Four

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With every second that passed by, it felt like years for Sunmi. How did things ended up this way? Why did she have to go through this? Why did it happen to them? Why must Luhan forget her?

“I’m sorry to say, but Luhan has a partial amnesia. He remembers other things and unfortunately, he forgot everything that happened after his middle school that’s why he can’t remember his wife and son. His memory now is all about his childhood until his middle school. I can’t assure you that he will recover soon or worse, ever. Let’s just pray that his therapies will help him and I advise that we don’t rush things. We don’t want to scare him away and make him drift further. Let’s take things slowly. It might be painful for his own, growing family the most but it’s the best choice we have so far.”

Another tear rolled down on her cheeks as she stared blankly at the wall. Her feelings were in a chaos and so was her mind. She couldn’t think and talk properly, but she has to stay strong not only for her babies but also for Luhan. She knew it would be hard knowing that the old Luhan was such a hard-headed one and could be really rude at times. If she managed to tolerate that before, she could do it again… right?

“Sunmi, are you okay? I’m sorry this had to happen, but all of us have to stay strong.” She received a motherly hug from Luhan’s mom and looked at her full with pity.

The more she caresses Sunmi’s hair, the more she wanted to just break down and cry everything out. “Ommonim, how am I going to tell Lujin? How is that little man who loves Luhan more than he loves anything in this world accept the fact that his own daddy can’t remember him? It’s okay for me to get hurt, but not my son. Not my son…” She started crying as soon as she thought of Lujin, that poor boy who is currently unaware of the situation.

Mrs. Lu sighed as she too didn’t know how to tell Lujin about Luhan’s situation. She knew that Sunmi was having the most difficult time since it’s her husband and she has a son to explain and break down the situation slowly into. To add more fuel to the fire, she is pregnant and her condition is sensitive.

Sunmi’s dad went to the hospital to pick her up and Luhan’s dad explained to him the situation. Like expected, he was extremely shocked about what happened. He was worried to death about his daughter too.

“Luhan?” Mrs. Lu opened the door and looked at Luhan, who was watching a soccer game on the television.

They tried to tell him that he is married, has a son and that he will be having another child soon, which he didn’t believe it all. He even threw the ring on his finger and accused that everyone was making a fool out of him while he was unconscious. That precious ring is now in Mrs. Lu’s care as she was afraid that Luhan might throw it to only God knows where.

“Don’t even start, mom.”

“Luhan, I know it is really hard for you to accept everything since you lost such a huge and important part of your memory but please, don’t be hard on us too. We are suffering more than you are,” Mrs. Lu begged as Luhan continued watching the game like his mother wasn’t begging him.

“Seriously? How can someone like her be my wife? Can you tell me what on earth happened that I apparently married her and had a child with her?” His poisonous and irksome tone made his mother cringe.

“You were heels over heads for Sunmi because she is the most precious and kindest girl that ever crossed your life. She gave your wasted life a whole new meaning and importance. She loved you like no other girls had ever done. You love her like you’re going to die when you don’t see her. Lujin, your son, is the fruit of your love. She is your wife and Lujin is your son. Sunmi is carrying your second child so please, don’t be harsh on her.”

Luhan coughed profusely and rolled his eyes. He thought it was really cheesy and annoying of his mom to describe his ‘love’ and ‘wife’ like that. “Girls are nothing but toys to me. How can I ever stick to one? Are you sure she didn’t drug us or I wasn’t cheating behind her back?”

“How can you say that?! You literally begged her to come back to you whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter