Chapter 2

It's all the Angels' fault!

‘Yeol hyung! Morning! Omo! What happen to your cheek!’ Sungjong chirped happily but his beautiful eyes widen in shock when he saw a scratch mark on Sungyeol’s face.

 

‘I accidentally scratched myself. No big deal.’ Sungyeol said, pushing up his glasses again.

 

‘Really?’ Sungjong narrowed his eyes and tried to remove Sungyeol’s hand from hiding that wound.

 

‘Yeah! By the way, do you know who is Kim Myungsoo?’ Sungyeol suddenly asked.

 

‘Kim Myungsoo? Of course! He’s one of the most handsome guy in the school. I even heard that some of the female teachers drool over him.’ Sungjong recalled. ‘Hyung! You’re interested in him?’

 

‘N-No! Of course not! Why would I?’ Sungyeol felt his face burning up.

 

‘Aww~ My baby hyung is growing up and have a crush now~’ Sungjong sang.

 

‘Shut up! It’s not like that.’ Sungyeol said.

 

‘Anyway~ I can tell you that it’s really hard to get him to like you but you do stand a chance as long as you’re a guy.’ Sungjong said.

 

‘Huh? What do you mean?’ Sungyeol looked at him with confused eyes.

 

‘Don’t you get it? He’s into male. I bet I’m the only one who know about this because it is my observation.’ Sungjong announced proudly.

 

‘Class’s starting in five minutes, hurry up!’ Sungyeol looked at his watch and pulled Sungjong along, but Sungyeol was so busy looking at Sungjong (the younger seemed to be stuck to the ground) that he didn’t realized that two person were coming on their way and ‘Bum!’, Sungyeol knocked onto that guy.

 

‘So-sorry.’ Sungyeol said with his head low, not willing to see who he knocked into.

 

‘It’s o-you? Are you the kid from yesterday at the alley?’ A familiar voice said and Sungyeol looked up to see who that was.

 

The person was none other than Kim Myungsoo.

 

‘Sorry!’ Sungyeol bowed.

 

‘Nah! It’s okay. Did that gangster hurt your cheek? Why is it scratched?’ Myungsoo pointed at the wound.

 

‘What gangster? Hyung! You told me that you accidentally scratched yourself!’ Sungjong yelled at Sungyeol, fuming and startling everyone at the corridor.

 

‘J-jongie, chill. Look! I’m alright now!’ Sungyeol said with fake cheerfulness.

 

‘Yeah right. You call cornered by a bunch of gangsters all right?’ Myungsoo snorted, he couldn’t believe that someone could be that st- no, innocent to say that he’s okay? Even him, Kim Myungsoo wasn’t okay after facing those gangsters and he could still feel his heart racing.

 

‘CORNERED BY GANGSTERS? LEE SUNGYEOL! YOU’RE SOOOOO DEAD!’ Sungjong screamed and Sungyeol felt as though he was the tiniest person in the entire world despite his height.

 

‘At least call me hyung Sungjong, I’m older.’ Sungyeol felt his palms sweating. The last time Sungjong found out a guy bullying Sungyeol and it didn’t end up well and he, had never seen Sungjong THIS angry before.

 

‘HYUNG! HOW THE HELL MUST I TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN YOU GET BULLIED? HUH?!’ Sungjong was still yelling. ‘WHO ARE THE BASTARDS! I’LL KILL THEM!’

 

‘Jongie, they’re with the police now. Locked up, safe and sound.’ Sungyeol explained.

 

‘Whoa kid, chill. He’s right. Those people won’t be able to hurt him anymore.’ Myungsoo decided to be a kid person and in to calm Sungjong down.

 

‘Did I ask you for your opinion?’ Sungjong scowled, glaring at Myungsoo as though Myungsoo killed his whole family.

 

‘Er. Nope. But just a kind reminder that class’s going to start soon.’ Myungsoo was a little afraid of Sungjong, given the state he was in now. ‘Bye Sungyeol, see you around.’ And he ran.

 

‘We haven’t finish here.’ Sungjong said before stepping into the class followed by Sungyeol timidly. God, how he wished that Sungjong wasn’t his table partner.

 

__________________________________________________________

 

 

‘Teacher? May I use the washroom?’ Sungyeol raised his hand, he just wanted to get away from Sungjong for a while, Sungjong was even scarier than the gangsters in the alley.

 

‘Yes you may. Make it quick.’ Their room teacher, Mr Im, nodded and Sungyeol almost ran out of the class, but he didn’t see that some girls tailing him behind.

 

‘Look who’s here?’ Hyuna’s voice could be heard and Sungyeol started to panic.

 

Damn. He’s trapped. Just like yesterday, he moved a few steps back as the bunch of girls advance, Sungyeol stopped and looked at the girls hopelessly when he felt his back was bummed against the wall.

 

‘Wha-what do you want?’ Sungyeol stuttered nervously.

 

‘What do I want? What do I want? Hahaha! What a funny question! Don’t you think, girls?’ Hyuna laugh like a lunatic while the girls laughed along with her.

 

‘I want to kill you, how about that?’ Hyuna stopped laughing and smirked at Sungyeol, who was shivering visibly.

 

‘How I wish I can kill you this moment and then you will no longer touch or bother my Myungsoo-oppa.’ Hyuna took out a penknife from her back and slid out the sharp blade, Sungyeol gulped at the sight of it.

 

‘I’m giving you a warning now, you and your androgynous friend better stay away from Myungsoo-oppa, he’s holy and so you shouldn’t go near, you dirt.’ Hyuna gave him a nasty look and Sungyeol nodded.

 

‘Better keep your promise or else-’ Hyuna waved her penknife and left with the bunch of girls.

 

‘God. That’s close. I know I’m ugly but I don’t think it’s time for me to mess up my face and go for a plastic surgery.’ Sungyeol wiped away the beads of sweat on his forehead and went back to class.

 

‘Hyung, you constipated? What took you so long?’ Sungjong whispered when the teacher wasn’t looking.

 

‘There’s, um, a long queue.’ Sungyeol whispered back, trying to look as convincing as possible and Sungjong seemed to buy that, since he turned his attention back to the class.

 

Soon enough, class ended and Myungsoo, for no reason at all, came to his class.

 

‘Hey Sungyeol. How about having lunch together?’ Myungsoo asked Sungyeol but Sungyeol gave him a look and hurried away, dragging Sungjong with him.

 

‘Such a weird but charming guy.’ Myungsoo thought to himself, Woohyun patted him shoulder and signaled him to go and eat, Myungsoo followed.

 

‘Urgh! Why isn’t it working! Stupid !’ Hoya cursed under his breath.

 

‘Yah! Mind your language!’ Dongwoo gave him a death glare and Hoya stuck out his tongue playfully.

 

‘Hyung! What should I do?’ Hoya whined. ‘My plan isn’t working at all!’

 

‘Think of it by yourself. I’m not the one taking the exam.’ Dongwoo crossed his arms and snorted, opened his file to study his own business.

 

‘Fine.’ Hoya looked back at the crystal ball sulkily, observing how Sungyeol and Sungjong ate their lunch. ‘Ah! Hyung! Can I pair Sungyeol up with another guy instead?’

 

‘No.’ Dongwoo gave him another death glare again.

 

‘Huh… What should I do…?’ Hoya thought to himself hopelessly when he suddenly remembered about the new skill that he begged Dongwoo to teach him. ‘Oh yeah! I could use that! Hohoho. I’m so smart. No wonder I’m Hoya.’

 

‘Why are you smiling to yourself you creep?’ Dongwoo stared at Hoya, who was smiling like an idiot.

 

‘Hyung, I think I can even make use of Hyuna as part of my plan.’ Hoya flashed Dongwoo his smile and quickly jotted down his new awesome idea before it slipped his mind. ‘I’m so going to do well this time.’

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hi! How do you all find the chapter? Did you enjoy it? Yes? No? Anyway, I'm sorry that I wrote Hyuna until she's some badass. I'm really, really, really sorry. Glad that my awesome readers enjoyed this story. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I didn't really expect that there will be people reading since I was fooling around. ><

Thanks for subbing, reading and commenting. ^^ Really love you all. /blowkiss/

And do comment to tell me what you think about it so far. :)

 

Slight warning: a small part of angst coming in your way. (A very very very small one, really.)