o10.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning : Eun Mi's past ahead

 

Eun Mi is in her room. Thinking about what happen to Luhan just now.

 

**Flashback

He dragged her out of the cafe.

“You need to go home” He said. As much as she want to stay, her alter-ego is stopping her. And she unvolunteerly agreed.

She went to seperated ways with Luhan.

**Back to present.

Luhan went out of the club with heavy eyes. It’s past midnight and his eyes is blurry because the amount of alcohol that he drunk.

He even couldn’t think where the hell he put his damn car and decided to walk to his house. Not a good choice.

After walking around 50 m from the club, he passed a dark alley. Suddenly, three muscular man approached him.

“What do we have here?” One of the man said.

“A rich brat. We could kidnap him  and asked his parent for ransom” The other man said.

“That’s a good idea” The other man said.

The reality hit him. Wait, what? Kidnap

He get back to his senses and quickly run out of the alley.

But the men are much faster than him. They quickly catch up to him and slammed him to the wall.

But then,  a loud thud in the floor wake him up. Someone is smackind one of the man down to the ground. He couldn’t see the face tho. Thanks to the alcohol and the darkness of the night.

In few seconds, the other man also knocked off to the ground. Who could possibly the one who saved him?

Another seconds later, the last man was being slammed to the floor.

A muscular hand brought him up and held her arms.

“What the hell are you doing here?” The man who saved him said.

His sound is really awfully familiar.

“Stefan?” He said and suddenly felt releive.

“Yes, it’s me. Come on, I’ll bring you to my house” He said.

They arrived to his house. To be precised, Stefan and Eun Mi’s house. Yes, Stefan brought him to that house.

“You could stay here tonigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter