Your Majesty (SunYeon & JeTi) 4/?

The Wonders Of Love

Fire. It was everywhere. Tiffany watched as her younger self panicked in the room. There was another girl next to her, holding her hand tightly and trying to put on a brave face. She remembered the girl but not her name. The dream recurred over and over again and Tiffany was still not used to it. Tiffany walked over to them, the fire not even burning her. Crouching down, she looked at each of their faces. There was ash smudged on her cheek and the other girl's cheek. If they weren't in a fire, she would have giggled at how silly they look.

"It's okay Miyoung." She smiled at how the girl reassured her when they were young. 

They both stood up the girl led her younger self through the maze of fire. If it weren't for that girl, she'd be dead. Tiffany followed the two young girls as they maneuvered through the burning house. She still remembered how the fire felt. It was hot. Burning her slowly. It scared her at that time.

3. 2. 1.

A large wooden plank that was aflame had fell from the ceiling. The girl had saved her life in a mere second.

Tiffany was counting down. In 30 seconds, she would see the scene she hated the most.

30.

They ran and ran as the walls started collapsing. Smoke filled the air but the girl kept her grip on the younger Tiffany's hand.

20.

The could see a large hole. If they could make it there in time, they would be able to escape their hot death.

15.

The girl ran faster and faster as Tiffany tried to keep up. She was mostly being dragged.

10.

Pushing Tiffany out, she jumped after the girl and looked back as they watched the house collapse into a blazing mess.

5.

Tiffany screamed when a strong hand gripped . She was doomed.

3.

The girl glared but sighed, raising her hand up. The men surrounding them lowered their swords and grabbed her.

2.

The hand gripped harder and Tiffany's vision was turning black.

1.

The last thing she knew, she had fallen unconscious.

--

Waking up with a jolt and in cold sweat, Tiffany breathed in and out. Jessica had woken up as well and held Tiffany as she tried her best to breathe.

"It's okay Tiffany." Tiffany looked at Jessica with panicked eyes.

It's okay Miyoung.

"Sooyeon." The name came out as a breathless word. 

It seemed that Jessica was surprised as well. Tiffany didn't know where that name came from but she said it again.

"Jung Sooyeon."

"How.."

Tiffany looked at Jessica straight in the eyes.

"You have a scar on your arm from when you fell off the tree when you were hiding from me." Jessica blushed from embarrassment and nodded.

"Miyoung.. Oh my God.."

Jessica pulled Tiffany into a hug and exhaled. She found her again. But Miyoung was always with her.. This whole time and Jessica didn't know..

--

"Ba dum ba da dum bum dum bum." Taeyeon looked at Sunny weirdly.

"What kind of song are you singing.."

"Dunno." Sunny smiled and continued the song.

Taeyeon's expression slowly turned into an affectionate one as she smiled at the scene of Sunny laying down and singing. 

They were in her room after a quick breakfast, which Tiffany and Jessica were absent for. Taeyeon's parents had not made an entrance yet but she knew that the tighter security and the closed doors were their orders. Taeyeon felt grateful but also trapped. 

"We should visit my parents." Sunny's singing stopped and she sat up elegantly, making Taeyeon entranced.

"Now that you mention them, I haven't seen them anywhere."

"They tightened up security around the castle and closed the doors." Taeyeon explained and she saw Sunny's lips shape into an O.

Standing up, she held her hand out to the younger girl and smiled. Sunny smiled back and grabbed Taeyeon's hand gently, standing up.

"What a charming prince~" Sunny teased and Taeyeon looked away, blushing lightly.

"Come on." Taeyeon says with a small grunt and holds onto Sunny's hand tighter.

Sunny's heart flutters at the small gesture and walks with Taeyeon, her pace slightly slower. She glances at the 'prince' a couple of times and the whole walk to her to-be in laws is a blur. It makes her wonder how Taeyeon does this to her.

Taeyeon looks at Sunny and sees a small hint of anxiety in the girl's eyes. Sunny hasn't seen her parents in years and now they're engaged. Of course her parents and Sunny's parents set up the marriage but who knows how long before they told her about it.

Stepping closer to Sunny, Taeyeon takes a bold step and lifts the shorter girl's chin up before swiftly placing her lips on the younger girl. It felt like fireworks were being set off in her head, without the loud noises, extremely bright lights and the smell of gunpowder. 

Separating from their swift kiss, Taeyeon grabs Sunny's hand again and turns to face the door.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine on your somewhat first impression." Taeyeon glances back with a charming smile before knocking on the door.

The door opens and Sunny sees an aging man, taller than Taeyeon. He smiles warmly at the two girls before opening the door wider to let them in. Stilling holding Taeyeon's hand, Sunny walks in with the older girl.

The scene before her keeps her feet frozen on spot.

Taeyeon's mother was on the bed, pale and fragile. Sets of herbs were on a cabinet nearby. The queen was now a fragile shell of her past self. 

Sunny felt Taeyeon's grip on her hand tighten and she looked at the older girl. She knows how Taeyeon feels. She sees it in the older girl's eyes.

Sadness, anxiety, hopelessness.

She walks with Taeyeon to the bed where her to-be mother in-law is laying on. The older woman looks at Sunny and Taeyeon with a smile and Sunny feels her heart break just a little more.

"Sunkyu dear, it's been so long. You've grown to be so beautiful." Sunny smiles softly and holds the queen's hand gently.

"Thank you.."

"Just call me mom, I'm hoping that you two will marry." A small chuckle makes Sunny feel much more at ease.

"I have a feeling that we will." Sunny says softly and glances at Taeyeon.

A couple of coughs are heard before another voice is heard.

"You two are getting along. Not very surprising since you were stuck like glue when you were little." Taeyeon and Sunny blushed as the older girl's father spoke in a playful voice.

"Don't tease them, they're still young."

"Sort of." The king and queen laugh softly as Taeyeon and Sunny exchange glances while blushing.

"Jessica is also lovestruck, dad." The king is surprised at the smug look on Taeyeon's face.

"Jessica? Ice princess Jessica?" 

"Yes. Ice princess and awkward Sica effect Jessica." The king laughs loudly and even the queen is heard laughing joyfully.

Taeyeon smiles at the sight of her parents happily laughing. Sunny is as well and she feels even more happy knowing that Taeyeon has a smile on her face.

Maybe she'll have a happy life here.


AN: SO SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THIS, IM JUST OUT OF IDEAS ;-; i miss writing this though sigh. hope you guys liked this and maybe now you know some of JeTi's background keke