Chapter 5

It's all the Angels' fault!

‘Yes! Here comes the critical part.’ Hoya rubbed his hands together as he tried to recall the spell. A something suddenly landed on the crystal ball and with the ‘Pringgg!’ loud sound, the crystal ball shattered into small glass pieces. That something was a sword embedded with precious stones.

 

‘Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry.’ Key, one of the war angels, came to the fuming Hoya and picked up his sword. He looked apologetic.

 

‘Yah! I’m doing my exam! What should I do now? I can’t do anything with this crystal ball.’ Hoya yelled while Key thought he saw smoke coming out of Hoya’s ears and nose.

 

‘Chill. How about finding Leetuek? He’s one of the most senior angel. He might have some magical super glue or something to help you fix the crystal ball.’ Key said. ‘He’s located at the entry of the heaven. You can find him there you know. If it didn’t work out, I’ll get you a new one.’

 

Hoya sighed. He knew what Key had said was true. He needed to stay calm and find a solution to his problem. He nodded and set off to the entry of the heaven. He asked Leetuek the solution on how to fix his crystal ball.

 

‘Well, I can give you this spell. It’ll fix it.’ Leetuek passed him a piece of paper.

 

‘Thanks Leetuek hyung.’ Hoya flashed a smile at him but Leetuek waved him off since he wanted to continue his work.

 

As Hoya skipped his way back to his own place he thought he saw someone that looked like Myungsoo.

 

‘Hey!’ Hoya waved frantically at him, Myungsoo walked towards him. ‘Are you Kim Myungsoo?’

 

‘Yes. How do you know me?’ Myungsoo looked at him with a surprised look plastered to his handsome face.

 

‘I’m the angel who is in charge of your love.’ Hoya looked at him with an evil glint. ‘Do you want to go back to earth? But you’ll be in another body, of course, since you can’t go back to your own body in the mean time.’

 

‘Really?’ Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at Hoya. His feeling told him that he couldn’t trust this angel standing in front of him.

 

‘Yup. Trust me. I know whose body suit you the most.’ Hoya even patted his chest with confident.

 

‘Okay then.’ Myungsoo decided to give it a try, well, it’s better than dying and live in heaven right? Well, heaven is a nice place, but for god’s sake, he’s only seventeen! How could anyone ask person as young to die in peace? He’s popular, he had a bright future and most importantly, he hadn’t even taste the sweetness of feeling love!

 

‘Come here.’ Hoya brought him to a isolated place. ‘Close your eyes now.’ And once he made sure that Myungsoo had closed his eyes, he began reciting the spell, slowly, Myungsoo became transparent and disappeared.

 

‘Now, I’ll have to go back and fix my crystal ball and find out whether it worked.’ Hoya chuckled and went back.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

‘He’s in this hospital?’ Sungyeol asked Woohyun and he nodded.

 

‘Hyung. You’re not thinking…’ Sungjong started.

 

‘Of course not Jongie. It all my fault and I don’t think I can even face his parents.’ Sungyeol said while playing with his long fingers.

 

‘It’s not your fault.’ Woohyun repeated his own words again. ‘Well, I better be going. I still have something to do. See you both around in school.’ Woohyun went out.

 

‘I want to go home Jongie. It’s so bored here. Do you have at least your textbook with you? Something that I can study or something?’ Sungyeol whined after five minutes Woohyun left. Sungyeol was totally a bookworm, he couldn’t seem to live without books.

 

‘I did. I brought your homework for you even. But you have to rest more okay?’ Sungjong sighed and took some papers and textbooks out of a bag and passed to Sungyeol, Sungyeol cheered and he snatched the books from him.

 

‘Hyung, don’t you need your glasses?’ Sungjong asked.

 

‘Nope. They’re fake.’ Sungyeol threw his black nerdy glasses at Sungjong and Sungjong examined them. Sungjong shook his head. He really couldn’t understand why his hyung had such weird logic of ‘If you’re a student, you should wear nerdy glasses’.

 

Sungyeol was discharged from the hospital the day after. He felt exceptionally relieved and felt a wave of tiredness swiped over him.

 

‘Umma, I’ll take a shower.’ Sungyeol said as he walked into the bathroom with a fresh set of clothing in his hands.

 

‘Go ahead.’ Mrs Lee nodded.

 

Sungyeol close the bathroom door shut. It felt really go to be at home. He took of his clothes and on the tap. As the hot water droplets pelted on his body, he felt refreshed. After he was done, he dried himself with the white towel that Mrs Lee had placed in the bathroom for him.

 

‘Hi Sungyeol!’ A familiar voice could be heard. Sungyeol looked around but except the steam from the hot water shower he had, he saw nothing.

 

‘Who are you?’ Sungyeol spoke up.

 

‘Walk to the mirror and you will see.’ Sungyeol obliged. In the mirror, he didn’t see himself, but another person. To be more exact, it was none other than Kim Myungsoo, the kingka of his school.

 

‘Myungsoo?!’ Sungyeol’s eyes widened.

 

‘Sungyeol! Are you okay? Who are you talking to?’ Mrs Lee knocked onto the door.

 

‘It’s nothing, umma! It’s just that I dropped something on the floor.’ Sungyeol yelled back.

 

‘Well, actually, you can talk to me using your mind.’ Myungsoo explained, but seeing Sungyeol’s confused look, he further explained. ‘Well, as in talking to yourself in your brain you know?’

 

‘Oh.’ Sungyeol replied him in his mind.

 

‘Why are you in my body?’

 

‘Because of an angel I met in heaven. Aish. I don’t know how to explain it. It’s kinda complicated.’

 

‘Then why are you appearing on the mirror? I mean, I shouldn’t be able to see you right?’

 

‘Er… I have no idea why I can do this. But well. I’m going to be in your body for a while. Let’s live with harmony, ne?’

 

‘My body…? Argh! I haven’t even wear my clothes!’ Sungyeol realised that the fact that Myungsoo could had already seen his body and used his towel to wrap around his waist.

 

‘Chill. I have what you have.’ Myungsoo laughed at Sungyeol’s cuteness. ‘I think you should go out, you’ve stayed in the bathroom for long enough.’

 

Sungyeol obliged and he quickly get dressed (of course with Myungsoo covering his eyes). He was shocked that he had stayed in the bathroom for two hours. He quickly got to bed, so that Mrs Lee wouldn’t suspect something was wrong with him.

 

Life was getting interesting.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hey guys! Your lazy author finally updated. Hehe. Now you guys know where Myungsoo 'went' yes? I know it doesn't make sense but well~ Nothing about me make sense anyway. So in order not to make you guys confused, here is how goes:

Word in italic and bolded - things happening in heaven

Word in italic - Sungyeol and Myungsoo's cov. in Sungyeol's mind

Word in normal form - Well, normal as in really normal.

 

So now you guys get it? :) Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. :D

Thanks for subbing, reading and upvoting. ^^ Love you guys.

Do leave me comments, yes?

 

See y'all in the next chapter! (Sorry for the short chapter by the way. >_<)