o7.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warning : Stefan real identity ahead! Prepare for a jealous Luhan.

 

After done eating, we went to shopping. Not me, Stefan is the one who will be shopping for himself.

"What about this suit?" He asked while pointing towards a really nice black suit.

"Hey, are you kidding me? You look damn good in everything" I said.

He laughed and picked the suit up.

While he went to the dressing room, I glanced around and I noticed a familiar guy and a girl. Too familiar....

Oh, it's Luhan. With his annoying girlfriend. Well, he's annoying too. 

He and his girlfriend are going to enter this shop too. But he seems rather uncomfrotable when his girlfriend grab his wrist. He also seems like glancing around, trying to find something or maybe someone. Well, it's none of my business.

And then... Our eyes met. He widen his eyes and pretend not to recognize me. Good then, so that he wouldn't interrupted my precious time with Stefan.

 

"Well, I do look really good with this suit" Stefan suddenly said. I glanced towards his direction and yes, he is really look good on that suit.

"Should I buy this one?"

"Of course you do!" I retorted back.

"Fine then. How about you? No shopping for today?" He asked while eyeing another clothes.

"Nope. There's nothing that I particularly need in the moment" I said.

"Okay then"

Suddenly a voice beamed "Eun Mi!" I turned my head. It's Mina. Okay, why is she calling me  ? We're not even close, she is my enemy for God sake.

"Hi" I coldly answered not really surprised by her presence.

"Who is this guy?" She pointed to Stefan with her index finger.

"You know her?" Stefan asked me. Well, yes she and her gang ever bullied me before.

"Yes, she knows me" Mina suddenly said.

Luhan keep focusing on me. I feel rather uncomfortable.

"Hi! Han Mina immnida. The daughter of the owner of the Han's corporation" She introduced herself and raised her palm, wanting to shake Stefan's hand.

Why should she mentioned her father company name?

 

________________________________________________

"Stefan Wesley. Eun Mi's......"

Please don't let it be her boyfirend. I silently pray.

Please don't.

Please don't.

"Childhood friend" Stefan said and smiled.

Thanks god, I almost fainted here.

"And she's my first love" He continued.

He hug her waist a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter