o21.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Guys... Dark side in this chapter means the first time Luhan ever encountered with her mafia life. Not her actual dark side. Well, actually Luhan has ever watched her killed someone before and that's also can be considered as dark side already. Enjoy!! - Red

 

They've back to the hotel. Eun Mi was in her room while Luhan was in the living room.  Probably watching random tv show.

Luhan thought that she was asleep. That's what he thought but no. She's not.

She checked herself infront of the mirror again.

Black t-shirt paired with long black denim jeans and to protectcher from the cold winter, she wore a thick brow leather jacket that reach until her knees area..

She tied her hair up to a ponytail and wore her favourite sneakers.

She tiptoed to the front door, afraid getting caught by Luhan.

Little did she know, Luhan was glancing at her directions.

He coughed a little bit but loud enough for her to hear.

'Dammit! How come he's still awake?!' She thought.

"Where are you going Eun Mi?" Luhan asked and raised himself up.

"To somewhere" She replied coldly.

'No. He's not going with me. I don't want
 to drag him to a complete mess' She thought.

"You won't let me join?" Luhan asked her again.

"No" She stated with cold tone.

If being cold is the thing that could make Luhan stop, then she would do it.

He stood infront of her and grabbed one of her wrist and squeezed it lightly.

He looked to her with those soft gazes that he knew it would somehow melt het down.

And yes. She's melting under his touch.

"No. You won't go with me" She said again. Afterall, she's still the stubborn Eun Mi.

He pulled her body against him and embrace her tight. Not forgetting to bury his head on the crook of her neck.

He snuggled a little bit. Well after getting to know her, he knew that she would definitely melt under cute action.

"Mmmmm... Eun-Mi ah.." He pulled her body closer again.

She frozed.


"What Luhan?" She asked with her usual tone.

"Either you don't go to your destination or you'll stay here to cuddle with me" He made 2 option for her.

"Luhan.... The place is dangerous" She mumbled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"I know. Please bring me there" He pouted and purposely act cute to melt her heart.

"Fine...." She gave up.

"Change your clothes then" She said and he head off to his room.

He wore the clother super fast, afraid that she might lie to him and she webt to the place by herself.


He peeked and found her starring at the night sky through the window.


He backhugged her and whispered "Done" 

She turned around. Eyeing him from head to toe. His outfit was a perfect match with hers. Dark coloured and comfortable at the same time.

"Wear this" She demanded.


She took some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter