o9.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning : Weird scene ahead!

 

It's the next day already, Eun Mi is currently preparing to go to school. when suddenly her phone beeped.She open the text message, revealing a new text from Luhan.

To : Eun Mi From : Luhan Have you woken Up?

 

To : Luhan From : Eun Mi Ya think?

Yes, she's being cold right now. Eversince Luhan knew her number, he couldn't contain himself to stop texting her.

 

She ignored his next text and directly went to school. #TypicalEunMi

After arriving to the school, she was greeted by a panting Zelo. "Noonaa!!!" He shouted from the distance.

"You will tutor me again today right?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, and there will be a new student." 

"What?... How come? I want noona for myself" He pout his lips and hug the elder body.

Earning a chuckled from her.


There' a jealous Luhan, eyeing them from the distance with burning eyes and a rapidly beating heart. Furious with the sight of a boy hugging Eun Mi.

What are you thinking luhan? She's not even yours. Yet.

A really annoying voice suddenly interrupted his thought, a voice that no other belongs to Mina. "Oppa!!!" She run to him and tackle him with bone-crushing hug.

"Can we have a date today? I want to make up for last night incident" She said while smiling widely and hugging his arms.

"I can't, I want to study" He shortly replies.

"Eo? Study? Since when did you study?" She asked with a higher tone.

"Since I watched World War Z" Luhan said and walked off.

 

Hours passed by and it's time for Eun Mi to tutor two naughty brat.

She's in her house study room, preparing the material. Zelo has arrived and currently playin a video games with Stefan. Yes, he know Stefan. 

DING DONG
 

The bell rung, someone is coming. Suddenly Luhan entered the study room. How come he is so fast?

"You've arrived" Eun Mi said while looking at the book. Not minding his presence.

"Zelo!! Come here!" She shouted.

Luhan took a seat across her and starred at her figure.

She coughed slightly, signaling that she knew that Luhan is starring at her.

Zelo barged in the room and took a seat beside Luhan.

"So, you've arrived too" She said and tilted her head up. 

Oh my god. She look extremely cute with that nerdy glasses. Luhan thought.

"Luhan, you will learn..... Biologhy right?" She asked while putting her elbows on the table and put his palms under her chin.

"Yes" He shortly replied.

"And you Zelo?"

"Well, I don't have any test left for now but I'm looking forward to study Mathematics" Zelo said while opening his backpack.

"Okay then" She said and suddenly shouted "Stefan!!! Come here!!!! Could you please teach Zelo in his lesson?" 

"I'm coming!!!" Stefan shouted from fthe other room.

Seconds later he arrived. As in of cue, Zelo stood up and went to another table. Now, he will have his study with Stefan.

Eun Mi stood up to, but she's not heading towards them. She's going to sit beside Luhan's seat.

"So, where's your book?" She asked while bringing her pen up to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter