Nine

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You mean to say that she was with Sehun first before she became my girlfriend?”

Luhan was at the bar lounge with Baekhyun and Xiumin. He had invited the others out, but they were having their own stuffs to do. Only those two were free and they met him with no hesitation.

“I know what you’re thinking, but that’s not what it is. Sunmi wasn’t with Sehun because of money. She was with him because of the love and attention he showered her. Unlike you, you were a complete coward back then. You didn’t dare to confess to her because of your crazy conclusions,” Baekhyun explained as he and Xiumin were trying their best to tell Luhan more about Sunmi. There was nothing bad to talk about her, but the way Luhan thinks and talks about her, he was still having his suspicions.

Growing up with a silver spoon in his mouth and belonging to the top wealthiest families in the whole country, he had a lot of experience with gold diggers. As much as he didn’t want to think of Sunmi as a gold digger, he couldn’t help but to doubt her intentions. As far as he experienced, all the people with a poor background who married a rich person ran away with the money.

“Convince me then. Tell me more,” Luhan demanded with his arms crossed over his chest while leaning on the couch. The two guys looked at each other and shook their heads.

“We’ve been talking about her for what, two hours now? Why don’t you just actually get to know her? It’s easier that way and you might regain your memory,” Baekhyun chimed.

“It’s hard to convince someone who is not willing to listen,” Xiumin hissed and glared at him. “Why are you so curious anyway?”

Luhan looked away and ignored the question. He didn’t tell them what happened at the apartment. The moment when he saw Lujin cry and the look of hurt on Sunmi’s face, he knew he had gone overboard. He wanted to apologize, but he let up his pride. He thought that he had apologized a lot of times before and that those apologies were unnecessary.

“I just hope that you would be extra careful around her now that she’s having your second baby. Pregnant women tend to have the worst mood swings and she had a sensitive pregnancy with Lujin.”

“What are you talking about?” Luhan asked.

“She-“ Before Baekhyun could continue, Xiumin nudged him to stop. “She wasn’t having enough rest,” Xiumin lied. After his answer, the two of them just kept quiet and Luhan looked at them with suspicion. Luhan’s phone rang and he went away to pick it up.

“Sunmi told us to forget about that incident. I don’t think we have the rights to tell Luhan. She should say it herself,” Xiumin said as that incident a few years ago suddenly flashed in their minds.

“Let’s not talk about that anymore.”

-

Ever since their last argument, things got awkward between the two of them and Lujin was greatly affected. Sunmi was getting more and more stressed about the whole thing. She was worried about Lujin and she wanted to make-up with Luhan but he was ignor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter