Chapter 3

It's all the Angels' fault!

‘Hyung, I’m going to study with you today.’ Sungjong hurriedly packed his bag and followed Sungyeol.

 

‘Jongie, for the millionth time, I’m really okay, so you don’t have to skip your piano lesson.’ Sungyeol sighed.

 

‘No. After that stupid gangster incident, I’m not letting you alone, not even a second.’ Sungjong gave him a side-way glance.

 

‘Come on Sungjong! If you go with me, you’ll only disturb me!’ Sungyeol whined.

 

‘I won’t. Don’t worry.’ Sungjong gave him a pretty smile.

 

Sungyeol could only sigh at how stubborn Sungjong could be. They once again past by that basketball court, where the Myungsoo, along with Woohyun, training with their teammates.

 

‘Sungyeol!’ Myungsoo waved at him.

 

Sungyeol stopped in his track and looked for the source and saw Myungsoo, but his face turned chalky white instantly.

 

…better stay away from Myungsoo-oppa… Hyuna’s voice echoed in his mind.

 

‘Earth to Yeol hyung.’ Sungjong waved his hand in front of Sungyeol’s face.

 

‘H-huh?’ Sungyeol blinked twice and found Myungsoo standing in front of him and Sungjong beside him.

 

‘How about watching us play a match?’ Myungsoo suggested.

 

‘I-I don’t think so.’ Sungyeol gulped.

 

‘Myungsoo, how did you meet my Hyung?’ Sungjong asked him curiously and cautiously.

 

‘Remembered that day you got angry with Sungyeol because of the gangsters?’ Myungsoo smiled. ‘You’re really scary.’

 

‘Oh! So you’re the one who saved Yeol hyung? My apologies. I must be rude the other day.’ Sungjong bowed.

 

‘Nah. It’s okay.’ Myungsoo just simply waved it away. ‘So care to watch us?’

 

‘Sure!’ Sungjong happily accepted.

 

‘J-jongie… I…’ Sungyeol pulled Sungjong’s schoolbag.

 

‘Come on! Hyung. It’s time to give yourself a break.’ Sungjong pulled Sungyeol’s hand. ‘Moreover, I’m going so you’re going too, ‘cause I’m not letting you out of my sight. Remember?’ Sungjong was giving Sungyeol his famous fake smile and Sungyeol shuddered.

 

Really, never judge a book by its cover.

 

Sungjong and Sungyeol seated under the shade, while Sungjong was watching the boys playing basketball and cheering for them, Sungyeol took out his book to read. Little did he know that a pair of eyes, filled with hatred, looking in their direction.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

‘Lee Sungyeol.’ Hyuna’s voice stopped Sungyeol from walking to his class.

 

‘Y-yes?’ Sungyeol was afraid. This time, Sungjong wasn’t by his side as Sungjong was sick so he stayed at home.

 

‘You really don’t listen to friendly advice, huh?’ Hyuna smirked. ‘I told you nicely not to go near Myungsoo oppa, you don’t listen. Now, you’ll have to pay the price for your own action.’

 

‘Wait! What have I done?’ Sungyeol cried.

 

‘What have you done? You know what you’ve done. When Myungsoo oppa talks to you, you should reject anything that is offered to you! And yet, you and your sissy friend accepted happily.’ Hyuna snorted but her face twisted into a smile then. ‘Girls, time to work.’

 

‘W-what are you going to do to me- Ahhh!’ The swamp of girls rushed up to Sungyeol and pushed him off the railing of the corridor of the fourth level.

 

Everything came in a rush. Someone walking on the ground floor, looked up, the person’s face filled with shock as his eyes widened.

 

‘Move away. Please move away.’ Sungyeol whispered, but the person didn’t hear it and stood rooted to the ground, still astonished about how on earth could a human fall from the sky.

 

Sungyeol lacked out due to shock before his eyes focused on the person’s face.

 

‘He looked so familiar…’ Sungyeol thought before he lost his consciousness completely.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

‘Yes! It works! Afterall, Hyuna might came to some use.’ Hoya laughed. He was so glad that Dongwoo was sent away for a two-days urgent mission and he was alone.

 

‘Right. Here comes the critical part.’ Hoya rubbed his hands together and he began to read out a spell as his eyes focus on the crystal ball, waiting for the result to show.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying to update so that at least you guys have something to read. I still have 9 homework waiting for me at my desk. /cry/ Who do you think that person on the ground floor is? Hoya's ridiculous plan step one is done. What other crazy things coming your way? Stay tune!

Anyway, thanks for subbing, reading and commenting! ^^

Do comment more. I really want to know how you guys think of the FF. :)

 

See ya soon~