Two

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan, I told you a lot of times before that Lujin has to be in bed before eight. It’s already ten now. We are going to our parents early tomorrow and I don’t want him to be sleepy and grumpy when we go there!” Sunmi put her hands on her hips while scolding Luhan who just closed the door of their son’s room.

Her mood swings were slowly getting into his nerves. He knew that it would happen again since during her pregnancy to Lujin, her mood swings were really bad and now that she is pregnant again, she was having her terrible mood swings.

Luhan sighed and rubbed his temples. He really had a rough day at the company since he had a lot of things to finish and coming home to his wife who was in a bad mood was not helping him at all. He just wanted to spend some time with his son, but since he came home late, it was already late when he got to spend time with Lujin.

“I’m sorry. I promise it won’t happen again.” He walked to their bed and lay down beside her.

“You always say that!” she hollered at him.

Knowing he might snap at her any moment, he decided to ask her to shut up nicely. “Baby, look, I’m really sorry that Lujin had to stay up until 10 because of me but I just miss my son. Can we go to sleep now? I really had a long day at work and it’s not good for you to be angry and stay up late too.”

“If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be awake until this late. You always come home late and Lujin doesn’t want to sleep until he sees you!” She sat up on the bed and looked at him. “Why can’t you be more responsible, Luhan?”

Luhan grunted and pulled the covers to his head. He turned around so Sunmi was facing his back and decided not to say anything anymore since he didn’t want to argue with her knowing he wouldn’t win in any ways.

Sunmi’s blood boiled with fury when she noticed Luhan just ignored her and she messed her hair up in annoyance. “Fine, if you’re not going to talk back, I will sleep on the couch.” She stood up and walked out of the room.

Luhan cursed silently and threw away the covers to follow Sunmi. He jogged to catch up on her and gripped her wrist. “What do you want me to say? What do you want me to do?” he asked, a little annoyed and a little angry, but he tried to contain those inside him.

“I don’t like it when you’re not saying anything!” she shouted, but not loud enough to wake Lujin up.

“Whatever I say, it will lead us nowhere because in the end you will still be angry and I don’t want us to fight over such small things,” he tried to say as calm as possible but Sunmi’s mood was still not at its best.

“So you’re implying that I’m the one causing our arguments and I’m the one who’s hard to convince?” She yanked her wrist off his grip and he was slightly taken aback by her words and actions.

“Bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter