Five

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing her son’s cries, Sunmi immediately rushed to the room where the voice was coming from. Chen was carrying the little boy while trying to console him and she saw the look on Luhan’s face. Immediately, she knew what possibly have happened and she couldn’t blame the child because he was so innocent and he just misses his daddy so much. Is it too much to ask to be held by his daddy again?

“Ssh, don’t cry. Mommy’s her,” she lulled the still sobbing child in her arms and she felt him hiccup from too much crying. They were outside the room and she was still beyond furious that Luhan lashed out on the innocent boy. Once Lujin stopped crying, she gave him to Luhan’s dad and decided that she should talk to Luhan.

She was stern when it comes to Lujin’s sake and she would never tolerate any pain that would inflict on her son even if it is Luhan. She was so disappointed and sad that Luhan turned back to his old self and she knew how much troublesome his attitude would be but she was really caught off-guard when he attacked her weakest link – her son – no, their son.

“Guys, can you give us a moment?” Hearing her demanding tone and seeing the look on her face, the guys needn’t be told twice and left the married couple alone but not without Luhan whining and scolding them for leaving him with a ‘strange woman’.

“Luhan, can we talk?”

He rolled his eyes at her and looked at her mockingly, “you already asked them to leave. Do I look like a have a choice when I can’t even get out from this bed?”

She breathed heavily, trying to calm herself down and stood still on her place. “I know you’re having a really hard time, but we are, too. I don’t know how we’re going to let the reality sink in to you that you are a married man with a three year old son and an unborn child but you don’t have to be this hard on us. Okay, fine, you can vent out your anger to me, but please, not to our son. If there’s anyone in this world that loves you more than your parents and I do, it’s Lujin. All he wanted was to hug you, kiss you and spend time with you because that’s how you usually do. That little boy loves you with all his heart. He even loves you more than me, so, I’m begging you, don’t be too harsh on him.” With every passing second, her heart clenches more in pain as she talks. The anger was quickly replaced by pain and pity once she started talking about Lujin. She hoped that somehow, she would knock some warmth in his heart, but his cold and annoyed gaze reflected the opposite.

“Get out.”

She huffed in disbelief. After all what she said, she still didn’t manage to get into his humane and soft side. She shook her head in unbelief and before she could reach the door, he said, “and if possible, don’t ever come back. I don’t want to see you and that kid anymore.”

It should be pain that she was supposed to feel, but anger and disappointment were quickly rising up to the point that she was having second thoughts on letting Lujin go near Luhan again in the future.

Once he heard the door close, he closed his eyes and put his arm on his forehead. He was having a small headache and everything just seemed to annoy him. He could still remember how the little boy looked like when he ‘first’ saw him. The big, innocent eyes that were looking at him were just too hard to forget.

He felt like his heart was pricked after Sunmi’s talk. How could someone love him so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter