o17.

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them have arrived to their own house.

When Eun mi arrived, she was greeted by the sight of her parents.

"I thought that both of you will come back next week" She said to the couple.

"How could we're not here when we heard about you having new boyfriend. Plus, you're going to Japan right?" Her mom squealed.

"You knew?!" She asked with wide eyes.

"Jaejoong called us last night" Her dad said.

"Why there's blood stain on your uniform?" Her mom asked while pointing to a spot on her school blouse.

"We've been after by 3 anonymous men. I've killed one of them" She casually said and walked up to the stairs.

As soon as her mom wanted to speak up, her dad hold her down. Thinking it's not a good timing for her.

She took a really long warm shower. She's just commited another biggest sin that a human being could possibly make.

Did she regret her unhumanity action? No, that's not her style.

If she didn't kill one of the men just now, both of them won't survived the terrifying situation.

At least that what she could say to herself, in a way to justifice her wrong doing.

After the shower, she proceed to wear her clothes and plopped to the bed.

When she tried to type some message to Luhan regarding what she had done a couple of hours ago, her dad barged in to the room.

"Hey kiddo" The man said with a big smile across his face.

"Hi dad" She said and moved her position a little bit, gesturing the older man to sit beside her.

"What is it?" She asked him.

He sat beside her and caressed her long silk hair.

"You look just like her" He said, referring to her grandmother.

"I know. Grandpa ever told me that" It's true though. The way she act, speak, even walk were really similar to her grandma.

"Japan, huh?" 

"Yeah. Some kind of study tour" She said and fiddling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter