Epilogue

The Smartass and The Kingka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Are you sure she would love this one?" Luhan asked the seller who've been convincing him to buy this particular item for almost 1 hour now.

Live has been alot better than he always imagine. Married, having children and watch their kids grow up and eventually leave them.

Eun Mi's grandpa have been dead along time ago. Exactly on their 2nd year anniversary of marriage. He remember to calm her down from crying. Despite the oldman bad decision to make her became lab experiment just for the sake of recreating her dead grandma all over again, Eun mi still care about him.

"Yes, sir. This is the best product that we have. If there's any problem, you can return it and we'll pay back your money" The seller once again convinced him.

Luhan only smiled and looking down to the item he has been contempting to buy.

Kids? Yes, they have 2 children. Two boys to be exact. Teenager time was the hardest for Luhan and Eun Mi. Late night activities, alcohol and moreover how potential they can be a drug addict.

But all of it were wrong. They grew up to be a fine gentlemen and now the kids reaching their late twenties.

"I'll buy it" Luhan uttered. 

So, what's the occasion? 

They almost reach their 25th anniversary of their marriage.

"Wrap it please" Luhan said and took his wallet out of his coat pocket.

"As you wish" The cash register woman said and started to pick random gift wrapper.

"The blue coloured one please" Luhan interrupted and pointed to the blue coloured paper, printed with little ribbon and 'I love you' text.

The cash register woman was still young. Probably in her twenty. Attractive feature with slim body. But to Luhan, his wife was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter