It's weird right?

Blindless Love


Author's point of view 

        Chanyeol decided he needed to go out, he took his jacket and keys and left. He decided to go to the club since he hasn't been there for a while now. In the past whenever he missed Hyuna he would go to the club to drink or flirt with girls. When he got there, the music was blasted so loud that you could hear it from across the city. And my oh my the gorgeous ladies in their short mini dresses that showed off their long thin legs. When Chanyeol got in he immediately sat on the counter and asked the bartender for beer. As Chanyeol sat there drinking his beer, he noticed a pretty tall, curving thin body girl dancing in the crowd. She wasn't just dancing alone, she was grinding on this guy who looked like he was in his thirties and already has a child. When Chanyeol looked closer he couldn't believe his eyes. 
"Pshh still want me back my a**," Chanyeol said while chugging his glass. 
Chanyeol asked the bartender for another one. One after another, Chanyeol kept chugging and chugging. By the fifth one, he had lost count. 
"This one goes to Hyuna, the girl who brought me so much pain and still wants me back just to create more pain and scares," Chanyeol toasted to himself and chugged the whole glass. 
"And this one is to Jiyeon the one who erased all of those scars, but because she is blind I find it hard to love her, ohh stupid me," Chanyeol toasted again to himself and chugged it. 
"Sir I'm sorry but you have to leave, we're closed," the bartender said while leading Chanyeol out to his car. 
Chanyeol drove off, not even knowing where he was going. 

Jiyeon's point of view 

       It's been a month since Chanyeol came to see me. I really miss him, the way his warmth surrounds me, how he always laughs to my lame jokes, the way he would always hold me close and how he would always say the right things. I went to lay down on my bed and tried to close my eyes to go to sleep. My eyes have been feeling really heavy, from the lack of sleep and from all those tears that have been falling. I closed my eyes and finally slowly began to fall asleep. DING DONG. 
"Urghh who could that be at this hour," I said while getting up and slowly walking my way to the door. 
"Jiyeon I'm sorry," screamed out Chanyeol. 

Author's point of view 

        Jiyeon quickly opened the door for Chanyeol, he walked in acting all crazy. The smell of alcohol was so strong that Jiyeon could smell it, even though Chanyeol wasn't close to her. Jiyeon figured out that he was drunk, but she couldn't do anything about it because she couldn't see anything. 

"Chanyeol where are you," Jiyeon screamed out while standing near the door. 
Chanyeol went behind Jiyeon and carried her, spinning them both around the room. 
"Oh my gosh, put me down before you drop me," Jiyeon yelled out. 
Chanyeol dropped Jiyeon on the couch roughly causing Jiyeon to feel pain. 
"Oww that hurts," Jiyeon said while rubbing her elbow.
"Haha I am so stupid," Chanyeol said while spinning around. 
"Chanyeol come here," Jiyeon said while sitting on the couch. 
"Wae, are you going to tell me that I'm stupid and have no brain," Chanyeol said while pouting like a little kid. 
"No I just want to ask you something," said Jiyeon nicely. 
"You can ask me from there," Chanyeol said while crossing his arms. 
"Please, if you come here I'll buy you some ice cream," Jiyeon suggested. 
"Okay, but you have to promise me, so I know you won't lie," Chanyeol said while walking Jiyeon. 
"I promise," Jiyeon said while letting him cross his pinky with hers.
Chanyeol came and sat down next to Jiyeon. 
"So why did you go and drink so much huh," asked Jiyeon. 
"Because my heart was hurting," Chanyeol said with his kid voice.
"Tell Jiyeon, she will make it better," Jiyeon sat while patting Chanyeol's head. 
Chanyeol laid his head slowly on Jiyeon's lap. 
"Because I'm in love with two girls," said Chanyeol. 
"Ouh really, do they love you," ask Jiyeon. 
"Well uhh the girl Hyuna said she loved me but I saw her dancing with another guy, and the other girl uhhh Jiyeon she never told me if she loved me or not," Chanyeol said while playing with his hands. 
"Are you okay with Jiyeon not telling you," asked Jiyeon while she was combing her hand throw Chanyeol's hair. 
"Uhh I don't think so," Chanyeol said. 
"Why do you say that," asked Jiyeon while playing with Chanyeol's hair. 
"Because it hurts knowing that I have to wait for a blind girl to tell me her feelings, I mean I don't know why but I fell in love with a blind girl, it's weird right, I mean I didn't mean to fall for her but getting closer to her, I fell without knowing," said Chanyeol while looking up at Jiyeon. 
"Yeahh it's pretty weird falling for a blind girl," Jiyeon said while trying to hold back her tears. 
"You're pretty, well good night missy I'm really tired now," Chanyeol said while falling asleep on Jiyeon's lap. 
" I love you Chanyeol, but you're right it is weird to fall for a blind girl, I'm sorry for hurting you, I never meant too," Jiyeon said while tears rushed down her cheeks.
"Good night Chanyeol," Jiyeon said while kissing his forehead. 

___________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys well this is just a short little chapter I felt like writing. I'm really sorry if my writing is starting to bore you guys, I'll try harder to make my story better. Thank you for reading :)