Meeting by fate?

Blindless Love

Chayeol's point of view 

        Oh my its already night time, how could I sleep for so long? Well I should go for a walk since I haven't been outside yet. As I went out the autumn breeze flowing, it felt so refreshing. I walked about one or two blocks away from my condo, until I heard a loud POW that scared me. As I was watching from afar, a crowd of people sarted running the opposite direction, but there was a girl on the ground yelling for help.

 

Author's point of view

     Jiyeon was outside of an small restaruant  heading home and Chanyeol was not to far taking a walk.On the road next to small restaurant there was a pack of gangsters. The head gangster pulled out a gun and pointed at the other gang master. Before he could shoot the other gang master pullled the gun pointing up to the air. All you could hear was " POW." Everyone on the block stated running towards Chanyeol's direction. JIyeon could hear the pow, but didn't know what to do. Before she could do anything the crowd ran her over, stepping on her ankle, causing her to stay on the ground. She started screaming, " Help me, please someone help me!' Chanyeol heard her screaming, but with the coldheart of his, he thought of helping, but walked the opposite way. However, fate had something else in stored for them.

 

Jiyeon's point of view

 

          I heard the pow, but I didn't know what was happening, all I know was that the sound came from a gun. Before I could do anything, I was ran over by people running to save their lives. I tried to get back on my feet, however someone stepped on my ankle, and I'm not sure if I can still walk. I decided to scream for help. HELP ME, PLEASE SOMEONE! I don't think anyone heard me bcause of all the noise made from the crowd. I could feel my tears falling, but all of a sudden I was lifted up.I could feel the warmth from the person's hand. I asked him who he was, but he didn't answer me. I thanked him for helping me but he didn't say you're welcome. All he said was, why are you so stupid, you saw the crowd running, you should of started running too, with his deep voice.I was pretty pissed because if I could see I would of ran for my life, but I can't see! I didn't say anything but I thought to myself even though I can't see him,I can tell from his deep voice that he is handsome. But why is he so rude?

 

Chanyeol's point of view

 

        I heard the girl screaming, but I didn't really care, so I started to walk back to my condo. Someone will help her eventually I thought to myself. But what if no one does, urghhhh man I can't let her get stomp by all those people, why is she so stupid. I walked back and picked her up bridal style, she was pretty light. She asked me who I was, but she wasn't good enough to know my name. She thanked me for helping her, but I decided to yell at her for not putting herself in safety. She became quiet, as I looked at her, she was actually pretty but really stupid. I could tell that she was mad from the expression she was making. I giggled a little inside, she looked cute when she made that expression. Pshh what am I thinking, she is not a bit cute. I saw that the street became quiet, so I put her on a bench, and left. While I was walking back I could here her yelling at me for leaving her.

 

Jiyeon's point of view

 

          As the surrounding around us became quiet, I could feel him letting me go. He placed me on a bench and just left me there. I yelled at him, "YAA HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, YOU ARE SO RUDE!" I thought to myself urghh how can I go home, I can't walk or see, and I didn't have my stick."JIyeonaa", someone screamed my name. I screamed out, "Eunjung is that you?" "Nee its me, what are you doing here, and oh my gosh what happened to you ankle?", Eunjung asked me. I told her that I was okay and to take me home first. So we went home and yes we are roommates.

 

Chanyeol's point of view 

 

        I finally get to the condo, as I got home Baekhyun was eating chips on my couch," YAA what are you doing here", I screamed out. " Hey Chanyeol you're home, I missed you haha, not," said Baekhyun. I asked him again what he was doing here and he just wanted to hang. I told him about what happened earlier, and he was shocked that I helped that poor girl." Haha but Chanyeol I think you guys met by fate, I mean maybe you were meant to help her, maybe she is the one,is she pretty," asked Baekhyun. Psshhh don't talk nonsense, she isn't even pretty, I'm to good for her ," I said. And he just stared at me, but we decided to just watch movies.

 

End of Chapter 1 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I'm sorry if my story is not interesting, it's my first story. So sorry if I have a lot of errors and if its not exciting.