Dance Night

Uri Sarang - Our Love

Chapter 30

 

It was after midnight when they finally arrived at Sara’s place. They expected to see Heechul and Sungmin there, but the apartment was empty.

 

“Whew, we’re saved. They’re not back from work yet.” Kyuhyun said in relief.

“Hyung, can you make some sobering-up soup for Sara? If they get here and find her like this, then we’re dead.” Kyuhyun pleaded while pulling onto Yesung’s sleeve.

 

Sara had woken up in the car, and ever since then, had become super hyper. Conversely, Ryeowook had fallen asleep, and had been placed onto a couch the moment they had stepped in.

 

Sara sat on top of the kitchen counter, and snatched a strawberry from the cake she had made.

“I don’t need any soup, I’m perfectly fine. You’re so boring Kyu.” She said while sticking out her tongue at him.

 

 

Kyuhyun promptly made an evil face back at her, and walked over. He put both his hands on either side of the counter that she was sitting on; stared straight into her eyes, and said:

 “I think you forget your place sometimes little Sarang, but I am still your Oppa! You may think that you can fool around and speak to me informally just because you beat me in a drinking game, and saw me almost once…” (Yesung coughed at this point and shouted “WHAT?”)…”but when I tell you to do something for your own health, and to save our butts from Heechul, you better listen!”

Sara blinked slowly, and brought her face closer to Kyuhyuns.

 

“Is the maknae afraid of his hyung?” She asked him teasingly.

“No!” Kyuhyun replied defiantly.

“Does the maknae want me to call him ‘Oppa’?”

“Ye…well…that’s not the point!” Kyuhyun snapped.

 

Sara put her palms onto Kyuhyun’s face, and said softly “I’m really fine Kyu, I just have a lot of energy right now. Do you know what’s the best way to burn off that energy?” She asked him.

Kyuhyun gulped and said “N…no, what?”

“Dancing!” Sara shouted in reply.

 

Kyuhyun laughed in disbelief as Sara jumped down from the counter and headed towards the TV set.

 MTV was playing the latest k-pop music. Soon, they were all dancing in the lounge, except for Ryeowook, who managed to sleep through the noise.

 


 

 

Heechul rushed back to the dorm. He had been made to wait at the radio station after Youngstreet had finished, and was now late for Sara’s party.

He looked at his watch and cursed. It was already past 00:30am.

“What if they’re asleep?” he thought.

He quickly walked over to the window to check. He expected the lights to be off, but what he saw made his jaw drop.

“I’m gonna kill them.” He said with a mixture of jealousy.

 

Just then, he heard the front door open, and the sound of people walking in, which made him shut the curtain and turn around in the space of a heartbeat.

 

“Oh, hyung, you’re home.” Eunhyuk said as he walked in.

 

Heechul nodded at him, and tried to move away from the window, but it was too late. Leeteuk had walked in right after Eunhyuk, and had seen him standing near the curtain.

 

“Whats going on?” Leeteuk asked suspiciously.

 

Heechul pretended to straighten out his jacket and replied. “Nothing, I’m just going out for a while to meet some friends. I’ll be back later.”

He began walking past Leeteuk towards the door, but Leeteuk stopped him and said “You were watching her again, weren’t you? Why are you hiding it?”

 

Heechul was at a loss for words. He was still shocked by what he had seen, and he now realised that Leeteuk was the only member out of the loop. Shindong had already known for quite some time, and had not been bothered about it, but Leeteuk would FREAK OUT if he found out, especially if he found out at this moment.

 

“Look, why don’t you come out with me, huh? Let’s go have a drink or something.” Heechul said as he put an arm around Leeteuk’s shoulder and guided him out.

 

“WOW! Look at her go! Why didn’t they invite me?”

Eunhyuk was standing at the window, having already caught on to what Heechul must have been doing.

 

Leeteuk pushed Heechul aside, and ran to the window saying: “Eunhyuk-ah! No! You can’t see her yet; Heechul and I saw her first…!”

 

Leeteuk stopped dead in his tracks. He had seen it. Or rather, he had seen THEM.

The rest of s were dancing with the ballerina in her apartment.

 

“Kyuhyun? Yesung?” WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING THERE?!?!?!?! Donghae too?” How do they even know her?”

Leeteuk completely lost it and gripped his hair in frustration. He turned around, and gave Heechul a death glare.

 

“YOU!” he shouted.

“Me? D…don’t look at me, I…didn’t do anything.” Heechul stammered.

“You knew about this!

 You were going to go over there just now! Weren’t you!

 How did they all meet her? How do they even know her?

 AND WHY ARE THEY DANCING WITH HER!?!?!

 

Heechul really didn’t want to answer all these questions. He would still be labelled a traitor no matter what he said. So, he did the only possible thing he could do in the situation, and ran out of the apartment as fast as his legs could carry him.

Leeteuk screamed “YAH!” and ran after him.

 

Eunhyuk glanced at them leaving the dorm, but focused his attention instead on the goings-on in Sara’s apartment.

Just a second ago everyone had been dancing very heatedly, and Sara had been surrounded by all the boys. But now, they had stopped, and seemed to be teaching her something.

“What…Oh! HAHAHA!”

Eunhyuk laughed as he watched them all dancing to T-ara’s “Roly Poly”.

“I have got to be a part of this.” He said to himself.

He grabbed his scarf and quickly headed out, hoping to catch up with Heechul and Leeteuk.