Drabbles #1

The Wonders Of Love

Everyone has a demon inside them. One that is hidden deep inside until something frees it. Tiffany was one of the unlucky ones. To have a death of a loved one free the inner demon. It was painful. That was, until Jessica came. The blonde found her broken. She had dull eyes, she was almost ghostly pale. The girl was just a shell of what she was before. 5 years after Tiffany's inner demon woke, was all it took to push it back into hiding. All it took was a simple 'I love you' and Tiffany would show her smile, eyes turned into a crescent moon. All it took was a simple 'it's okay' and Tiffany would feel safe. But only one person could say it and actually make her feel whole. That person was Jessica Jung. A lazy blonde who loves sleep and hates cucumbers. A quiet girl who loves reading. A girl with a cold appearance but a warm heart. That made two of them right? Tiffany brought out the kind-hearted Jessica and Jessica pushed back the demon. Sometimes Tiffany would wake up in the middle of night, with tears in her eyes, but Jessica was there. So everyone has a demon inside them, Tiffany was one of the unlucky ones to have it released, and she was one of the lucky ones to have it pushed back, and to be able to meet a wonderful person like Jessica

~

Sunny had this weird phobia. Well, that's what the other students around her called it. Being afraid of things like thunder and lightning is normal, but fireworks? Not just fireworks, but anything that made a big boom noise. It was pretty stupid in the student body's eyes. Except for one person. The older but slightly taller girl always watched out for the girl, making sure any boys don't prank her with stupid fireworks bought from the store, they shouldn't be brought to school anyway. Sunny noticed this also. The number of pranks had decreased drastically over the past three months and she found herself enjoying the almost peaceful surroundings. Although once and a while, she was caught in a prank, it was fine. Sunny has someone watching her back and she was happy. But she gets sad thinking about it, not knowing who the person was. Until a week ago. The girl saw something extremely weird. Maybe even weirder than her phobia. Someone had actually smiled at her. The girl had bangs, about her own height, maybe just a bit taller. Not only did the unknown girl smile at her, she even walked over and talked to her. She learned that the girl was named Kim Taeyeon, older than her by a couple of months. But she didn't confess about the decreasing of pranks until Sunny caught her red-handed. It was refreshing sort of. She watched Taeyeon scare the pants off of a poor boy and met the older girl's eyes when she turned to Sunny. That's when Taeyeon confessed everything. Even her secret love for Sunny. Sunny had this weird phobia, but because of it she met the weird and erted but best person in the world. Not to mention a great cook and wife.

~

It was awkward when they first met. It included some spilled coffee and a lot of apologies. So maybe Yuri was a bit pissed when the girl spilled coffee on her, but that was totally pushed to the back of her mind when she looked at the girl, already mesmerized by her looks. So the spilled coffee gave her more time with the goddess like girl and definitely got her to where she was now. She recalled memories, happy ones, fill with laughter and smiles, and also sad ones, filled with tears. But those bad memories made their relationship stronger. They learned to trust each other, be honest with everything. They even helped their friends hook up with someone, even if it was not their intention. It was pretty funny to them, who knew that Jessica and Tiffany, people who started out very uncomfortable with each other, ended up not being able to separate themselves from each other. There's also Sunny and Taeyeon. Sunny can't stand being with erts and Taeyeon is a huge ert, now they can't stop staring at each other. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were meant for each other. Sooyoung loved food, Hyoyeon could cook, both loved to dance. And then there is Yuri and Yoona. So Yuri started off pissed with Yoona, and now she's here, on her knees and holding out a ring. Yoona on the other hand, was crying and nodding, letting the older girl slide the ring on. Who knew that the two were meant for each other.

~

AN: SOOO drabbles anyone? I got bored and since I'm writing a requested YoonHyun one-shot THAT IS TAKING FOREVER CAUSE I REALLY LIKE THE PLOT, I decided to saisfy you guys with some drabbles. :P Peace out!