Not An Update

The Wonders Of Love

So I'm guessing most of you have heard about Jessica being dropped out of SNSD and I don't know which story to believe. The statement from SM was extremely vague and at the moment we don't really know anything except that SNSD will only be promoting as an 8 member group. Some insider sources are saying that she an Tyler Kwon were getting married but words can be twisted and we will never know if any of them is telling the truth. I'm actually crying while writing this because Into The New World just came on and .

I think I really need a break from writing because this and some personal problems make me so tired and it's taking a toll on me.

From SM's official statement, what I got from it was that SM and the other members agreed on doing 8 member activities and dropping out Jessica and that really hurts my heart because  even if their friendship could be staged, I think they share this really amazing bond and that's why this is so shocking. I hope this is temporary but there is also a chance that it's not.

On the good side, the KPOP family is banding together. Blackjacks (who we were just in a heated "rivalry" with), ELFS, Exo-L's, every other fandom out there is supporting us and I feel really grateful. 

This year has been a really bad year for KPOP as a whole. And I hope next year, which is coming up quickly, will be a major comeback for everyone in both music and as a whole. 

About the "members kicking Jessica out" I think that's a really false statement. Fans have noted that at the airport and at the fanmeeting, all of the girls had a somewhat bitter expression on and Hyoyeon actually was crying as well. I hope that SM fixes this but if they don't and their whole system falls apart, all I will do is laugh. And I know that's a bit harsh, but SM is known for slaving idols in the past and now they really ed up. 

In the meantime, I'll update in about a couple of days because this and personal problems combined isn't good for my health. Honestly speaking I've been feeling heavy these days.

I'm sorry for creating an even worst atmosphere and I'm sure some of you are bitter as well but I am definitely sure of one thing,

I will keep writing. 

I wish everyone a good day and even if it wasn't a good day, a better day. I hope Jessica is handling this well because it pains me just hearing about this. I could never imagine being in her position.