o8.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning : The not-so-fluff text messages between Eun Mi and Luhan ahead! FYI, The author decided to change the story starting from this chapter become "Author's POV" She find it the best way to explain their complicated relationship.

The next day has come and it's not a pleasant day for Eun mi. Considering that this exact same date two years ago was the date when she lost her loved one.


Flashback


"Please do anything to save him" Eun Mi plead to the doctor.

"We'll trying to" said the doctor and bring the young boy body into the operation room.

That's the last time she saw him, alive. 

She swear to god, since that day she would never tied up any emotion towards anyone with the consequences of being hurt.

"Miss, we're trying to--" The doctor words is being cut off by Eun Mi.

"Please don't speak. I know where is this conversation is leading to" The 16-year-old Eun Mi said.

That's the first time she felt emotional pain.

--Back to present

 

She sighed remembering her past life with that certain boy.

"Morning" Stefan suddenly entered her room.

"Morning" She replied and took her bag.

"Getting a little bit moody in the morning, huh?" 

"Yup. And I'm sure you know why" She said and walked pass him.

Stefan could only give a sheepish smile.

He can't stand it. Seeing his bestfriend shutting down her heart and might not be able to open it. Heck, she would probably never ever get married and become forever alone. Because that, he contended to at least open up the gate of her heart even just 1 cm. Eventhough it might not for him.....

Flashback.

"I Love You" Stefan said.

Eun Mi could only tilted her head in confusion.

"What?" She retorted back.

"I Love You Katy" (Katy is Eun Mi's english nickname)

"We both know that this is not the right timing for that. I have just suffered an emotional heartbreak. Not now Stefan" She said and left the small house.

Leaving Stefan ashamed of his own confession.

She went to his grave. It's the third time of the day already. 

No words could explain how much she missed this particular boy who managed to make her suffered.

It's all her fault. She thought.

And either no word could explain how much she longing for that precious boy


-- Back to present

 

After done having breakfast, she headed towards her school with a gloomy face.

Apparently, only Luhan noticed this face of her.
He really want to talk to her but he remember the time when Eun Mi threatened him not to speak or make any contact with her during school time.


School went as usual. Kingka and queenka would always be the same. The teacher would always act different towards certain student.

She refused to be fetched by Jaejoong today. She also informed Luhan that she won't be training him today.

Luhan felt slightly dissapointed.


Instead of coming home, Luhan decided to follow Eun Mi. Again.

It's not the way to her house. He thought.

She went to a different direction and she stopped her footsteps infront of a flower shop.

After waiting 5 minutes in his car, Luhan could see that she went out from the flower shop holding a bouquet of orchid flowers.

Well, that's odd.

He followed her direction again. The next place that she headed next is not what he expected.

She went to a cemetery complex. It's looked really scary from the outside. Big trees everywhere, soparrow flying above the sky and also a weird-looking old man is staring at his direction.

He brushed off his thought then he went out of the car and silently followed her behind.

She looked like a mess. Her hair is messy and her eyes is reflecting an upset expression.


She halted infront of a particular tombstone.

Whereas, he hid behind a big tree. A perfect hiding place.

She sit down on the grass. Putting the orchid flowers infront of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter