o11.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentine's Day.

Not a pleasant day for Eun Mi.

First, because she's single.
Second, today she has to teach Luhan.
Third, her parents won't be home today.


After the incident last night, she is sure that Luhan must be really pissed right now.


Will Luhan celebrate valentine today? Considering that he might be single. Who know, maybe he already got a new girlfriend in only a night. Not to he and his fellas are players. She thought.

She does her usually morning routine. Wait, where's Stefan? I don't think that ge return to the house last night.


Entering the kitchen, she didn't see any sight of her parents. They said that they'll be going to New york, in the occasion of Valentine. Yes, her parents are really cheesy towards each other. She eat her breakfast alone, well not really alone. She's being accompanied by alot of empty dining chairs. #ForeverAlone


Arriving to the school, she noticed the well-decorated building. Her school is always like to do this. Decorating the environment with the theme that's trend right now.

The wall is decorated with pink ribbon, heart stickers and not to forget. Roses.

Couple are making out in each corner, some are giving presents to their 'Loved one' 

She scoffed seing the scene, nevertheless because she's single an can't do any of this.

Her usual Valentine tradition is watching NCIS with caramel popcorns until asleep. If not, she'll be at her training room, combating with several human manequine.

Same like the classes, it's being decorated with ribbons, stickers and roses. Again, it's not a pleasent view for her.

Sitting on her chair, there's a pink letter on top of her desk. 

Wait, what?

She opened it carefully, afraid that this might be a prank from the naughty student.

But it's not. It's a confession letter from an anonymouse person.

------
Dear, Eun Mi.

You might not know who am I, we have never encountered each other in real life before. I've always been your secret admirer for two years now. I know that you might dump this letter after you read this, but I just want to tell you that I love you.

If you look inside the envelope again, you'll see a ring. It might be not that big, but it's from me. It's custom made, so that the ring won't be similar to anyone in the world.

Also, I want to say thank you. You've ever saved me before but I never had a chance to meet you again.

I don't ask you to accept my feeling. Because seeing you from the distance is all that I could ask for. 

Meet me at the rooftop after class.

Sincerely, 

Your secret admirer.

---------
She's stunned by the letter. Really? Someone actually admired the cold-hearted girl? Who could this person be?

She has saved alot of people before. Who the hell is this boy?

Whoever he is, he's capable enough to make her shocked in awe.

She opened the letter again and was greeted by a ring with a sapphire stone on top. 

It's gorgeous. She thought.

The stone is shaped in a heart shaped. 

She carefully took it and wear it on her left ring finger. It fits perfectly.

Suddenly, someone snatched the letter.

Of course, no other than Luhan.

"Hey!! Return it!!!" She shouted and try to take the precious letter back.

He turned around and protect the letter. 

"Whoaaa.. Confession letter?" He took a glance on it.

"Yes. Now, give it back to me" She stopped her action and look sternly to Luhan.

"If not?" He tried to challenge her.


"You know what I'm capable of" 


Then it hit him, she ever murdered 3 people.

He gulped hard and returned the letter to her.

"G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter