o25.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was shocked by the sudden bold request. The thought of Luhan meeting with her grandpa never cross her mind. Especially on the condition after the bloody battle.

Her brother ever made his girlfriend met their grandpa and in the end, he didn't give them his blessing. Because he thought that the girl was a gold digger. And yes. The girl indeed a gold digger. Her brother went through heavy breakup and afterwards, he went outside the country to calm himself down.


What if her grandpa doesn't like Luhan?

That would mean Luhan's presence will be drifted away from her.

She said to her grandpa she wanted to explain Luhan the situation first before her grandpa could see Luhan by himself.

She ran towards the hostage room and some of her grandpa man have already opened the chain of the cages.

One by one the kids, went outside the cage filled with happy face. Some of them cheered loudly and run towards Mihyun.

When the men saw her entered the room, they quickly bowed and continued their job.

"Eun Mi!" Luhan shouted and looked at his girlfriend.i

She didn't reply him, instead she grabbed his hands and went outside the warehouse.

The sunlight greet them, indicating it was already in the morning. The road  was so empty, making the place full of silence.

"Hey. Let me see you condition first" Luhan said.

When he saw how much her clothes were stained of blood, he realized that Eun Mi had done something terrible inside the warehouse just now. 

"You did something bad, didn't you?"  He asked softly and let go of her hands.

"I did" She replied weakly.

"You feel that I'm just a cold-blooded person. Right?" She argued.

No reply from Luhan. He just stood there, not giving any answer.

"I'm just someone who could kill another human being to clear the problems. Right?"

Again. No reply from Luhan. The silence made her worried.

"I should've known better. No one would want a murderer like me" She coldly stated and turned around the other direction.

"You should leave me Luhan. There's thousand of girls waiting for you outside this world. After this, I would move to other school"

Maybe the mafia world is where she belong. 

A tear slipped down her face, thinking of how hard it is to live this kind of life. Blood, battle, endless remorse... All of it was tiring. 

She slowly walked to the warehouse again, ready to tell her grandpa to take her in mafia world. Maybe Loving someone and be some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter