Chapter 6

It's all the Angels' fault!

‘Sungyeol. Wake up.’

 

‘Huh?’ Sungyeol rubbed his eyes and looked around. Nobody was in his room, so who was talking just now.

 

‘Yah! You forgot about me?!’

 

Sungyeol remembered.

 

‘Why are you waking me up at 5.30am?’ Sungyeol really felt like dying.

 

‘Wake you up to do skin care for your face. Let’s go to the kitchen.’

 

‘Gah… I want my sleep…’

 

‘Yah! Wake up!’

 

Sungyeol felt a flick of pain on his forehead. ‘Ouch!’ Sungyeol whispered while he massaged the place. ‘I didn’t know I can feel you hitting me.’

 

‘I’m so-called controlling your brain now so I can send signal to your nerves system to make the feel that your forehead had been flicked.’

 

‘…’

 

Sungyeol went down quietly, so that he wouldn’t disturb his parents or his brother.

 

‘Now what?’

 

‘Open the fridge. I want to see what you have in your home.’

 

Sungyeol obliged.

 

‘Take out the honey, lemon, mint leaves and an egg. Does your home have baking soda?’

 

‘How would I know? I don’t even cook or do anything like that. All I do is study.’

 

‘… Fine. Go to the cabinet where your mum put all her baking stuff.’

 

‘Here it is.’

 

Sungyeol opened a cabinet. It was filled with small bottles of all kinds of things for baking.

 

‘That blue bottle! No! The one nearer to the right! Yes. Take it out.’

 

‘Okay. So what should I do now?’ Sungyeol stared at all the things lay out.

 

‘Sorry, my dearest yeollie, but I’m going to take over your body for a while.’ Myungsoo flashed him a charming smile.

 

‘Wha… what?! Yah! I didn’t even agree!’ Sungyeol then just realized something. ‘Kim Myungsoo, this is my body, how come you are able to control it?’

 

‘I have no idea too, my dear. I only discover this big discovery in the middle of the night, when I felt the urge of relieving myself in the toilet and you’re sleeping like a log.’ Myungsoo said as he worked and Sungyeol felt like puking blood.

 

What. The. Hell. Did Myungsoo just said that he used his body to relief his (referring to Myungsoo) human needs?

 

Sungyeol could only ‘look’ at Myungsoo juicing the lemon and outing the honey, mint leaves and the lemon juice in the blender. Myungsoo then cracked the egg, scooped out the yoke, placed it in a bowl, and beat it up with a teaspoon of baking powder.

 

‘Done. Apply the greenish mixture first then leave it on for 20 minutes.’ Myungsoo took a step back and Sungyeol could control his body again.

 

‘Do you always do this? Like making your homemade mask?’ Sungyeol asked while putting the paste.

 

‘Of course not. I’m the kingka of the school yeollie. I don’t need these things.’ Myungsoo half-smile and looked at him.

 

‘And can you don’t call me yeollie? It’s giving me goose bump.’ Sungyeol rolled his eyes at Myungsoo in his mind.

 

‘Why not? I mean, yeollie suits you.’ Myungsoo yawned. ‘After 20 min just wash it off and put on ht second mixture and wait for 15 min and wash it off. I’m going to sleep.’

 

‘Sungyeol?’ . His mum was awake. He turned to face her and his mum almost freak out.

 

‘Oh my goodness! What are you doing in the middle of the night, son?’ Mrs Lee asked.

 

‘I… I’m, um, doing facial.’ For a second, Sungyeol was glad that the green paste covered his face or Mrs Lee would see that he was blushing like a big tomato.

 

‘Oh. It’s good to see that you’re taking care of your face now.’ Mrs Lee composed herself and went back to her room. Sungyeol heaved a sigh of relief that his mum didn’t scold him for wasting the ingredients.

 

After doing all the treatment to his face, Sungyeol went back to his room’s bathroom to bath and to change into his uniform. He then went down for breakfast.

 

‘Hyung! Is it a illusion or something? I somehow feel that your face have become better?’ Daeyeol stared at Sungyeol’s face.

 

‘Really?’ Sungyeol quickly lowered his head ad kept himself busy with eating and he quickly set off to school.

 

‘YEOL HYUNGGG!’ Sungjong screamed from far and hugged Sungyeol.

 

‘Jongie. Take it easy.’ Sungyeol blinked his eyes.

 

‘Hyung! It feel so good to have you back in school.’ Sungjong wiped away an imaginary tear.

 

‘Aigoo. You drama queen.’ Sungyeol laughed and ruffled Sungjong’s hair.

 

‘Hyung! My hair!’ Sungjong whined.

 

Surprisingly, none of the fangirls bothered Sungyeol that day. Maybe they felt guilty about what happened? Nobody knew. But Sungyeol knew better to let down his guard before he stepped out of school and reached his home. His feeling was right.

 

‘Hyung, I’ll have to go. My mum just called me on my phone. See you tomorrow and be safe. Send me a text when you reach home okay?’ Sungjong waved and Sungyeol nodded his head.

 

The moment Sungyeol was left alone, Hyuna approached him.

 

‘I say, Lee Sungyeol. How luck are you, to have our school’s visual to be your bed when your fell?’ Hyuna smirked at him.

 

‘Yah, yeollie. Is she always like this to you.?’

 

‘Erm…’

 

‘Just tell me.’

 

‘Yes.’

 

‘Sorry but I’m going to take over your body for a while.’

 

‘Why are you spacing out?’ Hyuna raised one of her brows.

 

‘I don’t think it is your business.’ ‘Sungyeol’ Smirked and gave a cold stare.

 

‘Wow. I guess you become more arrogant after the fall, huh?’

 

‘I dare not. How would I dare to take the first place of the most arrogant? You’re the master and I’m just a little beginner compared to you.’ ‘Sungyeol’ said humbly.

 

‘Ha. What a joke. How about a challenge?’ Hyuna smiled scarily. ‘Who get the queenka or kingka place will win. It’ll last for 3 months.’

 

‘On.’ ‘Sungyeol’ happily accepted.

 

‘I’ll see you during the actual competition then, ugly.’ Hyuna walked away.

 

‘Oh my god. Kim Myungsoo! Why did you agree? Don’t you know that I’m one of the ugliest nerd in the school? How am I going to win her?’

 

‘Well, I’m going to help you. Don’t worry. It’s a sure win competition because I, the awesome Kim Myungsoo, am able to transform you.’

 

‘I think I can just go and commit suicide now.’ Sungyeol face-palmed himself.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Whee! An update! How you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Thanks for subbing, reading and upvoting. :) (Love ya!)

Do drop me a comment. :3