Ten

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

stay strong, EXO! let's not lose hope!

#webelieveinyouKris #weareOne #staystrongEXO #foreverOT12

 

“Mommy,” Lujin called while sitting with the kids at the kindergarten.

Sunmi managed to get a job as an assistant teacher for the kids at the small local kindergarten in Daejeon. Since she couldn’t leave Lujin alone, she requested to the principal to let Lujin join the class even if she has to pay fees for him as a normal student. Lujin was supposed to go to Kindergarten next year and the school doesn’t usually accept transferees in the middle of the year. The principal was kind enough to take it into consideration and let Lujin join the class for free as the class was just small.

“Sorry, baby. Mommy is busy. Later, okay?”

Lujin’s shoulders slumped and he went to the corner to play alone. Sunmi felt guilty all of a sudden. Lujin was having a hard time adjusting. He wasn’t used to being paid less attention, but Sunmi was helping out with the class. She had to take care of the other kids.

“I want daddy,” he whispered and pouted in the corner.

Sunmi bit her lips when she walked towards Lujin and heard him mumble. Even if Luhan was struggling to be a father again, he never ignored Lujin. He always paid attention to him and attended to his needs.

“I’m really sorry, Lujin, but you have to –“ Sunmi sighed, knowing fully that he won’t understand the whole situation.

“Sunmi-ssi, you can leave now,” Mrs. Wu said when she noticed the two having problems. “Don’t worry. It’s just a few minutes until dismissal. Plus, you have to take care of yourself. Mothers like you at this stage shouldn’t even be overworking herself,” she continued.

Sunmi smiled apologetically and yet appreciatively at her. “Thank you so much, Mrs. Wu.”

Lujin held his mother’s hand quietly as they walked towards the small apartment they were renting out.

“Baby, are you still mad at mommy?”

“No,” Lujin mumbled and Sunmi smiled weakly at him as she sat him on her lap when they got to the couch in their apartment.

“I’m really sorry.” She sighed as she hugged him and she felt his head fall onto her shoulders.

“Mommy, I’m hungry.”

Sunmi chuckled at him, but then she remembered, they were running out of food. Her salary was barely meeting their month’s needs. Her parents were out looking for jobs again. It wasn’t easy on them as her parents only finished high school. They didn’t get to study college at all because it was really expensive during their days.

She looked at the cupboard and saw only a few packets of ramyun left. She was hungry, too, as she has another life to feed inside her growing tummy, but she was more worried about Lujin.

She cooked the ramyun and gave the bowl to Lujin who looked at her. “Mommy, aren’t you going to eat?”

Sunmi shook her head and said, “Mommy is not hungry.”

Lujin started eating and pushed the bowl towards Sunmi who was watching him eat. He held out his chopsticks and opened his mouth while saying, “Mommy, say ‘ahh’”.

Sunmi opened and ate the ramyun. She wanted to cry. Lujin wasn’t aware of anything but he was still taking care of her. All she told him was they would be taking a long vacation and that his daddy was busy working.

When she was about to stand up to get some water, she felt like vomiting. Her stomach hurt badly and she clutched her stomach in pain as she silently whimpered, not wanting Lujin to see her in pain… again.

-

“Luhan, you need to rest. You’ve been overworking yourself lately,” Mr. Lu said as he found Luhan in his office at the compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter