o29.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Pleas read the author note below!

 

"Help me please" Eun Mi weakly said with desperate tone.


It's only days until Luhan's birthday and she still hadn't escaped from the institution.

"Mom. What the hell is going with me?" She banged on the glass wall, hoping someone would actually respond and helped her.


"At least tell me what date is today" She banged the glass windown again.

Eun Mi sighed in frustation. Crying was definitely useless in this situation. 


Just as she thought that there's no way out, an alarm sound was echooed. Not from her room, but it's loud enough to echo through it.


There's also a sudden announcement about a break in to the situation and a command to evacuate all subjects.

Suddenly her room was burst open. Revealing a handsome man that's awkwardly familiar to her.


"O-oppa?" She stuttered upon seeing him. 


"We need to get the out of here" Without another word, he dragged her who still confused with the situation.

 

 


"Have you meet her?" Kris asked while patting Luhan's shoulder who seems really lifeless.


"No" Luhan took a full spoon of his ramen and a tear slipped down from his face again. 

"You should stop, Luhan. You seems like a broken-hearted girl who have just being ditched by her boyfriend" Kris took away his ramen bowl and set it aside.


Exo boys would continuously taking turn to take care of the broken-hearted Luhan everyday after school. 

To his badluck, today was Kris' turn and he had to accompany him until he asleep or maybe feeling better. Which not going to happen in any time soon.

"I miss her" He continued to sob and lightly punched Kris' shoulder. There'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter