Love Shots

Uri Sarang - Our Love

Chapter 29

 

 

 

Hongdae.

 

It was just 8pm, but the streets were already sprawled with people, mostly students and young couples out for a good time.

 

Sara was amazed by everything that she saw. The lively atmosphere was infectious, and she couldn’t help not feeling excited.

The boys led her to the back of a restaurant, and they found a corner table. In a few minutes, the food arrived, and it seemed like they had ordered the entire menu.

She didn’t know where to begin, so they all took it in turns to feed her something from each plate.

 

They had shots of soju in-between, including Sara, but she wasn’t aware of how much she was drinking. As the night wore on, for some reason, everything became funnier. All of them laughed at the silliest things, and not one of them realised that they were getting really drunk.

 

Yesung looked at his watch, and suddenly jumped up in his seat.

 

“Yah! Its 11:30! Hyung will be at the apartment! We have to get back now!

 

Ryeowook reached out a hand and pulled Yesung back down.

 

“Don’t...worry...*hiccup*...hyung...Look! You’re already here!” He said between hiccuping.

 

“Not me you babo! Heechul hyung!” Yesung said while grabbing Ryeowook’s arm and pushing him from side to side.

 

Ryeowook wobbled from being pushed, and fell sideways onto Donghae’s lap.

“Heeheehee...hyung...I think I’m drunk! Ahahaha!” Ryeowook laughed while looking up at Donghae.

 

Donghae looked at him, and then hit the table with his hand a few times. “Kyuhyun-ah, stop your game so we can go home now or we’ll get into trouble.”

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t hear him. He was too busy staring into Sara’s eyes to be concerned about anything else.

Sara was beating him, and this was something that had never happened before.

 

“Think you can take anymore maknae-si? Sara as she downed another shot of her drink.

 

Kyuhyun shook his head to clear his mind, and asked her “Don’t you think you’ve had enough Sarang-ah? Even Heenim would be asleep after having this much soju.”

 

Sara laughed at him. “This is nothing. It feels like I’m drinking water.”

 

Kyuhyun bit his lips in frustration. He knew that he had reached his limit. There was no way that he could drink another glass, but he didn’t want to concede defeat.

 

“Let’s continue our game at home, shall we? Heechul is waiting for us anyway.” He said.

 

“Fine, but just so you know, I won this round.” Sara said while tying her hair into a ponytail. Her body was hot all over, and she was glad at the thought of getting outside for some air. They all got up, and Sara slid out of the corner seat after Kyuhyun, but as soon as she stood up, she toppled over. Kyuhyun just managed to catch her before she hit the floor.

 

He struggled to hold her up, and was grateful when Donghae grabbed her other arm to help out.

 

“What do we do now?” Kyuhyun asked him.

 

“This is all your fault. Why did you have to pressure her into drinking so much? She’s even younger than you, this was bound to happen.” Donghae scolded him.

 

Yesung went closer to Sara’s face, and heard her breathing slowly. “She’s just asleep. Let’s get her back to the apartment quick. I’ll handle Ryeowook. Donghae, you carry her. You can manage, right?” Yesung asked him.

 

Donghae hesitated at the thought of having to carry her, but he was the strongest one there at the moment, and Kyuhyun was too shaky right now to be of any help.

 

He took Sara’s other arm from Kyuhyun, and placed it around his neck. He then carefully lifted her up into his arms. She was fast asleep, and her head was resting against his shoulder.

 

 He could feel her breath against his neck. He looked down, and her head moved backward, exposing her neck. Donghae’s eyes roamed downwards, to the slow breathing movement of her chest, and then back upwards, to settle on her lightly parted lips.

He had always thought that Sara was beautiful, but right now she was irresistible, and she wasn’t even awake.

 

His heart began racing, and his cheeks were burning, so he took a deep breath, and walked off first before the boys could notice.

 

Kyuhyun tried to follow behind, but Yesung called out to him to help with Ryeowook. The eternal maknae was holding onto his hyung as if his life depended on it, afraid that his wobbly legs were going to make him fall down, but he was still laughing anyway.

 

“Oooohhh Hyung! My legs won’t work! Hyung! Ottokeeeee!!!” Ryeowook’s high pitched voice could be heard throughout the restaurant.

 

Yesung scolded him to be quiet, and Kyuhyun hurriedly went over to help drag him outside.

 

Donghae was already waiting in a taxi, with Sara snuggled up against him. The driver eyed them through the review mirror and said to Donghae. “Waaah...your girlfriend is pretty ne?”

 

Donghae nodded, and grinned despite himself. This was the first physical contact that he had with Sara. Even after the week that they had spent together in the dorms, she had never hugged him, or played around with him in the same way as she had with the other members.

 

He looked at her, and whispered “Sarang-ah, I really like you”.

“Mmmm...” Sara murmurred in reply. Her head lolled forward, but Donghae pulled her back, and she fell onto his lap, the same way that Ryeowook had done earlier.

Donghae looked down at her, and laughed, while running a hand over her head.

He felt good. After a long time of hating himself, and his ex-girlfriend, he felt really good.

 

He was interrupted by Yesung and Kyuhyun, who were having trouble pushing a loud and noisy Ryeowook into the car. He kept on protesting, until he saw Sara asleep in the same car.

 

"Sarang-ah is here! Donghae hyung! Why is she asleep on your lap huh? Bring her here!”

Ryeowook made to reach out a hand to Sara, but Kyuhyun stopped him by jumping over and sitting next to Sara.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Get out of my way! I’m your hyung remember? Get.Out!”

 

“You’re acting like the maknae right now, so I’m the hyung. Now just shut up so we can get home you drunken giraffe!"

 

Ryeowook began a mini fist-fight with Kyuhyun, while Yesung jumped into the front seat.

 

“Please hurry”, he said to the driver as they sped off.