One

Last Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!” Lujin came running to their door and shouted as soon as he pushed the unlocked door open.

Luhan woke up to the loud voice of his son and rubbed his eyes. He shushed him and put his finger on his lips, not wanting to wake up his wife. He sleepily took his three year old son into his arms and laid him in between him and his wife.

“What is it, baby?” he asked his mini version that looked exactly like him. His big doe eyes, long eyelashes, pointy nose, small mouth and face. No one would ever doubt that Lujin is not his son. If ever they do, they might think that Lujin is his little brother since Luhan really looks young.

Lujin crawled on top of his daddy and laid his head on his chest while looking at his mommy. He chuckled and asked, “Can we go to the park? Please? My friends are going there.”

Luhan brushed his son’s hair and chuckled. He was really his mini version. When he was little, he really loved going to the park to play with his friends. “Later baby when mommy wakes up. You don’t want to make the dragon angry.” Then he made ‘dragon faces’ that caused Lujin to laugh and he stiffened when he felt Sunmi move. The two boys immediately stopped laughing and looked at her who still had her eyes closed.

“Who’s the dragon?” Sunmi suddenly opened her eyes and took her son to her arms and tickled him. Lujin was laughing heartily while Luhan laughed along with him.

“D-Daddy! Help me!”

Lujin couldn’t stop laughing and Luhan just stuck his tongue at him. “Mommy, it was daddy who said that!”

Luhan’s eyes widened in disbelief at his son’s betrayal. Sunmi stopped tickling her son and glared playfully at Luhan. “I’m a dragon?”

He smiled sheepishly and pecked her on the lips. “Morning, babe.” Lujin used the time to crawl back on his daddy and whispered, “Run, daddy.”

With a blink of an eye, her two men already disappeared from the room. She chuckled to herself and shook her head. It has been like that all the time. Their little angel would come to their room anytime he wants, not taking into mind the warning his parents told him – ‘always knock or call us through the door before you enter the room’ – because well you know, adult business.

Sunmi became a housewife since like expected, Luhan told her not to work and just look after their baby. Luhan is still working under his dad in the company and will soon take over the whole company. He would usually come home for dinner and would always be tired. He made his weekend as free as possible so he could spend time with his family.

“Luhan, get Lujin to brush his teeth!” Sunmi shouted from the bathroom and tidied up their bed. The two mentioned people came hand in hand in the toilet and Sunmi crossed her arms at them.

Luhan placed Lujin at the sink and Lujin reached out his arms, calling for a hug and she hugged him without hesitance. “Good morning, mommy.” He placed a kiss on his mommy’s lips and she gave him a kiss too. “Good morning, little prince. Now brush your teeth or no breakfast for the two of you.”

Lujin nodded his head and reached out to Luhan who carried him in his arms. Sunmi gave them their toothbrush and she chuckled as she watched them brush their teeth together. *Like father, like son.*

Sunmi went to their kitchen and prepared a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter