Chapter 9

It's all the Angels' fault!

‘Thud’ Woohyun fell onto the floor, on his .

 

‘Sungyeol’ smirked. ‘You think I’ll let you kiss Sungyeol? Nam Woohyun.’

 

‘Aha. You finally appear, Myungsoo.’ Woohyun revealed his victorious smile on his face and dusted his pants.

 

‘Shut up. What exactly do you want?’ ‘Sungyeol’ asked.

 

‘I’m just here to tell you to go back to your own body. Don’t you know how worried your mum is? And Sungyeol, you love him, I know about this, but today, I’m going to prove to you that if you don’t even have a body of your own, you’ll never be able to protect him yourself!’ Woohyun stated.

 

‘Hah! What a joke.’ Myungsoo snorted.

 

‘Really? You don’t believe me? Fine. I’ll kiss you now and I’d like to see what you can do about it, oh no. I’m not kissing you, I’m kissing your dearest Sungyeol. How about that?’ Woohyun smirked while Myungsoo clearly was surprised.

 

‘Yah, Myungsoo.’ Sungyeol called out to him.

 

‘What?’ Myungsoo asked.

 

‘If you really couldn’t take it, it’s really fine if I’m the one who is kissing Woohyun, really. I mean, it just a touch and go, right? Nevermind about my first kiss and stuff. You don’t look great.’ Sungyeol said quietly.

 

‘So you’re saying that you WANT to kiss Woohyun?’ Myungsoo shot a death glare at Sungyeol.

 

‘That’s not what I mean. Look at you. You’re shivering all over. I’ll do it. Take it as me expressing my gratitude for what you have done for me.’ Sungyeol smiled softly.

 

‘No! I won’t allow that to happen!’ Myungsoo shook his head vigorously.

 

‘Yah. Kim Myungsoo. Stop talking to Sungyeol.’ Crap. Myungsoo just realized that he got so engrossed in talking to Sungyeol that Woohyun had held down ‘his’ arms down, and worst, he was lying on the ground now.

 

‘If you want to kiss, make it quick.’ Myungsoo pulled a disgusted face as he closed his eyes tightly.

 

‘Really, Myungsoo. I never knew that you would go to this extend for someone.’ Woohyun’s face was getting closer once again, Myungsoo swore that he could felt Woohyun’s breath on his face and shivered in disgust.

 

Eww… That’s all Myungsoo could think of. But he had to protect Sungyeol, so he hadn’t gotten any choice, Sungyeol belongs to him and him only. Say he was possessive, whatever. Not like he cared. He only cared about Sungyeol.

 

‘Myungsoo. I’ll do it.’

 

‘No! No! I won’t let you!’ Myungsoo panicked as he felt that his control of Sungyeol’s body was losing, after all, it was Sungyeol’s body so Sungyeol had greater control of it.

 

‘I’ll protect you this time. Trust me, Myungsoo.’ Sungyeol flashed him a smile before giving him a little push and Myungsoo totally lost control of Sungyeol’s body.

 

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at Woohyun’s face that was getting closer and closer. Just one second before Woohyun’s lips touched his, he opened his mouth and…

 

‘Ah!’ Woohyun yelped and his hands went to his slightly bleeding lips, Sungyeol struggled up.

 

‘You… You’re Sungyeol, aren’t you?’ Woohyun’s eyes widened in shock.

 

‘Yes.’ Sungyeol admitted and grinned.

 

‘You bite him? You’re really a genius, Yeollie!’ Myungsoo jumped up and down like a three years old kid.

 

‘Thanks. I mean, I can’t sit back and do nothing, can I?’ Sungyeol chuckled. Maybe, he was already starting to fall for someone called Kim Myungsoo.

 

‘Fine. I didn’t expect that you will protect Myungsoo like this, neither have I expected that Myungsoo would be so protective of you. Myungsoo, even if you don’t want to go back to your own body, please, I beg you, just take a look at yourself and visit your mum or something. She looked horrible.’ Woohyun sighed, he wiped off the blood from his lips on his sleeves, staining the white cloth red.

 

‘Do you want to go?’ Sungyeol asked.

 

‘Um. It won’t harm. Let’s go. I miss my handsome face anyway.’ Myungsoo nodded and Sungyeol snorted in return.

 

‘Okay. I’ll go.’ Sungyeol nodded at Woohyun.

 

At the hospital.

 

‘Woohyun ah. You don’t have to come every single day you know?’ Mrs Kim broke out a tired smile when she saw Woohyun, but her dull eyes betrayed her. ‘Who is this?’

 

‘H-Hello. I’m Lee Sungyeol. I’m Myungsoo’s schoolmate.’ Sungyeol bowed, he was quite nervous, after all, it was his fault that Myungsoo ended up like this.

 

‘Yah. Don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault and it will never be.’ Myungsoo said with a smile.

 

‘But I…’ Sungyeol still felt guilty although he knew that Myungsoo wouldn’t hold him responsible.

 

‘Oh. That’s kind of you to visit Myungsoo. There used to be a lot of his schoolmates visiting him, but it’s been so long. Myungsoo doesn’t seem to get any better.’ Mrs Kim wiped her face with her hand. ‘If you’ll pardon me. I’m going home now to rest.’

 

‘Okay. Please take care of yourself, Mrs Kim.’ Woohyun sent her out and Sungyeol was left alone with Myungsoo’s unconscious, lifeless body.

 

‘Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol called out softly.

 

‘Sungyeol ah, mind if I take over for a while?’ Myungsoo gave him a sad smile and Sungyeol stepped behind.

 

Myungsoo reached out his hand, slightly trembling, and touched his own face and he shut his eyes tightly. Woohyun watched from the gap of the door and sighed. He couldn’t understand why Myungsoo was so stubborn and stayed in Sungyeol’s body instead of returning to his own. What he didn’t know was, Myungsoo didn’t have the authority to control where his soul was located. It was never his will to stay in someone’s body. Woohyun would never understand the pain of seeing your own body but you’re not inside, worst, you couldn't go back.

 

‘Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol called out again.

 

‘Yeah?’ Myungsoo’s voice was hoarse.

 

‘Um. Don’t you want to go back? I mean, back to your own body.’ Sungyeol asked carefully.

 

‘Of course. Do you know how painful it is? Seeing my own mother, crying over me everyday, while I’m here, helpless but waiting for what that stupid angel will do to me next.’ Myungsoo sighed.

 

‘Angel? What angel?’ Sungyeol looked at him with confused eyes.

 

‘Aish… I might sound insane and stuff but this is true…’ Myungsoo related the whole incident to Sungyeol.

 

‘Whoa. So the angel called Hoya put you in my body?’ Sungyeol was amazed by what he had heard.

 

‘Yeah.’ Myungsoo nodded. ‘Anyway, we should do some research on how to get me out of your body and go back. I’m pretty helpless now.’

 

‘Okay. So let’s go home?’ Sungyeol asked and Myungsoo gave him a nod after looking at his body for one last time.

 

They didn’t interact at all on their way home. Both had a lot of things on their mind.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘Thanks goodness. You’re finally awake, Dongwoo.’ Sunggyu smiled warmly.

 

‘S-Sunggyu hyung? Where’s Hoya?’ Dongwoo asked.

 

‘Talking about him, he had gone out to get something for you to eat. How’s his progress? I’m too busy to monitor him myself. I think I should check it out in two weeks’ time, after I finish all my missions.’ Sunggyu crossed his legs and Dongwoo gulped.

 

‘I-In two weeks’ time?’ Dongwoo repeated.

 

‘Uh-huh. I better go now. Get well soon, Dongwoo.’ Sunggyu smiled before leaving.

 

Oh no. Dongwoo knocked his own head. I shouldn’t have taught Hoya that magic. I’m so screwed now.

 

‘Hyung! Why are you hitting yourself? Stop! Now, have some soup. It’s good for your health.’ Hoya placed the tray on the table beside Dongwoo’s bed.

 

‘Lee Howon. You better think of a solution now. Sunggyu hyung’s going to check on your progress personally in two weeks’ time and this time, I won’t be able to help you anymore. You better find a way to get Myungsoo’s soul out of Sungyeol’s body within a week. You should give yourself one week to bring them together again.’ Dongwoo said in a low, stern voice while he tensed up and grabbed Hoya's hand tightly.

 

‘Damn! What should I do now? Hyung, do you know how to separate the soul? Please teach me!’ Hoya started to panic. Yes. He was so screwed up this time.

 

‘I don’t’ know. I haven’t learn it yet.’ Dongwoo shook his head. ‘But I think you can find some books about it in the library.’

 

‘Okay! Thanks hyung! Love you!’ Hoya gave him a blow kiss and ran out of Dongwoo’s room.

 

Dongwoo only sighed and quietly drank his own soup. There wasn’t anything he could do to help Hoya but quietly pray for him that everything would be fine and that the younger would pass his exam.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Yay! An update again! I'm kind this time and didn't left you guys hanging there. ;) Anyway, it was a little sad isn't it? Aww... I know... I know... But it is a must. :( How I wish it can be happier, but no worries! It will be! Okay. So much of my nonsense here. Lmao. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, althought it's not an awesome piece of work. (Actually I feel that this chapter is all bull but, oh well~ nevertheless, it's an update, don't you agree with me? /winkz/)

 

Thanks for reading, subbing, upvoting and commenting. <3 /hug/

 

Do leave me some comments, yes? :)

 

P.S. I'm so sorry that I only update today, 'cause I kinda said that I'll update on Sunday and I broke my promise.... >< I'm so sorry. *bow*