o31.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this?" Eun Mi asked while flipping through the pages of folder that her brother gave.

"Your body system report" He replied and sat on the passanger seat beside her.

"Do you need anything else, sir?" A stewardress handed him a cup of coffee.

"No, thanks" He sheepisly smiled.

"Oppa, what is this?" Eun Mi asked when the stewardress already gone somewhere else.

"This one is your strength ability" He pointed to a diagram.

"What does it means?"

"Your strength remain the same, there would be no difference for your physical ability. The only thing that will change is your physical appearance" He huffed silently. "It almost like I didn't recognize my sisters face"

"I still remain the same oppa" She smacked his head and continued to flip through the pages.

 

"Are you sure this is the place?" Luhan asked while pulled off his car.

"Yup. No doubt" Tao walled out from the car.

Shortly after, another exo member pulled off their car and get off.


"What should we do?" Sehun asked.

"Teaching them a lesson" Tao casually said as they entered the abandon warehouse.


(Just imgaine Wolf drama version) -_-v

They entered the place which seems like an abandoned warehouse.


"Which one?" Sehun asked while scanning through the room.

"That one" Chanyeol pointed to a specific man who's laying his hands on a girl's waist.

The girl none other than Chanyeol's ex.

Chanyeol eyes were full of burning anger that ready to spill out.

A guy appeared infront of them with a big smirk plastered across his face.

"What are you doing here?" He hastily asked.

"I want my girlfriend back" Chanyeol stepped forward.

"Not gonna be that easy" He smirked and before they knew it, alot of another man appeared and surround them.


"We're out of numbers" That's the word Kris said before the insignificant battle begin.

 

 

Almost all of Exo already drained out of energy. Including Luhan who looked so exh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter