o3.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Fighting scene ahead. Eun Mi vs The queenka. There's a big chance the queenka will go home with smudged makeup.

 

After done doing my usual morning routine, I went to my school. There's a slight feeling inside of me that's telling today, won't be a good day. Hope that my gut is wrong. The problem is, my gut was never wrong.

 

And it's true. When I arrived, infront of the school gate there's a big poster. It's written there :

 

"SONG EUN MI IS A MISTRESS"

 

Under the sentence, there's a picture of me with Jaejoong. 

 

I know who did this! This must be done by the Exo boys. Because, I can see that the place that become the background of the picture is my workplace street! It's right across the cafe! 

 

There's no doubt that they are the one who did this!
But, as always... I shrugged it off. 

Every mocks, gossips, curse words that they address to me will never break me down. Unless if they mock my family or the person that I took care and as long as they don't touch me physically.

The hallway is filled with alot of people that keep on whispering about me. 

Screw them, 10 years from now they will regret for what they've done. 

Dear lord, please forgive me. I'm about to pray for their child. I hope that their future child will have alot hellable worst experience than me, unless if they ask for apology. That would be a different case.

Even until I sit down, they keep on bickering me. 

Here's come the troublemaker. Exo and Hexa enter the room with loud slamming door sound that make everyone startled, except  me. Of course.

For me, guns have alot bigger thud than a slamming door sound. That sound is only a piece of.. Um... (The author is having difficulties to explain the scene)

They sit infront of me, smirking. Each one of them.

If looks could kill, they've killed me already. 

During the lessons nothing big happened. Except the endless bickering that come from my teacher about me. Like 'Hey scholar girl, how's last night?' 'Are you up for tonight?' 'Is that man rich?'

How come my lovely parents put me in this hellable school?! Relax, there's 8 months left. 

After that, I will be free~

 

Lunch period.

 

I'm walking down the empty hallway.

A sudden voice called me "Noona!!!" I turned my head only to see Zelo. 

"Oh, hi Zelo. What's up?" I said. He is my junior and my student to be tutored. His parents also an ex-mafia member. That's why they allowed me to teach him. Unlike mine, his parents don't let him to do any martial arts training. They said that 'it's unnecessary' and 'He already got a bunch of bodyguards' Yeah, It's true. When I'm tutoring him, there's at least 5 bodyguards that surround us. 

"There's a test tomorrow. You will help me right?" He said with a smile.

"Sure" I said back and smiled.

Just then, the queenka arrived. There's 5 of them. The leader is Han Mina. The rest are Jung Ee Hyun, Shim Ji hye, Cha Sae hi, and Yoo Ye young.

"Hey there, poor nerd" The leader, Mina said. The rest followed her by laughing at me.

I can see that Z

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter