o22.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She dragged him to a dark hallway, located behind the racing place.

"What the hell did I told you just now. Do not talk to strangers" She hissed between her anger.

"I did not talk. She's the one who started the conversation" Luhan tried to defend himself.

"Whatever. Let's get back" She said and both of them drove back to the hotel.

 

She entered her room with a loud slamming door sound. She was pissed of.

She took a long shower and proceed to sleep. Of course, a lot of thought running through her mind. Making her uncomfortable and can barely close her eyes.

She just rolled around the bed and didn't do anything.

The door suddenly burst open. Revealing Luhan with a cup of milk.

"What are you doing?" She said tiredly. Yes, she was tired but she couldn't sleep at all.

"Here" He handed her the cup of milk. She sat up and grabbed it. 

"This is my sign of apology" Luhan continued "I shouldn't have talk to that girl. I know that the world that you live in is extremely dangerous and I myself don't want to be part of it" 

"Good to know that" She said casually.

"But. What if you get into huge mess and nobody could save you?"

"I'll kill myself. It's the part of the ethic code"

"And what about me?" Luhan asked with the doe-eye look. Hoping to find some good answers.

"You'll eventually move on and meet a new girl. You'll be happy and make a new life without me. Simple right?" 

"How could you said that?" He asked with wide eyes. 

"Because it is the fact, Luhan. That's the life cycle. I have bigger chance of getting killed by a random person than you are. Just bear with it, okay? At least here we are. On a five star hotel while I'm drinking a cup of milk" She defended herself.

Did she want this kind of life? Hell no. But can she resist this kind of life? A big NO.

"Let's get to sleep now. I don't want to argue with you in this kind of hour" He said and took away the cup.

She l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter