How to treat a lady

Uri Sarang - Our Love

 

Sara felt like she was close to tears. She had never felt so used in her life. Donghae was treating her like a lifeless doll. He didn’t care for her feelings, and held her wherever he felt like. At the moment his face was only inches away from hers, and she had both her hands on his chest as if to push him away. The pose wasn’t so bad, so she moved away from him after awhile to try something different, but then he held on to her and brought his face closer as if he were going to kiss her. She felt a chill run through her body when he placed his hands on her back, and quickly turned her face away from his while pushing at his chest with her hand.

 

The photographer shouted in delight and told them to hold the pose. “That’s perfect!” he yelled. “It looks so real!”

 

Sara felt her face burning. She was extremely uncomfortable being in such close proximity with Donghae, and she was convinced at this point that he had no manners whatsoever. She maintained the pose, but looked up at Donghae in anger, and then turned her face away from the camera when she felt her tears falling.

 

 In the next moment, she felt someone push them apart. She looked up in surprise to see Sungmin standing in between herself and Donghae. He wasn’t looking at her, instead, he was staring at Donghae, and Sara could see that he was angry. When he spoke, his voice was low, but Sara could hear the threat in his words.

“That’s no way to treat a lady Donghae”, he said.

He then turned to face her, and she saw his expression soften at once. She quickly wiped away her tears and then looked at the ground.

 

The director came over to ask them if anything was wrong.

“If it’s possible, I’d like to try modeling as well”, Sungmin said.

Donghae and Sara looked at him in shock. The designer seemed thrilled to have another Super Junior member model his clothes, and in what seemed like no time at all, Sungmin was dressed and ready for the shoot.

 

Before he could take his place next to Sara, he grabbed Donghae by the arm and then whispered menacingly into his ear.

“Watch closely, I’m going to teach you a lesson”.

Donghae’s face turned white, and he nodded in response. If there was ever a time that he was afraid of one of s, it was now. He moved aside and watched as Sungmin walked towards Sara.

 

“Its nice to meet you again Sarang-shi, I hope you don’t mind me taking Donghae’s place”, Sungmin said with a smile.

 

Sara smiled back hesitantly, and replied in a soft voice. “Im abit tired now Sungmin-shi, but I’ll do my best”.

“Don’t worry, it will be over soon”, he said.

 

Donghae watched as Sungmin copied the exact same poses that he had been doing. However, he noticed that Sungmin’s hands never once touched Sara’s body. He was always just a few centimeters away from her skin. To anyone else, it might look as if he was actually holding her, when infact, he was making every attempt not to burden her with unwanted contact.

 

Soon Sara was even smiling at Sungmin, and the chemistry between them became natural, as if they were just two friends enjoying their time together. They even received praises from the photographer for giving off a romantic yet playful feel.

 

Donghae felt his face heating up. He couldn’t stay in the room any longer. He got up and left the building. As soon as he was outside, he began walking. Soon he was running. He knew that he had been behaving badly. He had taken out all of his frustrations on an innocent girl. He had even made her cry. She hadnt deserved it, and Sungmin had shown him that. He was embarrased. He was ashamed. But most of all, he was angry at himself for not being able to control his feelings. He kept on running until he was out of breath, the icy wind slapping him on the face as a reminder of his wrongdoings.

 

When he stopped, he had tears in his eyes, and they soon ran down his face in streams. He doubled over and gasped out in pain. He had been the one left behind in his previous relationship, and because he hadnt dealt with his feelings yet, everyone close to him had been suffering. He had acted selfishly. This wasnt like him. He wanted things to go back to normal, but he didnt know where to start. He shuddered from exhaustion, and then looked around, suddenly wanting to be around someone he knew, but finding nobody there. He was out in the open, and a feeling of loneliness assaulted him. He began panicking, and his breathing became heavier. He hugged himself tightly and sobbed. "It hurts”, he cried while clutching at his chest.

He took out his phone and dialled a number. As soon as the person on the other side answered, he said:

 “Teukie hyung…please…come pick me up”.