Your Majesty (SunYeon & JeTi) 3/?

The Wonders Of Love

MUSIC FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUU<3 kay bai now. 


 

Jessica paced back in forth in the hall. Sunny and Seohyun were in the room where a doctor was treating Tiffany. Taeyeon gave a worried look to Jessica before opening to speak.

"Why are you so restless?"

"Because Tiffany was poisoned! Aren't you restless?!"

"Of course I am. I may not have known her for a long time, but she is a kind girl. Also she is my fiance's best friend and guard. But what I'm asking is why are you so restless? You've never been affected this much."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow to Jessica who now had a nervous but happy look on her face.

"Well?"

"... W-well.."

Jessica's face turned red and Taeyeon's eyes widened. She already knew where this was going.

"YOU SNOGGED HER!?"

Jessica clamped her hand around Taeyeon's mouth and shushed the girl.

"Yes we made out, now shut up!

Taeyeon nodded and Jessica retracted her hand and let out a sigh. She noticed Taeyeon wasn't saying anything and she turned around and saw Sunny and Seohyun. They both had a dangerous look on their faces and Jessica gulped.

"... You snogged me best friend!?"

"T-the first time it was me but the second time she initiated."

"Wait.. YOU SNOGGED HER TWICE!?"

"Sunny! I think you should calm down. We can talk about this later."

Taeyeon stood up and walked over to calm the girl down.

"Anyway, I'm pretty sure Tiffany wouldn't have let Jessica kiss her if she didn't feel comfortable."

Sunny let out a long breath and nodded.

"A-anyway.. The doctor is finishing up on her and then he'll tell us her condition."

And as if right on cue, the door opened and the doctor motioned everyone to come in. Sunny and Taeyeon entered first, followed by Seohyun and Jessica.

"She was lucky to only get scratched by the arrow, but it is still serious. The effects won't be that heavy on her but she will definitely have high fevers, dizziness and maybe some hallucinations."

Jessica frowned and looked at the bed, where a pale Tiffany laid and was now sleeping. 

"Give her this medicine, a cup with two leaves, pour water in it. One cup in the morning, another at night."

Sunny and Taeyeon nodded and thanked the doctor befor he left, leaving a package of herbs on the table. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and then back at Seohyun. The girl had just noticed how young Seohyun and Tiffany were.

"How old are you Seohyun?"

"18."

"And you started training when?"

Seohyun looked to Sunny and the older girl nodded.

".. When I was 12."

Taeyeon gave a surprised look and frowned.

"How old is Tiffany?"

"20."

"When did she start training?"

"12."

"So she started two years earlier than you."

Seohyun nodded and Taeyeon looked at the two with proud eyes. They really did love their best friend. Sunny looked at Jessica, who stared at Tiffany with a small but sad smile. She saw the girl's leg twitch but she still did not move. Sunny tugged on Taeyeon's arm and motioned to the door. The older girl understood immediately and started moving to the door with Sunny and Seohyun.

"Watch over her Jessica."

The guard turned her head and saw three of the girls head out and she sat on a chair next to the bed and held the sleeping girl's hand.

-

Sunny walked with Taeyeon into her room and Seohyun stood outside, guarding the door. Sunny sat down on one of the couches and Taeyeon sat down next to her, holding the smaller girl's hand.

"Do you want this marriage?"

Sunny looked at Taeyeon, who was now looking away. She felt the older girl's hand slightly trembling and she frowned.

"I'm here right?"

"That wasn't what I was asking you. I'm asking you for a honest answer.. Do you want this marriage?"

"I've only been here for two days Taeyeon, I'm not sure yet but so far, you're leaving a very positive image in my mind."

Sunny squeezed Taeyeon's hand and intertwined their fingers. Sunny frowned. She thought that maybe being with Taeyeon could give a small hint of their childhood together.

"I'm surprised you don't remember."

Taeyeon turned her head and looked at Sunny who had a distant look in her eyes. She then shook her head and gave a sad smile.

"We used to hold hands like this Taengoo."

Taeyeon's eyes widened at the old nickname. Only one person had ever called her that, but that person was gone.. Right?

"H-how do you know that nickname?"

Sunny pursed her lips and furrowed her brow, deciding if she should tell the older girl or not. When Sunny looked at the distressed and sad face on Taeyeon's face she let out a soft sigh and brought her hand up and cupped Taeyeon's face.

"I scared you right? When we were only five years old, I stayed with you for half a year."

Taeyeon's eyes started stinging but she kept her tears back.

"I'm sorry I disappeared like that."

Taeyeon immediately moved away from Sunny who now had a hurt expression.

"Y-you.."

Many different emotions surged through Taeyeon, but one finally took over. Taeyeon gave a look of anger to the smaller girl and raised her voice.

"You lied to me!"

Sunny looked down and stayed silent.

"You disappeared like that! Without telling me anything! What kind of ing friend were you!?"

Sunny's body shook slightly and Taeyeon's panting was the only thing heard throughout the room. After a few moments, Taeyeon calmed down and her breathing returned to normal. Sunny's shoulder's shook and Taeyeon immediately hugged Sunny. Sunny silently sobbed into Taeyeon's shoulder and the older girl felt guilty. Taeyeon pulled back and wiped Sunny's tears with her thumb and analyzed Sunny's face. Now that she had a better look, their were similarities between the Sunny now and the Sunny before. The same lips, the ones that curved into an amazing smile. The same nose. And even the way she cried was the same. When Sunny looked back into Taeyeon's eyes, Taeyeon found herself mesmerized again. Her heart fluttered and her hands gave up, sliding off of Sunny's face.

Sunny almost held her breath when she saw the way Taeyeon was looking at her. This definitely wasn't the Taeyeon from before. The Taeyeon she knew was a shy person, and did not talk to many people. But now, Taeyeon was outgoing and charming. She opened up more and Sunny could already tell that she had many admirers. Just the thought of that made Sunny angry. Wait. No. She shouldn't be thinking like that. Taeyeon's her friend. Just a friend. A friend that she is betrothed to. Oh God, this is wrong. Taeyeon should get the choice of picking her fiance(e). It hurt just thinking about Taeyeon being with someone else. Oh , she has to push these feelings back, before it turned into something more.

The two girls' faces were close, and Taeyeon swallowed. She found extremely dry but she wasn't dehydrated. Sunny was beginning to get flustered and she wanted to move away, but ended up leaning in. At the same time, Taeyeon had also leaned in and Sunny could feel Taeyeon's warm breath on her lips, like they were urging her to lean in. When no one moved, Sunny heard Taeyeon whisper 'oh it' and mashed their lips together. Sunny immediately kissed back as she was laid on the couch. Taeyeon's hands rested at the younger girl's waist. She had a small voice nagging at her, telling her that she shouldn't have done that, but it was pushed back. Right now she concentrated on what was happening at the moment. Sunny wrapped her arm around Taeyeon's neck and the older girl slid her hand under the simple blouse that Sunny was wearing. She felt like just pulling it off of the younger girl, or maybe even ripping it. Maybe not rip it, it was still expensive.

"Oh God." 

Sunny moaned softly when Taeyeon slid her tongue through . The feeling was amazing and she felt electricity surge through her body. Sunny had never felt this way with someone, and now that she has, she didn't want the feeling to stop. It was as if all of the worries on her mind had been stored away in a locked chest. The two separated and Taeyeon buried her head in Sunny's neck. Just being in Taeyeon's embrace made Sunny feel safe. Sunny and Taeyeon stayed in the embrace for a while, just listening to each other's soft breathing and their bodies lifting up and down slightly. Sunny could still feel Taeyeon's breath on her neck. This was wrong. They weren't suppose to kiss. But they would have ended up doing it anyway if Sunny continued to stay Taeyeon's fiancee. 

"Please don't leave again."

Sunny felt Taeyeon's body lift up and now the girl's face was in front of her. It was strange, the expression the Taeyeon wore. It was a mix of desperation, happiness, maybe some guilt and love. But that didn't stop Sunny from replying something that she did not need to think twice about.

"Never again."

-

Jessica felt the hand she was holding move and she turned to face Tiffany, whose eyes had fluttered and opened up slowly. Tiffany tried to sit up but felt extremely weak and dizzy the moment she tried to move her arms. Jessica stood up and laid Tiffany back down.

"Don't move too much, you're still recovering."

Tiffany looked at Jessica and furrowed her eyebrows. Her memory was foggy and she was not fully awake yet.

"Where am I?"

"You're in your room. You got poisoned remember?"

"Oh."

Now that Jessica reminded her, Tiffany remembered the whole event. Tiffany's eyes widened and she sat up quickly, ignoring the pain the surged through her for a while.

"What about Sunny?!"

"Sunny is fine, she's with Taeyeon and Seohyun, now stop moving, you're going to hurt yourself more and I don't think you'd like to worry Sunny more than you have."

Tiffany nodded stiffly and gritted her teeth while her limbs ached as she laid back down. The room was dark and Tiffany looked out to the window, seeing the moon high in the night sky.

"How long have I been unconscious?"

Jessica looked at the clock nearby and sat on the small space on the bed.

"6 hours. The doctor finished your examination 5 hours ago."

"How long did you stay with me?"

"All of the time after the others left."

Tiffany felt guilty for keeping the girl up. Maybe if she wasn't so careless, she wouldn't have been injured.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up.."

Jessica shook her head lightly and smiled.

"It's fine. I stayed with you all this time, and I'll continue to do so."

Tiffany blushed lightly at the comment and sat up again, this time carefully so she did not hurt herself. Jessica was about to move to lay the girl back down but she immediately stopped all movement when she felt a pair of soft lips touch her cheek.

"Thank you."

Jessica nodded, still in a short daze. Tiffany smiled and scooted over to make more room. This must be the most embarrassing thing she's said in her life.

"Sleep with me please?"

Tiffany blushed again and Jessica tilted her head cutely.

"Y-you don't have to. I'm j-just asking you know.."

Jessica smiled and took off her shoes, leaving them neatly at the bottom of the bed.

"Lay down Tiffany."

Tiffany did as told and laid down carefully, a blush still surfaced on her face. Jessica leaned down and kissed Tiffany's forehead before laying down next to the girl. Tiffany let go of the covers so Jessica could cover herself with it also and when the two were situated Jessica stared at Tiffany.

"Go to sleep, you'll still be tired from the medicine the doctor used to clean your wound."

"It was just a scratch.."

"Tiffany, that poison was very refined. If you were injured by it even more, you would have died."

Jessica's eyes turned cold and Tiffany frowned.

"Jessica, I'm not a little kid, so don't treat me like one."

"I know you're not a little kid, it's just that I'm worried."

A rush of deja vu hit Tiffany and the girl sat up, holding her forehead. Why did that sound so familiar? Why did it sound so.. right? Jessica sat up and held Tiffany worriedly. A lone tear streamed down the girl's face and Jessica frowned.

"Tiffany? D-don't cry.."

Tiffany looked at Jessica, confused by the statement and she touched her cheek, now noticing the wet streak on her face.

"Why am I crying?"

Jessica wiped the tears away and kissed Tiffany's forehead. 

"Just rest okay? Don't stress yourself out. I'll be here all night."

Jessica laid Tiffany back down and pulled the covers over then wrapped her arm around Tiffany's waist.

"I'm right here Tiff, so don't worry. Just rest."

Tiffany let her eyes close slowly and relaxed. She could really get used to feeling safe. She could really love the feeling of Jessica's arms around her.


Sunny and Taeyeon had fixed themselves up and sat next to each other in silence. It was pretty late, but none of them budged. Sunny flicked her tongue over her lips to wet them. She was really craving Taeyeon again.

"Um..So.. Since Tiffany's injured.. If you want, I can get another guard to help Seohyun.."

Sunny mentally let out a breath and shook her head.

"It's fine. I have two extra guards."

Taeyeon was confused. She only knew of the two royal guards and the nobles that accompanied them.

"You only brought two guards and two nobles.."

"You're still quite stupid."

"Yah!"

"I'm kidding. Anyway. I said I brought two extra guards and the only others that accompanied me are Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.."

Taeyeon was processing what Sunny said and she snapped her fingers when she finally understood.

"Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are your extra guards right?"

Sunny smiled and nodded. Taeyeon knocked herself in the forehead once.

"Isn't that pretty obvious though?"

"What's the best way to hide something?"

Taeyeon pondered for a while and then answered.

"In plain sight."

"Exactly."

"Ohhhh! I get it now."

"Idiot."

"Yah! Hurtful~"

Sunny shook her head and leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulders. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the petite girl's waist and brought her closer.

"I want to ask you again Sunny. Just to make sure.

Do you really want this marriage to happen?"

Sunny bit her lip. Part of her wanted to make sure she would become Taeyeon's wife, but part of her wanted her best friend to be able to choose her spouse.

"I can't make a decision right now Taeyeon. But I can promise you something,

no matter what happens, I'll be by your side.

No matter what danger you're in, I'll be by your side."

Sunny took a deep breath and finally whispered the answer that she could at least give Taeyeon.

"So let's see what time will give us, shall we?"

 

AN: im so horrible at endings. no joke i just cant understand why i at it. i think this ending is pretty good though, dontcha think? teehee, anyway i was writing this chapter for a long time and i finally finshed it today and revised some of the mistakes in here right after i got home from school. thanks for the wait giezzzzzzz