Your Majesty (SunYeon & JeTi) 2/?

The Wonders Of Love

"Your highness.."

Sunny groaned and tried to shoo the invader away.

"Go away Fany-ah, let me sleep a bit more.."

"It's not my fault you stayed up late again, come on we have to meet the prince for breakfast."

Sunny's eyes immediately snapped open and Tiffany smirked.

"Wow Sunny, you already have the hots for her?"

"Shut up."

Sunny sat up and rubbed her eyes and Tiffany smiled.

"I'll wait outside, hurry up okay?"

Sunny nodded and yawned before Tiffany opened the door to wait outside. Sunny reluctantly got up to head to the bathroom, which was indeed luxurious. The faucets were a golden color, the tiles on the wall and floor absolutely spotless. It was only normal to Sunny though. She was royalty. Princess of SM Nation and a daughter of the Lee Clan. Sunny washed her face and when she looked in the mirror she frowned. Sometimes she wondered what it would be like to be a regular classed person. She would be able to go to school with everyone else, make friends that don't want to use her for her wealth and class. She wouldn't have to hide her true self under the mask that she always wore.

"Sunny-ah.."

Sunny looked at the door through the mirror and saw a sad smile on Tiffany's face as the taller girl walked closer.

"You're thinking again."

Sunny turned around and felt her eyes stinging. Tiffany very bad. She and Sunny were both women of high class. It's just the fact that Tiffany was a royal guard instead of a normal noblewoman. She understood what Sunny felt. Tiffany hugged Sunny, triggering Sunny to start crying. So she cried along, just a little bit because she too, have thought of how it would be like to be a regular person of middle-class.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"What?!"

"Get up! You have breakfast with the princess remember?"

Taeyeon immediately sat up and ran a hand through her hair.

"Oh crap."

"Hurry!, I'll wait outside for you."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?"

Taeyeon joked and Jessica gave a disgusted face.

"Stupid byun."

"Yah! Don't say that to royalty!"

"Whatever!"

Jessica closed the door and left Taeyeon in there laughing.

 

Taeyeon walked out of her room and Jessica nodded before they walked to the dining hall. When they walked by some servants, they immediately bowed and Taeyeon gave them a smile. The guards in the halls saluting to both the royal guard and prince. Some of the noble children greeted Taeyeon excitedly before speeding off to the dining hall to get ready for their breakfast along with the royal family, and other nobles that live in the castle. They reached the dining hall a few minutes after and a pair of guards opened the door for them. Yuri and Yoona smiled as they saw their best friend and walked towards them,

"Hey Tae, Sica."

"Hi unnies."

"Hey Yoona, Yuri."

"Morning guys."

They chatted while walking to their seats and waited for breakfast.

 

"I think that's good Sunny."

Sunny nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Fany-ah."

Tiffany beamed and patted Sunny's head.

"No problem Sunny, now come on. We don't want to be late, and Seohyun is waiting."

Sunny nodded before walking out the door and was greeted by Seohyun.

"Good morning unnie."

"Morning Seohyun, how were your escorts."

"They were friendly."

Seohyun smiled before frowning.

"You were crying."

Sunny smield weakly before nodding and not saying another word before walking off, the two taller girls trailing behind her.

"She was thinking about it again right?"

Tiffany nodded and smiled softly.

"I just hope the prince can make her happy."

Seohyun nodded before smiling and continuing their walk to the dining hall. Some guards in the hall that noticed the ensignia on Tiffany and Seohyun's uniform and Sunny's royal attire immediately saluted. Sunny nodded to them before reaching the door. The same pair of guards pulled the door open and Sunny walked in, Tiffany next to her and Seohyun a bit behind her but to the right. Taeyeon watched the short girl as she elegantly walked to a seat reserved for her and Jessica watched Tiffany, a bit more gloomy than yesterday. Some of the noble children walked up to the princess and greeted her and Sunny warmly smiled at them and thanked them for welcoming her. Some nobles were still chatting, probably about their new royal guest. Sunny sat down on the left side of the table, first seat to the left. Where as Taeyeon at the northern side of the table. Sunny smiled a bit weakly and then Taeyeon noticed the slight red and puffy eyes of hers.

"Are you okay?"

Sunny bit her lip and nodded. Everyone suddenly got silent and Taeyeon turned her head to the staircase, Sunny following the line of vision and then understood. A royal informant had just entered the room and was getting ready to read the news to everyone. Sunny already knew why she was here in the first place, so she did not pay attention to much of what he was going to say.

"The Princess of SM Nation, also known as a daughter of the Lee Clan will be living in the castle for one month. The reason for this is to assure that the prince and princess are comfortable with each other. In one month's time, the two will wed in hope to unite the KM Nation and SM Nation. For security measures, her two royal guards will watch over her and the prince's royal guard will watch over her majesty. Also accompanying the princess are two nobles. Two wedded nobles from the Choi Clan. Please give them a warm welcoming and treat them well."

As he finished reading the news, the nobles at the table applauded the to-be wedded couple. Ones that were close enough gave them both a congratulations. Sunny smiled at them, thanking them for their wishes and welcome. Just as the room quieted down, the chefs came in and served the breakfast. Jessica sat on the right side of the table, and watched Tiffany and the younger guard. They stayed put in their position, guarding their princess still.

"Hey Taeyeon.. Shouldn't we tell them to eat?"

Jessica motioned to Tiffany and Seohyun, who had a blank face on and chatted with Sunny while the princess ate.

"It's not my place to tell them anything. If Sunny isn't telling them to eat, then they might've ate already."

Jessica nodded before looking back at Tiffany, in which the latter looked towards her and smiled. Jessica gave her a small smile and they both went back to their previous positions. Taeyeon looked at Sunny softly. She didn't want to go along with the wedding plan, but after months of pleading, she finally gave in. She was glad that Sunny was her fiancee instead of someone else. Sunny was a warm-hearted person, and she already could tell when the girl walked into the room. Sunny turned her head and made eye contact with Taeyeon, making the shorter girl unconsciously smile. Taeyeon suddenly felt embarrassed for getting caught staring and blushed. Sunny laughed softly and the two continued to talk with the people around them.

 

Taeyeon walked up to Sunny after breakfast was finished and flashed a charming smile to Sunny.

"Want to take a walk with me in the garden?"

Sunny nodded and smiled. Taeyeon's heart sped up. How was she suppose to keep her composure around the girl? The slightly taller girl held out an arm and Sunny linked their arms together, with the three guards trailing behind. Jessica looked towards Tiffany.

"Did you eat yet?"

Tiffany shook her head and Jessica was gaping.

"Why didn't you?"

"Seohyun and I usually only eat a meal once a day. We were trained to keep our hunger from distracting us."

"That's too harsh.."

Tiffany turned to face Jessica and gave her a small smile.

"It's okay Jessica. Plus, keeping Sunny safe is worth some of our meals."

"Not if you're going to starve."

"Jessica, Sunny's life has been endangered since she was five. Do you know how many assassination attempts were made on her?"

Jessica furrowed her brows and shook her head slightly.

"This year, it was a total of 21."

Jessica's eyes widened.

"You're joking."

"I don't joke around when it comes to this stuff Jessica. Sunny is a very important person. If someone got a hold of her, they could easily take over SM Nation, and we both know that if someone takes over SM Nation, surely their will be a blood bath in every nation."

Tiffany sighed and frowned. Jessica squeezed her shoulder and Tiffany smiled a little before continuing.

"We were friends when we were younger and as we grew up, I understood that she was always being hunted. I didn't want to see her slip away one day because of her stupid royal guards that were guarding her because of the money. That and they weren't even that good of a fighter. Seohyun was our friend too and we decided to join the Royal Guard Academy. We got in, we trained all day, sometimes we didn't even sleep at all. We climbed the ranks from recruit to door guard, gate guard to watch guard. Some said we were prodigies. Our sword fighting was clean and swift, our archery was perfect, our stamina was built up to levels that some people would call impossible, our strength was growing everyday. We became captain of our squads. It was until.. An incident happened, that we were assigned Sunny's royal guards."

Jessica saw Tiffany tense up, as if tears were about to slip out. She still kept a blank face. Seohyun was right behind Sunny and Taeyeon. Jessica already knew that if anything happened, Taeyeon and Seohyun would protect Sunny, so she stopped Tiffany and hugged her. 

"You don't have to tell me if it's too much for you to handle."

Tiffany held back a shiver as she felt Jessica's breath on her ear. This once, she'll let herself fall behind and returned the hug tightly.

 

Sunny looked back and saw only Seohyun following them.

"Seohyun, where's Fany?"

"Her and Jessica-ssi were talking and it seems that they have fallen behind."

Sunny furrowed her brow before feeling Taeyeon's hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure she's fine Sunny. And if someone tries to attack her, I'm sure that she can take care of herself. That and Jessica's there."

Taeyeon gave her a playful wink, making the shorter girl laugh. Seohyun smiled at them. It seemed that Sunny had already felt comfortable, and the maknae saw that little spark in her eye. Maybe Sunny could truly feel loved. Maybe Taeyeon can give Sunny what she's been missing all this time.

"And if anyone attacks you, Seohyun and I will protect you."

Taeyeon looked back at the taller girl.

"Right Seohyun?"

​Seohyun gave a small smile before nodding.

"Of course!"

Sunny giggled softly before feeling Taeyeon grab her hand.

"Come on, we're almost near the center."

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were talking with Yoona and Yuri. It seemed that the two of them were also married.

"At least Taeyeon has her sword. Damn can she fight."

Sooyoung immediately felt Hyoyeon tense and the two frowned. Yoona and Yuri noticed this.

"Are you guys alright?"

"Yeah.. It's just.. I feel so bad for Sunny. She's been hunted down for her whole life. She's always in danger. I mean really just his year there had been like, 20 assassination attempts."

Yuri and Yoona gaped.

"Just this year?"

Hyoyeon nodded stiffly. Sooyoung drew soothing circles on her palm, making the shorter girl relax.

"Tiffany and Seohyun actually saved her life the first time she was nearly killed. They weren't even in the royal division yet. Just squad captains."

Yuri and Yoona nodded and listened closely as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon took turns talking about the incident.

 

"If it weren't for us.. She would have been gone.. Those two idiot guards weren't even paying attention, who the hell even put them in that guard position!?"

Jessica rubbed Tiffany's back and felt the girl let out a breath.

"Sorry."

Jessica shook her head.

"No worries, I can understand that. Taeyeon's previous royal guard bribed a specific someone to get his spot."

Tiffany frowned once again.

"I hope they go to hell."

Jessica was surprised at the amount of venom that was in Tiffany's voice. It was very low and had a dangerous tone to it. Jessica lowered her hands to Tiffany's waist. Tiffany did her best to calm her raging heart and took a deep breath, both for the lack of oxygen, due to a specific blonde who moved her hand lower, and to continue the past event.

"She was so innocent, just talking to us and smiling. Seohyun went to go get us some snacks, and well it was just quiet except for our voices. I didn't even know what happened until I felt my shoulder sting. Someone had shot an arrow into my left shoulder, and damn did it hurt. Sunny looked worried and slightly scared. Seohyun came back when she heard the glass that had shatter and glared at the intruder."

Jessica saw Tiffany's brown eyes turn into an eery black. It was like a void, holding much pain and anger.

"There were two of them, so we told Sunny to get back, which she obeyed. I couldn't fight with an arrow in my shoulder so what else did I do? I just pulled it out. We took out one of them but the other, if I hadn't been wounded, maybe we could have taken him down faster but I was losing blood, and my stance was unstable so he got through me and then Seohyun. I almost fainted if I didn't hear Sunny scream."

Tiffany took a shaky breath and Jessica suddenly felt anger consume her.

"Her hurt her. He hurt Sunny. He cut her back, enough to make a scar and well, that was when Seohyun and I sort of lost control. The other intruder wasn't dead yet and he came after Seohyun while I ran towards Sunny."

Jessica grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She knew it was hard for Tiffany to talk about this.

"What else could I do? I killed him. I stabbed him in the back and pulled my sword back out and let him fall, lifeless."

Tiffany smirked and Jessica felt a her body getting warm.

"I didn't feel bad about it. He hurt Sunny. He hurt the reason why Seohyun and I even joined the Royal Guard Academy. He was my first kill and he was definitely not be my last. It seemed the Seohyun kill the other one. We walked to Sunny and she was worrying. My shoulder was bleeding, my face was bruised. I had a cut on my lips. Actually if you look close enough the scar is still there. She was worrying about us when she had an open wound in her back, which definitely hurt her a lot since she practically screaming everytime she moved. Seohyun had a small cut on her cheek, a black eye but she would be fine. Some people came and helped, treating to Sunny's wound and then to Seohyun's. I wanted to be last. I wanted to make sure the others were safe before I was."

Tiffany's eyes returned to it's normal shade and she turned before smiling at Jessica.

"They yelled at me forever after that."

Jessica laughed softly.

"Of course they would! I would yell at you to!"

Tiffany giggled, the sound perking up Jessica's ears. Somehow their faces ended up very close to each other. Jessica watched as Tiffany's eye crescents turn back into it's normal round shape and the two stared at each other. Tiffany's heart was beating quickly, and she could not find herself pulling back. Jessica's heart raged and instead of pulling back, she eased in, tilting her head slightly before connecting their lips. Tiffany felt an electric current travel down her spine, and Jessica's body heated up, her head telling her 'don't stop, don't stop'. Jessica moved her lips against Tiffany and was rewarded with a small moan and Tiffany put her arms around Jessica's neck. Tiffany thanked God that they were sitting down, or else her knees would have weakened. Jessica pulled Tiffany closer to her and the younger girl's bottom lip, sending another electric jolt down Tiffany's spine. The younger girl parted and gasped before when she felt Jessica's tongue mingle with hers. They did not want to stop but their lungs were screaming at them. Jessica leaned back before one of them suffocated and leaned her forehead on Tiffany's, both of the girls slightly panting. Jessica hoped that Tiffany didn't run to Sunny, and act like none of this happened. Tiffany begged silently, not wanting Jessica to push her away.

"I.. Didn't mean to.."

Jessica stumbled over her words. She took a breath befor speaking once again.

"I'm sor-"

Tiffany would not take that. She crashed her lips back onto Jessica's before pulling back.

"Don't. Don't you dare say sorry."

Tiffany stared into Jessica's eyes.

"I have never.. Felt this way with someone, I've never let my guard down around someone this quickly and I've definitely never let someone kiss me."

Tiffany took a breath before burying her head into Jessica's uniform.

"Don't say sorry. Don't go. Don't push me away. Just hug me, tell me you like me too, anything but sorry. Anything but pushing me away."

Jessica's eyes softened and she snuck her hands around Tiffany's waist.

"I won't say sorry. I won't go. I won't push you away. I don't know what this is, but I definitely feel something for you."

Jessica brought Tiffany's face up to meet hers.

"So will you give me a chance?"

Tiffany nodded and Jessica gave a lingering peck to the girl's lips. Tiffany sighed and smiled.

"Come on, we need to get back to the others."

Jessica stood up and held Tiffany's hand, before the both of them ran to the center of the garden.

 

Sunny watched with an amused smile on her face as she saw Jessica and Tiffany run as fast as they could to her. Tiffany was fine but Jessica seemed to be a bit tired.

"I'm amazed. Usually Jessica doesn't run, she's breaking her own rule."

Sunny laughed lightly before Tiffany stood beside her, not even a drop of sweat found on her flawless face. Taeyeon gave an impressed look to Tiffany.

"You're not even tired?"

Tiffany smiled politely at Taeyeon before she replied.

"You won't believe the training we put ourselves through."

Seohyun chuckled softly before nodding. Taeyeon smiled back and looked at Jessica.

"What happened about your no running motto?"

Jessica glared at Taeyeon, making the shorter girl laugh.

"Shut up Taeyeon."

Sunny looked at Tiffany and gave her a questioning look.

"So.. What did you two do?"

Tiffany's eyes widened before slightly blushing. Seohyun gave an amused look.

"What is this? Fany unnie, I've never seen you blush such a deep colored red before."

Sunny and Taeyeon laughed while Seohyun gave Tiffany an innocent look. Jessica sighed before joining in on the laughing. Seohyun soon joined, leaving Tiffany the only one who was not laughing. She was having a bad feeling in her stomach and immediately snapped her head to the left. She heard leaves rustle and pulled out her sword immediately. Seohyun stopped laughing before also pulling out her sword. The two looked around and Jessica held on to the handle of her sheathed sword, ready for anything that could happen. Sunny gave Taeyeon a worried look, and Taeyeon held her hand, also getting ready to fight if needed. Tiffany took a look at her surroundings before her eyes widened and she immediately pushed Jessica aside. An arrow hit a tree and Jessica looked up at Tiffany. The girl had a bleeding cut on her cheek and she was now holding her bow, with an arrow set in place. Sunny and Taeyeon held their breath and Tiffany narrowed her eyes before letting the arrow go. Soon after that, a loud thud was heard. Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon and Sunny.

"Well.. That went well."

Taeyeon's jaw dropped while Sunny gave Tiffany a weird look. Jessica looked at the arrow on the tree and walked to it, pulling it out. 

"What's this?"

Jessica looked closer at the tip of the arrow and motioned Seohyun to come take a look at it, which the younger girl did.

"Poison."

Jessica looked at Seohyun with wide eyes before turning to Tiffany. The brunette wobbled before her knees buckled, and Jessica ran to her, catching her in time before she fell to the ground. Even a small cut was dangerous when the weapon that was used to make the cut was dipped thoroughly in poison.

"Get some help!"

Jessica looked back down at Tiffany, who gave her a weak smile as she squeezed Jessica's hand.

"I'll be fine Jessica."

Sunny watched as a doctor came over and rushed to the fallen guard, treating her small but very dangerous wound. Sunny looked at Taeyeon with sad eyes, and in return, Taeyeon hugged Sunny.

"She'll be fine Sunny."

Sunny nodded and just let herself relax. Sunny had to admit, she could really get used to Taeyeon.

 

AN: JeTi after the first day lol. I hate to make Tiffany seriously wounded right after she and Jessica got together but, what's the fun in making their relationship easy? Seeing hints of SunYeon<3