to leave," the lady taps Eunjung's shoulder.

"Okay..," Baekhyun walks Eunjung back.

"Here this is for you," Eunjung handed him a small box.

"What is this," Baekhyun looked down to the little box in hishand.

"It's something for you," Eunjung smiled.

"Don't open it yet," Eunjung hit Baekhyun''s hand.

"Oh okay haha."

Eunjung took a deep breath in and walked in her section," good bye Baekhyun."

Hearing those words really make Baekhyun's heart ache. Baekhyun quickly ran to Eunjung and hugs her from behind," don't say goodbye, it's like you're leaving me and never coming back, and I don't ever want that to happen."

"Well then see you soon," Eunjung waves at Baekhyun before walking in.

Baekhyun happily waves back at Eunjung," see you soon my love."

As Baekhyun gets into his car, he just sits there. "Come back soon."

As Eunjung sat in her seat, she stared out the window with tears. "Wait for me."

Baekhyun laid his head on the steering wheel as his heart was filled with pain. He turned to look at the passengers seat and saw the small box just sitting there. "Ohh I wonder what she put in here?" Baekhyun quickly opened the box and saw a ring. The ring had Eunjung's name engraved in it. Looking at the ring made Baekhyun smile. He looked down on his lap and saw the box, but inside the box there was a small photo. The small photo had Eunjung wearing the same ring, but on hers, Baekhyun's name was engraved in it. Looking at the ring on his hand, a big bright smile came upon Baekhyun's face," she sure is a special girl."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYYYYYY GUYYYYYSSSS!!!!!!!! What did you guys think about this chapter? Comment down below please :)? And I know I'm taking forever to update and it's not because I don't have anymore motivation. I have tons of motivation HAHAHAHAHAHA, but I just don't have the time to write much anymore :(. Sad right? I know lol. But I can't wait for Exo's comeback and Jiyeon's solo comeback!!!!! Are you guys as excited as I am???? I bet you guys arreeeee!!!!! Lol okay I'm done here, BYEEEEE BYYYYEEEEE :D :) ;) ;P :P Oh one more thing, you guys should check out my friend's first fanfic! Thank you :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/710232/my-love-story-romance-tvxq-yunho-exo-kai-kris-eunyoung