Three

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunmi groaned when she woke up to her back pain and slung her arm on the other side of the bed. She opened her eyes when she didn’t feel Luhan’s body on it. *Maybe he’s already awake,* she thought.

It was eight in the morning and even Lujin was already awake. “Good morning, mommy.” She kissed his forehead and greeted him back, “Good morning. Where is your daddy?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him yet. Is he still sleeping?” She pressed her lips in a thin line and checked the two bathrooms if he was there, but the doors were wide open, signaling he wasn’t there. She went to the kitchen and living room, but he wasn’t there also. *Maybe he already went to work.*

She sent a text to Luhan, asking where he is and decided to eat breakfast without waiting for him since she didn’t want her son to be hungry.

An hour passed by and there was still no signs of Luhan. She called his secretary to ask if Luhan had arrived, but to her dismay, he said ‘no’, leaving her confused about his whereabouts. She called Luhan’s mom and asked her if he was there, but when she said ‘no’, she started to get nervous.

“Lujin, let’s go to your grandparents now.” The young one held his mother’s hand and when Sunmi opened the key box, she found their car’s key missing. She immediately brought Lujin with him to the car park and their car was missing. *Luhan might have taken the car…*

Having no choice, they rode the public transport to their parents’ house.

“Lujin! Sunmi!” Mrs. Lu greeted the both of them and enveloped them into a hug. “Your stomach is getting bigger and bigger.” Sunmi chuckled and patted her stomach lightly. “He’s growing up too fast just like Lujin.”

“Speaking of Lujin, why were you asking if Luhan is here?”

She was feeling slightly nervous and decided to let Lujin play with his auntie Chae Rin to have a serious talk with her husband’s mother. “I woke up and Luhan was missing. I called the company to check if he was already there, but they told me that he hasn’t arrived yet and when we were about to go here, I found that the key and the car was missing. I can’t contact him either.”

Mrs. Lu started to feel uneasy too. Luhan would never go anywhere without telling them and moreover, to make his wife worried about him. “How about his friends?”

“Ah.” She started texting all of their friends and with each reply she received, her heart felt heavier. She shook her head and her palms started to get sweaty. “Ommonim, I’m getting scared. I’m worried about Luhan. Should we find him?”

Mrs. Lu nodded without hesitance and decided to tell everyone that Luhan was missing. Sunmi sent a message to all of her friends that Luhan was missing too and to contact her if ever they see him. She decided not to tell Lujin as he didn’t want him to worry so much and she thinks that he’s still too young to understand what was going on.

After an hour of desperate and frantic search, they still got nothing. “Should we call the police?”

“I think we should.” Those were the last words she heard before she went further to answer the unknown number calling her phone.

“Hello?”

“Is this Lu Sunmi?”

“Yes, I am. Who is this?”

“We are calling from Seoul National Hospital. Mr. Lu Han has been involved in a car accident and we would like you to come here.”

Her knees weakened and she dropped her phone on the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter