Dreams II (SunYeon)

The Wonders Of Love

AN: well me in the booty. sorry for the awkward curse word there, ive went days without an outlet and tbh my baby cousin taking my phone and then having a temper tantrum when i take it back doesn't help. so yeah i landed in vietnam a while ago actually and i honestly begged my parents to let me take my laptop with me but nope. no baggage over 7 kg if youre bringing it into the plane with you. so im stuck on my uncle's laptop. jetlag hit me hard. LMAO like literally i slept at 2 AM the first night and then the night after i took 4 naps and ended up messing up my internal sleep schedule even more. so here's the last part to this two-shot. hope u enjoy.


Taeyeon was panicking. This amount of hate was beyond what she was ready for. 

Everyone in the dorm tried to help Taeyeon, but she shut everyone out. She needed to get over this herself. 

Seven days in her suppose to be shared room with Sunny without even going out to get a drink of water. Her food was left outside of the door and she took showers inside the small bathroom in her room. Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun had tried multiple times to get ahold of Taeyeon but the only things they got were silence, a grunt or a very short reassurance that Taeyeon was alive and breathing. The first day, Taeyeon had starved herself, not even touching the food that Hyoyeon and Sooyoung had worked on for her. The second day was better, when Seohyun checked the large platter, the whole thing was empty, save for the dirty dishes and cups.

Taeyeon sat on Sunny's bed. It was the only thing that made her feel safe from the comments of harsh netizens. She laid down on the bed brought the blanket up to her chin. Sunny's scent filled her head and a small smile crept onto her face. Even when Sunny wasn't there, she could make Taeyeon feel better. Hearing a buzz, she quickly grabbed her phone and checked who the text message was from. She felt a small amount of disappointment but she was glad to know that Baekhyun was checking up on her. Quickly replying back, she placed her phone down before another buzz immediately filled the silence again.

"How can he read and type so fast?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows but when she looked at her phone, the name Sunny popped up.

Unlocking her phone, she quickly read the message. I hope our room is tidy and clean! See you tonight Taengoo!

Taeyeon grinned at the thought of seeing Sunny later that day. Seven days apart was too much for her. But her grin was replaced with a frown when she remembered that she was the reason why Sunny had left in the first place. The excitement in the message was probably an act but for who? Was Sunny trying to persuade herself that she was actually excited or was she trying to persuade Taeyeon?

No worries about that. See you soon.

Locking her screen, she placed her phone on the desk nearby and grabbed a pillow before screaming into it.

--

After assuring everyone that she was just happy that Sunny was going to be back and that she texted her, Taeyeon pushed everyone out of the cramped room before closing the door. She would need to get her manager to have someone come in and fix the lock since a specific Shikshin and Kkab decided to break the door open. How was she suppose to explain that to Sunny?

Looking around the room, she now noticed that it was all messed up. There were a few splinters of wood close to the door and the beds were no longer neatly made due to the intrusion of her close friends.

"On second thought Seohyun, can you get me a vacuum!?" Taeyeon yelled out and when Seohyun came back with a mini vacuum a minute later, Taeyeon smiled and thanked the younger girl before she left.

Quickly vacuuming up the floor for splinters, she moved to the bed and vacuumed the sheets just in case there were crumbs on them. Although she could have just changed them, she didn't really make a mess when she ate and she wanted Sunny to see the room just like how it was before she left. Making each bed again, she put the pillows in place and stood up with a satisfied smile.

After talking to Sunny, even if it was just a mere second,the girl who was just completely exhausted, feels pumped. She wonders why Baekhyun never made her feel this way. Shaking off all of the thoughts of Baekhyun for the rest of the day, she continues to make the room perfect for the arrival of Sunny.

--

Sunny walked up to the door that opened up to her dorm.  A week away from the place where a part of her life lay had good and bad points to it. A bad point was that she missed the dorm and the people in it. Especially a specific Kid-Leader, although she wouldn't admit that to many people.

Sighing, she turned the knob and opened the door, spotting an ecstatic Tiffany and Jessica, who was smiling softly at Sunny.

"Sunny!" Tiffany jumped onto the shorter girl and hugged her tightly.

Sunny, who was startled by the hug, almost fell backwards if it wasn't for her fast reflexes.

"Whoa there Fany, calm down." Sunny joked and pushed the bright girl off gently.

"Sorry sorry! I'm just glad to see you back in the dorm." Jessica nodded in agreement.

Sunny took off her shoes and the three girls moved to the couches, Tiffany and Jessica cuddling on one couch while Sunny laid on the other. She was tired from the ride back home and took the moment to stretch out her legs.

"So how's.."

"Taeyeon was fine today. Extremely well." Tiffany cut in and covered with sheepish eyes.

Sunny blushed. Was she really that easy to read. From the expression on Jessica's face, she probably was.

"She didn't eat at all the first day you left, but by the second day she was fine." Sunny visibly flinched when Jessica finished her explanation.

It hurt Sunny, knowing that she had that effect on Taeyeon.

"Oi, danshin!"

"Yah!" Sunny looked over to the hallway and saw Sooyoung rubbing her arm and Hyoyeon glaring at her. Yuri was behind them and pushed them forward.

"Be nice kids."

"I'm older than you!"

Sunny facepalmed but smiled. The 6 girls chatted with each other about what was going on the week Sunny was away. She was glad to hear that Sooyoung was at least getting used to her boyfriend now, although when she talked about Sunny saw Hyoyeon smile with fake joy. JeTi was still in top shape, even better if you count the fact that there were no fights when Sunny was gone. Seohyun is still working on her college work. She's almost close to graduating. Yoona is helping Seohyun if the girl asks for help.

"Well, I'm sure she wants to go check up on Taeyeon so shoo little Sunny bunny." Sunny smiled and flicked Yuri's forehead before rushing to her room.

She placed her hand on the knob but bit her lip and thought. What was Taeyeon going to ask her when she enters? Will they still be fine? She shook her head and took a deep breath before opening the door slowly, peaking in the room. Closing the door behind her, she saw a body curled up her bed holding a.. Vacuum? She covered at the sight of Taeyeon's mouth open and a small trail of drool coming out of while she hugged the vacuum.

"Sunny-bunny why are you so bony?" Sunny let out a small giggle when Taeyeon moved her head away from the vacuum.

Taeyeon thought Sunny was a vacuum. She didn't know if she found that insulting or hilarious. Shaking her head with a smile, she wondered why Taeyeon had a vacuum in the first place. Looking around the room, she finally noticed that the room was spotless. Beds were neatly made. The desks were organized and there was literally no intruding items on the floor. She stepped forward but something stuck to her foot. Taking the piece of paper, she read it and almost bursted out laughing.

Get someone to fix the door that Sooyoung and Yuri kicked down.

Sunny was sure that Taeyeon wrote that to herself. She had a habit of doing that. Sticking the paper to the door, she saw the area near the knob splintered and sighed.

Walking to the bed, she shook Taeyeon lightly while removing the vacuum.

"W-wah.." Taeyeon blinked a couple of times and rubbed her arms, letting Sunny successfully remove the vacuum.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead. Still don't understand why you thought I was a vacuum." Sunny giggled when a slight blush appeared on Taeyeon's face.

She heard Taeyeon laugh sheepishly before standing up and stretching. Her shirt lifted up as she stretched and Sunny's eyes flickered down before quickly going back up to Taeyeon's face.

"Welcome back home Sunny." Taeyeon's arms moved for a hug but she stopped midway, contemplating on whether she should go for the skinship.

Sunny smiled and hugged Taeyeon. She felt Taeyeon hug back with her arms wrapped around her waist. Wait.. Her waist?

"Kya!" Taeyeon lifted the shorter girl up with some hidden strength and Sunny squealed.

Letting Sunny down again she grinned cheekily and Sunny blushed heavily.

"Geez.."

"Sorry."

Taeyeon  scratched her head sheepishly but they still didn't step back. There was only about 3 inches separating them. 

Unconsciously, Taeyeon's hand cupped Sunny's cheek and her thumb brushed the younger girl's lips. Sunny's lips always looked perfect. They curved into a cute smile and they were plump. Her eyes widen when she finds the urge to kiss the younger girl. Letting her hand fall limp, she steps back with a desperate expression.

"I don't.. I don't understand.." Sunny steps forward but Taeyeon just backs up even more.

"What don't you understand?" The shorter girl's face contorts into a worried expression.

"Everything! Why you can comfort me so easily when you're not even here. Why you make me feel alive when I feel numb and dead. How can you do that? How can you make me feel so safe when Baekhyun can't even do that?" Sunny feels an anger flare up in her.

A slap resounds the room and Taeyeon's head is facing the left, a sting throbbing her right cheek.

"One, don't compare me to your boyfriend. He hasn't known you for as long as I have. Two, I can't answer your questions. Look in a different perspective, or stop being so dense." Sunny's voice holds a stern sound and it slightly scares Taeyeon.

The older girl looked back at Sunny. She feels angry at the girl. For slapping her. For making her confused. For making her doubt her feelings and her mind.

"Stop being selfish for once and think about how I feel about this. How this could possibly destroy Girls' Generation. But when it comes to your feelings and the person who holds your heart, you're allowed to be as selfish as you want, because it's your feelings and your heart. Think about it Taeyeon." Sunny's words reach Taeyeon. 

She's been selfish for the wrong reason. 

"You want me to be selfish when it comes to my feelings right?" It's a rhetorical question and Sunny knows that.

"Then I'll be selfish."

Taeyeon grabs the younger girl's face harshly and kisses her. Sunny kisses back with the same intensity. They both knew that in the end, only Baekhyun would be hurt. Maybe not. Taeyeon sensed something was going on with Baekhyun and Chanyeol but she never cared for it.

Separating, Taeyeon leans her forehead on Sunny's.

"Let me be selfish and selfless at the same time. Let me have you and in return you and the others will be happy."

Sunny lets a small smile surface her face and she looks into Taeyeon's chocolate eyes.

"Then let me be selfish and selfless as well."

--

"FANY, YOU BETTER CALL EXO AND TELL THEM THE NEWS!" Sooyoung screams and runs with a cheeky grin.

"GOT IT SOOYOUNG!" Tiffany runs to her room and locks the door behind, grabbing her phone.

Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun are stuck with two midgets staring at them with a deadly expression.

"I swear this wasn't my idea."


AN: kekekeke. i like happy endings. this was sort of fluffy but then it's still angsty. so yeah did you see what i did with exo keke BaekYeol. I stan :P anyway i hope you guys liked this. i told you it would be sad at first but it gets better. i left a lot of things out i think. like how sunny was happy when she got back. she was happy because her parents accepted her and that she was finally back in the dorm. thats about it and also she got to see taeyeon again keke.