o28.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two months since Luhan was out of Eun mi's life.

He tried to contact her in every way possible. 

Text messages, calls, everything have been done by him.

Jaejoong would push him away from her house everytime he's around.

He lost his appetite. Exo boys were worried so much.

"Am I a bad boyfriend?" He muttered as he walked down the street.

"She should've  just told me. I would try to change myself. But this kind of act doesn't make any sense" He hissed under his breath.

"Where are you Eun Mi?" He mumbled and closed his eyes.

 

Eun Mi's mom lied to her. Yes, they went to brazil. But for another purpose.

"Someone. Please open the door" She has spending the whole 2 months here. In a completely white room with only a single mattress as it furniture.


Sometimes the room would bes so cold to the point she was freezing and another time would be as hot as . 

She didn't know how much time have she spent here or how much time she has left in this world.

"Open up please, it's going to be my boyfriend's birthday soon" She pleaded and gain her power to bang in the door. But no one would open it.

Her mom's heart ached so bad seeing the state of her daughter. She's in the observation room. Starring at the glass door that in between her current position and Eun Mi's room.

"How long will she be like this?" She asked the scientist that have been accompanying her.

"Depend on the situation. On the early of the disease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter