She's Straight.. Right? (YoonHyun) [REQUESTED]

The Wonders Of Love

Title: She's Straight.. Right?

Pairing: YoonHyun

Rated: NC-17

Plot: Seohyun has been in love with Yoona for a long time now, but Yoona was straight.. Right? (Did you get the little joke? No? Okay :c)

Requested by: GabyUC96


"Hey! I'm Im Yoona, what's your name?"

Seohyun looked up at the owner of the voice and gave a small smile before replying.

"I'm Seo Joohyun, but people call me Seohyun."

Yoona gaped at the person she was talking to before grinning.

"You're that piano prodigy!"

Seohyun blushed before nodding meekily.

"You're amazing!"

"T-thank you."

Seohyun laughed softly at that memory, sparking some curiousity from Yoona. The girl looked at Seohyun before asking her innocently.

"What are you laughing at?"

Seohyun gave a small smile to Yoona before replying.

"Just something in 6th grade."

Yoona smiled and nodded before they went back to studying. Seohyun still smiles at that memory. Who knew just a simple compliment could make two people become best friends. Well.. Victoria unnie and Luna knew. Practically the same thing happened to them. Except they became a couple. Oh the irony. It wasn't that long ago when Seohyun realised that was in love with Yoona. The way the girl could dance so well and her cute imitations. And that boyish charm that made Seohyun's heart beat faster. She, Luna and Victoria knew, Luna practically screamed it out in their first year of high school. Fortunately they were in her house instead of at school.

"-Hyun. Seobaby? Seobaby~"

Seohyun snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Yoona, who was worriedly waving her hand at Seohyun.

"Yes unnie?"

"Are you okay? You're sort of spacing out.."

"Mmm.. I'm fine."

Yoona wouldn't buy it. Seohyun almost never spaced out and she looked almost insecure. The older girl felt Seohyun's temperature on the back of her hand and Seohyun's eyes widened. She immediately slapped the hand away in reflex.

"Seohyun?"

The younger girl bit her lip before standing up.

"I'm going to go home."

Yoona frowned as she saw the girl packing up.

"Let me walk you home then."

Seohyun smiled softly.

"I'm fine unnie, and plus it's getting late, you should go home also."

"I can always get home a bit late."

Seohyun shook her head and smiled.

"Really unnie, I'm fine going home by myself."

Yoona sighed before smiling softly.

"Alright, see you tomorrow then Seohyun."

"Bye unnie."

Seohyun quickly left the library and leaned on the wall and took a breath. Her heart was beating at a very fast pace, but to her it was normal when she was around Yoona. Being in love with Yoona had pros and cons. Pros were that she always wanted to work harder around the girl, she was happier around the girl, Cons were that she would get jealous, since Yoona was one of the most popular girls around. Other cons were that Yoona always somehow snuck into her mind and distracted her, the older girl was straight, and oh the last one is the worst of all. Yoona would never fall in love with her. The older girl only saw Seohyun as a little sister, and thats what kills Seohyun inside. Seohyun slumped down the wall, her legs were weak and she could not find any strength to stand up and leave. She was trembling and her eyes were stinging. She brought her hands up to cover her face and to muffle any sound that would come out of . She sobbed softly, just sitting there in the hall. She didn't even notice the library door opening and a specific girl sitting next to her. When she felt hands wrap around her waist and pulling her into a hug, she had already knew who it was. The strong yet kind arms. Only Yoona would give her these types of hugs.

"Seohyun-ah.. What's wrong?"

Seohyun shook her head as she buried her head into Yoona's neck and sobbed. Yoona felt a familiar feeling grow in her stomach and she swallowed before bringing her phone out to call her driver. Seohyun gripped Yoona's shirt every now and then and about five minutes later, her sobs died down and the two just hugged each other. Yoona smiled before lifting Seohyun up bridal style, surprising the younger girl.

"I'm taking you home."

Seohyun furrowed her brows and gave a huff but did not protest as Yoona carried her to the awaiting car. The driver opened the door and Yoona put Seohyun in the car before sitting next to the girl. Yoon took glances at the younger girl, making sure that she was okay. Seohyun furrowed her brows. She had the warm feeling in her stomach again and it was definitely not going away anytime soon. She sighed softly and looked over at Yoona, who had already been staring at her. She felt her cheeks getting warm and she was a hundred percent sure she was blushing. Yoona smirked playfully.

"Is Seo Joohyun, the piano prodigy, blushing?"

Seohyun's face turned even redder and Yoona leaned closer. Seohyun looked at her shoes and Yoona lifted her chin. Seohyun froze when they made eye contact. She was always weak to the older girl's eyes, and as they stared at each other, she felt a fuzzy feeling overcome her. became dry and she swallowed. Their faces were only an inch apart and Yoona's smirk was falling. Yoona leaned in slowly but the two quickly jumped away from each other when the driver opened the door. Seohyun thanked the driver mentally but at the same time wished that he had not interrupted them. Seohyun quickly regained her composure and got out of the car.

"Thanks for taking me home unnie."

Yoona smiled before getting out of the car and hugging the girl. Again, it was one of those special hugs that only Seohyun got. Yoona's arms wrapped around the younger girls waist, bodies tightly pressed together, and hands drawing small circles on Seohyun's lower back.

"Love is in the air~"

The two parted and turned around, seeing Seohyun's father giving a cheeky grin and her mother give them an amused look. Seohyun blushed and looked away from Yoona who had a sheepish look on her face.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Seo."

"Oh, Yoona, please don't call us that. You make us feel old."

Mrs. Seo rolled her eyes at how childish her husband was acting and smiled at the girl.

"Uncle and Auntie is fine Yoona."

Yoona smiled and Seohyun breathed out and relaxed. When she looked back at her parents, her mother was giving her a knowing look. Oh she was definitely found out. 

"So are you staying over tonight? We'd love to have dinner with you again, since it's been a while."

Seohyun gave a secretive glare to her mother, who just gave a playful smile to the girl.

"It has been a while.. Two months right?"

Yoona smiled and tilted her head in thought.

"Is it okay if I stay over?"

Yoona looked to Seohyun for permission and the younger girl nodded. 

"Then if I'm not intruding, I'll be staying over."

Mr. Seo smiled and he opened the door for the three ladies. Yoona felt a wave of nostalgia and smiled. Even if it's been two months, she missed being at the mansion. It was like a second home to her and Mr. and Mrs. Seo treated her like a daughter. Seohyun and Yoona walked up to the younger girl's room, and when Yoona entered she smiled again. She always liked the room, it was a big room. It had a king sized bed, a grand piano sitting in a corner, a white leather couch, a desk, and a flatscreen TV hung on the wall. Although it was a bit spacious, Yoona always felt welcome and warm in the room. And when she was with Seohyun she didn't feel lonely.

"Unnie?"

Seohyun saw Yoona smile at her, and she made sure to breathe.

"Yeah Seohyun?"

"Just making sure you're comfortable."

"How can I not be comfortable, I've lived in this room half of my life."

Seohyun smiled. It was true. Yoona had stayed in this room many times for sleep overs, that it was practically hers. But since the first year of high school, the two girls started drifting away. They had the same classes, but Yoona hung out with her friends while Seohyun either kept silent and read, or she would go to the music room and play on the piano. And on some cases, she would talk with some of her friends that she made. Seohyun went to her closet and got something comfortable to change in before walking to the bathroom. Yoona looked at the pictures still hung on the wall and remininsced the memories. She always felt bright around Seohyun. It was as if Seohyun was her source of light and without the girl, Yoona was lost in a dark maze. She walked to the grand piano and looked at the sheet music before trying to play the song. Yoona knew how to play the piano, just not as good as Seohyun. Seohyun's talent was the first thing that had drawn Yoona to the girl. For her to be able to play the piano gracefully and how she looked as she concentrated on the music she played, her hands gliding over the notes. Yoona fumbled over some notes and knew after taking another look at the music sheet, that it was definitely at a higher level. She stopped playing and a soft clap was heard. The older girl turned around and almost gaped. Even something so simple like sweatpants and a t-shirt could make Seohyun look beautiful. That, and the t-shirt showed some of the younger girl's toned stomach. Seohyun smiled before walking over to where the older girl sat and turned her around and put her hand on the other girl's, and guiding her hands. Yoona smiled at the skinship and just let the girl be. After the last note Yoona turned to Seohyun and her eyes immediately widened when their faces were only an inch away. Seohyun froze as the two stared into each other's eyes. Not only were they close to each other, but Seohyun's body was pushed up against Yoona's back. Seohyun tried to calm her raging heart beat and tried to break the eye contact. But she couldn't. Those eyes were her weakness. The way they sparked when Yoona was happy. It was mesmerizing. Yoona's hand unconsciously slid up to Seohyun's waist and rubbed small circles on the younger girl's slightly uncovered stomach. Seohyun held back a shiver. A knock on Seohyun's door broke the two out of their slight trance and Seohyun backed away.

"Dinner's ready!"

"Coming appa!"

Yoona sat up and smiled sheepishly before opening the door for Seohyun. Seohyun gave a weak smile and the two walked to the dining room. As the two entered the dining room, Mrs. Seo gave a curious look and Seohyun gave a confused look back.

"Seohyun, pull your shirt down."

Seohyun's eyes widened and she blushed slightly before pulling her shirt down to cover the area of her uncovered stomach. Yoona glanced at the toned belly quickly before it was covered and she chuckled softly. They walked down and sat at the table and started eating.

"Seohyun did you practice the ballad yet?"

Seohyun nodded and smiled. Mr. Seo smiled back and turned to Yoona.

"I heard about your dance competition Yoona, 2nd place right?"

"Yep. A 3rd year won first place. Her name was Kim Hyoyeon. She's a friend of mine also."

"Kim Hyoyeon? Cousin of Kim Taeyeon?"

Yoona nodded and Seohyun was getting a bit nervous, feeling someone stare at her and she looked at her mother who gave an amused smiled to the girl. 

"Oh, Seohyun how about the piano competition, it's in two days right?"

Yoona gave a confused look towards Seohyun's father and Seohyun. Seohyun nodded meekily. She didn't tell Yoona about the competition for a reason. 

"Yeah."

Mrs. Seo noticed the slight tension between Yoona and Seohyun and decided to do something about it.

"So Yoona, are you coming to watch?"

Seohyun almost choked on her food and drank some of her water.

"Actually, I didn't know about the competition."

"Oh?"

Seohyun kept her gaze on her food and continued eating.

"Oh, we didn't see you at the competition last month either.."

Seohyun had a hard time swallowing her food and took a glance at Yoona who had a small frown on her face. Seohyun felt guilty and put her fork down.

"I need to get something real quick."

Mrs. Seo smiled at Seohyun. She knew what the younger girl was going to do. Seohyun quicky went up to her room and retrieved an envelope, opening it to check if the items were still in it and hurried back down. She sat back down in her seat and smiled at Yoona before handing her the envelope. Yoona smiled back and opened it, and in the envelope were two tickets to the competition.

"Why are there two?"

Seohyun forced a smile and answered as normally as she could.

"Well, you just got a boyfriend last week and you could invite him."

Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo knew about Seohyun's crush on Yoona. They knew that the small crush had turned into something bigger and that just saying that sentence was one of the hardest things in the world to say. Yoona smiled and nodded.

"That would be nice. Thanks."

Seohyun nodded before going back to eating, ignoring the pain in her chest.

"So, Yoona. How does your boyfriend treat you?"

"He treats me well. He buys me a gift every time he sees me and he's quite a charmer."

"Really? What's his name?"

"Seung-Gi."

"Lee Seung-Gi? His parents own a chain of resturaunts here right?"

Yoona smiled and nodded. Mrs. Seo sat up and started cleaning the plates.

"Seohyun can you help me with these?"

Seohyun nodded and silently got up, helping with the dishes and taking them to the kitchen, where her mom waited for her.

"So, why didn't you confess to her?"

Seohyun gripped the glass she was holding and put it in the sink before turning to her mom.

"One, she's dating Lee Seung-Gi. And two, she's straight."

"I didn't say why 'don't' you confess to her, and how would you know if she was straight or not?"

"She's dating a guy! What more proof do you need!?"

Her mother gave her a serious look.

"What if she's gay, just not for girls."

Seohyun gave her mom a confused look.

"What if she's gay, just only for you? Panual."

Seohyun swallowed a lump in and shook her head.

"I'm done talking about this. She's straight, and I will not confess."

The younger girl turned around on her heel and let out a small sigh.

"You know what type of person I am mom. I would never want to risk my friendship over a small chance of her liking me back."

Seohyun walked out and her mother frowned. The girl was stubborn, just like herself.

Seohyun walked out with a bloomy atmosphere and Yoona and Mr. Seo turned to her immediately.

"Joohyun, is everything okay? We heard a bit of shouting."

"Everything's fine dad."

Seohyun didn't spare the two a look before heading up to her room. Mr. Seo gave a sad look and Yoona stood up and excused herself.

"I'm going to go check on her."

Mr. Seo nodded and smiled before Yoona quickly walked to Seohyun's room.

 

-

 

Seohyun fumbled over the piano keys and gave up. She let out a frusturated huff and hovered her hand over the keys. She hated how what her mother said was true, but what she said was true also. She would never risk her friendship with Yoona for about a 2%, maybe that was highly exaggerated, chance of the girl liking her back.

"Wow, that was some horrible playing."

Seohyun sighed and slid her fingers over the smooth surface of the keys, making sure not to play a note.

"Feeling okay?"

"Yeah."

"That was a bad lie."

Seohyun smiled bitterly to herself.

"Yeah, I know."

Seohyun turned and faced Yoona.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

Yoona gave Seohyun a serious look. She wasn't joking anymore.

"Seohyun. I'm serious, what happened?"

"And I'm serious too, nothing happened."

Seohyun stood up and walked to her bed and Yoona silently followed. When Seohyun climbed onto her bed, Yoona pinned her down and staddled the younger girl's waist. Yoona made sure to hold Seohyun's wrists down and looked at Seohyun with a stern expression.

"U-unnie?"

"If nothing happened, why are you avoiding me?"

Seohyun looked somewhere other than Yoona and the older girl was getting agitated.

"I'm not avoiding you."

"Look into my eyes and say it."

The cold but cool voice sent shivers down Seohyun's spine. Seohyun reluctantly looked into Yoona's eyes and opened to speak but nothing came out. She tried to speak but all that came out was silence. She closed and felt her heart beat faster as she drowned in the brown orbs. They were her weakness. Yoona's brown eyes that showed so much emotion, was the only thing that she would happily drown in. The older girl's eyes were easy to read. Well, to Seohyun that is. She saw happiness but the eyes also had a serious vibe to them. She also saw love. Wait.. Love?!

"You can't say it, can you? You always were a bad liar when it came to me."

Oh God, if Yoona spoke with that voice again, Seohyun was afraid that the older girl would see the lust in her eyes. Seohyun gave up on any resistance she was going to put up and stayed still. The seriousness in Yoona's eyes disappeard and soon it was replaced with lust. The brown orbs turned a darker shade and Seohyun swallowed a lump in . This wasn't really happening right? Yoona leaned down slowly and connected their lips. Seohyun froze and her eyes widened. She felt Yoona's heart beat and it was racing, probably even faster than hers. She closed her eyes and reciprocated the kiss, something Yoona probably did not expect. Yoona slowly released Seohyun's wrists and now placed her hand on Seohyun's waist. Seohyun wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck and deepened the kiss, eliciting an unexpected low growl. Yoona Seohyun's bottom lip and the younger willingly parted . Yoona's hand started to travel up and under Seohyun's shirt but stopped at Seohyun's belly. Seohyun's breath hitched when Yoona's thumb started to rub circles on her stomach. That was also when everything crashed down on both of them. Yoona immediately snapped her eyes open and backed up with wide eyes. Seohyun opened to speak but immediately closed it and pulled the covers up.

"Good night unnie."

Yoona nodded and nervously laid down next to Seohyun. When she heard the even breathing, she brought her hand up to her lips and blushed before smiling and dozing off.

 

-

 

"Seohyun, you've been ignoring her for two days. You're going to have to see her tonight anyways."

"That, or we'll make you talk to her."

Seohyun sighed before turning to Victoria and Luna.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

Seohyun wanted to speak but nothing came out and Victoria and Luna continued to urge her.

"Because.."

Luna and Victoria leaned forward with curious expressions and Seohyun finally gave up.

"Just sit down. I don't want you to fall because of what I'm going to tell you."

Luna and Victoria shared a glance before following Seohyun to a nearby tree and sitting on the ground.

"Well?"

Seohyun leaned on the tree and finally spoke.

"We kissed. And not one of those little innocent pecks. I mean serious liplock and tongue battle."

Luna gaped and Victoria fell backwards. 

"I told you."

Luna blinked and finally shut , pulling Victoria back up. Victoria cleared and spoke up.

"So what's so bad about that?"

"She's straight, and she has a boyfriend."

"Wait she has a boyfriend?"

"You didn't know?"

"Nope."

Seohyun groaned and closed her eyes. Her headache was getting worse and worse. And why she has this stupid headache? Im ing Yoona.

"Oh look it's Yoona!"

Speaking of the devil.

"Hi Luna, Victoria unnie."

Luna and Victoria stood up and walked to Yoona, who was walking with an older guy. Seohyn kept her eyes shut, not wanting to look at Yoona.

"Ooooooh, whose this oppa?"

Luna made sure to ask a bit louder for Seohyun to hear. Seohyun tensed up but still kept her eyes closed. The guy next to Yoona smiled and bowed politely.

"I'm Lee Seung-Gi. Yoona's boyfriend."

Seohyun's head felt like exploding. Luna and Victoria looked curiously at the two.

"It's nice to meet you oppa! I'm Luna and this is Victoria."

Victoria already disliked the guy. She was getting this weird vibe but stayed polite and gave him a small wave.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Seung-Gi smiled and shook both of their hands before looking behind them.

"Is that Seohyun? The one Yoona talks so fondly of?" Seung-Gi chuckled and Yoona punched his arm softly.

"Yep. And please don't mind her, she's not feeling that well today. She's nervous about her piano competition."

In Seohyun's honest opinion, it was like Luna was boasting about her. Oh well.

"Oh yeah, Yoona invited me to that actually." Victoria wanted to punch his cocky expression off his face.

Yoona peaked at Seohyun, whose eyebrows had furrowed together. A pair of girls silently crept up behind the tree and gave out a shout, immediately making Seohyun squeal and jump up. She heard the familiar laughter and turned around, glaring at the older people.

"Sooyoung unnie! Hyoyeon unnie! That wasn't funny!" Seohyun whined while walking to them.

As she confronted the two girls, she saw four other girls watching her and she smiled.

"Unnies! What are you doing here?" Taeyeon and Sunny feigned disappointment.

"So your unnies can't visit you?"

"Not to mention on the day of your competition?" 

Jessica and Tiffany snickered and shook their heads.

"Idiots, we're going to see her later anyways."

Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at them.

"We were just kidding."

Tiffany glanced at the small group of people nearby and smiled.

"Hi Yoona!" 

Tiffany gave a bright smile to Yoona as the younger waved back.

"Hey Luna, Victoria!"

The two girls gave a peace sign and waved. Sunny and Taeyeon jushed over to them and Sunny looked at the male next to Yoona.

"Oooh~ and who is this handsome oppa?" 

Taeyeon glared at Sunny, who gave a teasing smile back.

"I'm Lee Seung-Gi. Yoona's girlfriend."

Sunny grinned and held her hand out.

"I'm Sunny! Yoona's unnie." 

Taeyeon flicked Sunny's forehead when the two finished shaking hands and Sunny pouted.

"I'm kidding Taengoo, I only love you." 

Taeyeon smiled and kissed the smaller girl's forehead.

Seung-Gi gave an uncomfortable look to them as the rest of the girls arrived. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gave a look to the guy and narrowed their eyes.

"Are you a homophobic?" 

Yoona looked at the guy next to her when Sooyoung asked and saw Seung-Gi scratch his head.

"Um, well.. I'm sort of uncomfortable around them." 

Tiffany sighed and spoke up.

"Being homophobic means having a negative emotion towards them, whether it being hate, or being uncomfortable around them."

When Tiffany finished, Seung-Gi rolled his eyes and Jessica's nose flared.

"Then yes, I'm a homophobic. I think that two women and two guys should not be alowed to be together. That's just wrong and disgusting."

Seung-Gi spat out the offensive sentences and Jessica had enough. She stepped up and inched closer. Seung-Gi stepped back unconsciously and was surprised at the venomous expression.

"One, don't ing roll your eyes at my girlfriend, and two, I don't care if you're a ing homophobic. If you are dating Yoona, OUR dongsaeng, then you will respect all of us here." 

Jessica finished her little rant and walked back to her previous spot. Tiffany rubbed the girl's back and thanked her for defending all of them.

"Why are gays so sensitive?"

Yoona's eye twitched slightly. She had no idea that Seung-Gi was a homophobic and right now, it was pissing her off. She looked at Seohyun who had an unreadable expression on her face. Tiffany held Jessica's hand and whispered to the older girl.

"He has no idea who we are does he?" 

Jessica shook her head but still kept glaring at Seung-Gi.

"They act so ing smart but they are just freaks that were not meant to be. They should not be allowed anywhere." 

Seohyun's resistance snapped and she finally glared at the boy with hatred and walked up.

"Don't ing talk to my friends like that. If anything you should not be allowed to insult people like that. If two people love each other enough to not give a damn about their gender, than so be it. If you can't handle that, take you and your stupid pride and get the hell away from here." 

Seung-Gi raised his eyebrow at the fuming girl in front of him.

"Why are you defending them? They're freaks." 

Seohyun clenched her fist and Seung-Gi gave a smirk.

"You're gay also aren't you? Freak." 

In the next second, Yoona slapped him. She was already on a thin line of patience and him badmouthing Seohyun immediately made her snap.

"Don't ing talk to my friends like that. And DO NOT, talk to Seohyun like that!" 

Luna and Victoria's eyes widened. They had never seen the two girls so violent and angered.

"I don't care if they are your friends, they are freaks! F-R-E-A-K-S!"

Now it was everyone's turn to gape.

Seohyun punched the guy in the face, making him stumble back and then kicked him in the crotch. Seung-Gi crouched on the ground, holding his crotch and groaning.

"Next time if you badmouth anyone here, I will snip off your tiny and shove it up your ing !"

Seohyun spun on her heel and walked away, leaving nine girls gaping at her with wide eyes. Yoona snapped out of her short reverie and ran up to the girl, who was now quite a distance away.

"Seohyun wait."

Yoona grabbed Seohyun's arm, making the younger girl stop.

"Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine."

Seohyun shook her arm softly away from Yoona's grasp before walking away, leaving Yoona with a pain in her chest.

 

-

 

"Oh look it's Yoona and her father!" 

Seohyun's mom and dad pointed out and walked over to the two Ims.

'At least she didn't bring Seung-Gi..'

Seohyun at least felt better at that, but after all that happened, she still could not look at Yoona in the eye.

As Mr. and Mrs. Seo greeted the eldest Im, Yoona and Seohyun stood their awkwardly. Everyone else was chatting but it was like their was a bubble of awkward silence just for the two of them. Mrs. Seo turned and faced Seohyun with a small smile.

"Joohyun, greet Mr. Im." 

Seohyun mentally thanked her mother and smiled at the man before bowing.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Im."

"You've matured a lot Joohyun." 

Mr. Im smiled politely before turning to Yoona.

"It's nice to see all of you again." 

Yoona bowed to the two oldest Seo's and they smiled. Seohyun's head throbbed again and she looked to her parents.

"I'm going to head to the restroom." Seohyun left before she got a reply and Yoona gave a concerned look to the younger girl, although she did not see it, since her back was facing her.

Seohyun rushed into the restroom and hung her head over the sink. She gripped the sides of it tightly and took a deep breath, although it did nothing to help ease her throbbing head.

"Seohyun?"

Seohyun looked at the person who called out her name through the mirror and she gulped. 

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Then why are you so pale?"

Seohyun saw and felt arms wrap around her waist from behind.

"I don't know."

Yoona frowned and rested her head on Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun found no way to escape and just let herself relax.

"You don't have to perform if you're not feeling well Seo."

"I'm fine unnie."

Yoona looked at Seohyun through the mirror, giving the younger girl a stern look.

"Don't lie to me Joohyun."

Seohyun almost shivered and swallowed a lump down .

"I'm fine. Physically at least."

Yoona scrunched up her face in confusion and Seohyun let out a small smile.

"I'm confused unnie."

Seohyun removed herself from Yoona's hold and turned around.

"I'm not a person to make a rash decision but I'd rather know now than not know at all."

Yoona was still confused and made a funny face, while Seohyun laughed softly.

"I'm so sorry if I make you uncomfortable."

Yoona opened to speak but she felt a swift hand pull her by the neck and soft lips land on her. They were definitely Seohyun's, since Yoona sitll remembered how they felt and tasted like. Which would seem a bit stalkerish. But also because Seohyun wa the only other person in the restroom.

Instead of pulling away, Yoona stepped closer and placed her hand on the younger girl's waist and kissing Seohyun back.

Seohyun seemed surprised and almost pulled away but when she moved back slightly, the hands on her waist kept her still and she understood.

Yoona wanted this as much as she did.

Yoona tilted her head to be able to gain more access to Seohyun and the girl's bottom lip. Seohyun knew exactly what that meant but instead pulled her head back just enough so that they could barely feel each other's lips brush.

"I don't know if I should squeal in glee, or jump of a building."

"I'd prefer if you squealed in glee. That or you could kiss me again."

Seohyun blushed lightly and felt Yoona's lips brush against hers as she smile.

"Seo Juhyun. I found out what I was feeling after we had that unexpected kiss last week and well.."

Yoona pulled back and leaned closer to Seohyun's ear.

"I've fallen in love with you, and the only way to fly is to be with you."


 

AN: WHAT A TROLL ONESHOT. sigh, srsly the ending was cheezy and this thing took forever to write because i would write like a paragraph and then quit, leave it alone for twenty light years and then do the same thing over again. srsly, i started this like 6 months ago. and yoonyul shippers, i honestly just want to get the last couple of oneshots/multishots out of the way and then ill start on yoonyul. pinky promise! so dont hate me and stab me with a pitchfork pl0x. i only have like, one more of the oneshots to do and then we can get going on the yoonyul train. btw dont get pissy at the little 'gay' comment at the end. honestly cause usually the color for gays is rainbow and guess wat. my username is rainbowbooze. im gonna call you all gays now. whether u take it the uality way or the happy way idgaf. so ily too gays<3 thanks for waiting yoonyul shippers. so sorry for the person who requested this, its so late.