High School Jealousy (JungLi) [REQUESTED]

The Wonders Of Love

Title: High School Jealousy

Pairing: JungLi

Rated: PG-13

Plot: Sulli is transferred to a new school and meets a new friend. Krystal gets jealous but keeps to herself until the the Sulli comes to her birthday party with her friend.

Requested by: jjungssul


Here Krystal was, moping around. Her best friend, more like former best friend, was yet again hanging out with the new friend she made. If the tall girl's parents' didn't transfer her, none of this wouldn't have happened.

"Ugh.."

The 17 year old groaned and a snicker was heard from the doorway.

"Sulking over Sulli again?"

"We haven't hung out for seven weeks.. Seven weeks! Imagine if Fany unnie ditched you to go hang out with another friend!"

Jessica shrugged and sat on her sister's bed.

"We have a different situation Krys. I'm dating Steph, but you are just best friends with Sulli."

"Was best friends, unnie. W-A-S."

"Hey, I understand, remember Steph is Sulli's older sister, even if she has a different last name. She also transferred blah blah blah. But really, why don't you just confess?"

"I can't."

Jessica shook her head before patting the younger girl's head.

"It's not that you can't, it's just that you won't. Think about it, what if Sulli also loves you?"

The older girl left Krystal on the bed, thinking over the words.

"UGHHH WHEN DID YOU GET SO SMART!?"

"YAH! I WAS ALWAYS SMART!"

 

-

 

Krystal was taking a walk around the park nearby. Usually she wouldn't do this alone, but for the past two weeks, she had no choice.

"Hey Krystal, you okay?"

Luna asked with a worried expression. Victoria also gave the youngest girl worried eyes.

"I'm fine unnie, I'm just tired."

That wasn't practically a lie. The young Jung had trouble sleeping these days, and it was because of the same reason all over again. Choi freaking Sulli.

"Hey isn't the Sulli over there?"

Speaking of the devil.

"Hey Sulli!"

Krystal really wanted to punch Luna, but it wasn't her fault that they missed the girl. Krystal looked to the tall girl, who right now had a smile on her face.

"Hi unnies. Hey Krystal!"

Krystal smiled at her and waved. God, the girl didn't even call her Jjung anymore.

"Hey Sulli, stop running off like that!"

Krystal bit her tongue and noticed Luna and Victoria watching the maknae. Krystal just shook her head before turning around.

"Sorry, I have to go now. It was nice seeing you again Sulli."

"Oh.. Bye Krystal."

Sulli frowned when the girl didn't reply but her attention was turned back to her unnies. Krystal sighed when she was away from ear's reach.

"You should have stayed.."

Krystal turned her head and faced Tiffany, who had a small smile.

"How's it doing Baby Jung?"

Krystal smiled and shrugged.

"I'm okay, but I could be doing better."

Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"So why did you lie to her?"

Krystal's eyes widened at the statement and she gave a weird look to Tiffany.

"I didn't lie to her unnie."

Tiffany sighed and frowned.

"Why are you avoiding her?"

"Unnie, it's the opposite way around, she's been avoiding me."

Tiffany shook her head.

"She wants to hang out with you."

"Ugh, no, she's always hanging out with that new friend of hers and God damn it! She doesn't even call me Jjung or even Soojung anymore!"

Tiffany gave an amused face before smirking.

"You're jealous."

"No, I'm not unnie."

Tiffany patted her head and shook her head.

"Maybe you should invite her to something.. Your birthday is in a week right?"

Krystal nodded and Tiffany gave her a friendly wink and left.

"Oh God, I think she just told me to invite Sulli to my birthday party.."

Krystal groaned and continued to walk home.

 

-

 

"So are you going to invite her?"

Krystal glared at her sister and sighed.

"Yeah."

"Well, hurry up! Tiffany's coming over with Sulli, and you're going to have to hang out with her today anyways."

Jessica her heel and walked back to her room, leaving Krystal to her thoughts. Should she invite Sulli? They haven't hung out with each other since.. Two months ago? And Jessica would surely make fun of her by calling her a coward..

"I hate my ing Jung pride."

And just to make the moment worst, the doorbell rang and when Jessica ran to the door she had to remind Krystal in an annoying way. Krystal picked up the invitation and walked to the living room. There she saw Sulli sitting on the couch and when their eyes met, Sulli grinned. Krystal smiled back and walked up to the couch, sitting down. She caught a glimpse of Tiffany's smile that was adressed to her and Krystal sighed before smilling again and turning to Sulli.

"How's it going Sulli?"

Sulli had an even bigger grin, if that was possible, when the question was asked.

"Great! The school is amazing~"

Krystal laughed softly and shook her head.

"So you don't miss your old school?"

Krystal faked disappointment and Sulli shook her head.

"I do! It's just.. The school is so cool! The people there are nice too!"

Krystal saw how excited Sulli was talking about this subject so she just listened as the older girl talked, adding a few nods and smiles every now and then.

"And Amber is so nice!"

"Amber?"

"The person I was with when we met at the park."

Krystal clenched her fist and unclenched it.

"Oh, maybe I should have introduced myself."

"You should have."

Sulli smiled and nodded. Krystal wanted to just slam the door and sleep forever.

"Anyways."

Krystal took the envelope from beside her and handed it to Sulli.

"My party is in a week."

Sulli beamed and nodded her head.

"I'll be there."

Krystal smiled and nodded. At least Sulli accepted on spot. So the two continued to chat about small things, until Tiffany came back with Jessica, meaning that the two eye-smilers were leaving. Jessica and Krystal waved to the two when they were in the car and then closed the door.

"So did you invite her?"

Krystal nodded and smiled, before going up to her room and finally getting some sleep.

 

-

 

The music was blasting through the huge mansion as everyone danced. The Jung's parties were always the best and a ton of people were always invited. Of course, a specific someone hasn't come yet, and that person was someone Krystal wanted to see the most. Krystal sighed and decided to talk to Luna and Victoria, who were sipping on fruit punch and chatting with each other.

"How's the happy couple?"

Luna rolled her eyes playfully and smiled.

"Great party as always Krys."

Krystal gave a proud smile.

"Of course it's great. It's a Jung party."

"Too bad you two are underaged."

Luna stuck her tongue out to Victoria, who just chuckled in response. Krystal just shook her head and got a cup of punch, chatting while glancing at the door. It wasn't until a couple more minutes after that Sulli came in. With Amber. Krystal was jealous once more, the two girls walked over to where Luna, Victoria, and Krystal were at.

"Happy birthday Krystal!"

Krystal forced a smile and gritted her teeth. Luna and Victoria saw this coming and started a conversation with the other two girls who had just entered.

"This is a nice party."

The girl, Amber, complimented and Krystal gave a convincing smile to the girl.

"Thanks."

"Sulli-ah, you never told me that your friends knew how to party."

"Yah!"

The four girls laughed and Krystal just sipped on her punch.

"YAH BYUNTAENG GET BACK HERE!"

"NO SUNNY-AH, THIS IS MINE!"

"SHARE!"

Krystal grinned when she heard the two familiar voices and walked over to the two midgets.

"Taeyen unnie! Sunny unnie!"

Sunny turned around and grinned.

"Happy birthday Baby Jung!"

Taeyeon grinned and hugged Sunny from behind.

"Yah, have you seen the Shikshin?"

"Sooyoung unnie and Hyoyeon unnie are here?"

"Of course, remember? If there is food, Sooyoung will go anywhere."

The three girls laughed and Krytal excused herself and walked back to the punch table.

"Holy , I didn't know you had celebrity friends."

"Please, she is a celebrity."

Krystal rolled her eyes and spotted a specific raven-haired girls.

"Yah! Give that back!"

"No!"

"Jagiya~"

"N-no!"

Krystal cringed at the Yuri, who was using aegyo.

"Her aegyo is disgusting."

Krystal wrinkled her nose and Luna laughed.

"It's better than Sica unnie's."

"Touche."

Krystal spotted a familar maknae couple and smirked.

"Wow Seohyun unnie, I didn't think you would actually come to the party."

Seohyun furrowed her brows and shook her head.

"I didn't want to come, Yoona dragged me here."

Yoona grinned and hugged the girl.

"Hey who's the guy hugging Sulli?"

Krystal turned to Sulli and saw Amber hugging her from behind. That was enough to explode and she crushed her plastic cup in her hand and looked at the floor. Oh how furious the maknae was.

"Krystal! What happened?"

The punch that was in her cup had splashed on her arm and the bottom of her shirt. She looked up with jaws clenched and threw the cup on the ground, not caring where it landed.

"Krystal?"

Krystal glared at Sulli, shocking five girls around her. She had never full on glared at Sulli and now, since she was filled with rage, Sulli was there, being glared at with deadly eyes.

"Stop ing calling me Krystal.. STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU ING CARE!"

Fortunately, the music was still loud so only the surrounding girls heard her. Krystal took a deep breath and look at Sulli in the eyes. She noticed that the girl was tearing up but she kept a stern face.

"I'm going to change."

So Krystal her heel and headed to her room, leaving five astonished girls and someone she cared so deeply about. Krystal entered her room and ran a hand through her hair, frusturated and hurt. She did not hear her door open and close and she only noticed someone had entered her room when she was turned around, now meeting a very serious Sulli. Krystal was shocked at seeing such a serious expression on the usually bubbly girl's face.

"Why are you treating me this way? Why are you so cold to me!? I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!?"

Krystal winced at the sudden use of Sulli's loud voice, which, like Tiffany's, was extremely loud. But then her face hardened. She gave a furious look to the older girl and yelled back.

"THATS JUST IT, I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU. I WANT TO BE MORE! I LOVE YOU!"

Sulli's resolve fell and her shoulder's sagged at the sudden confession. Krystal backed up a step and ran a hand through her hand.

"You've been hanging out with Amber so much that you forgot about me! We haven't hung out once over the past 8 weeks except for when Tiffany unnie brought you over! God damn it, you don't even call me Soojung or Jjung anymore!"

Sulli furrowed her brows and gave a cold stare to Krystal.

"You think you had it bad? GOD DAMN IT SOOJUNG, I HAD TO HIDE MY FEELINGS FOR A LONG TIME! I stay by your side as a best friend and then oh looky here! Some guy comes up and flirts with you, you flirt back. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS!?"

Krystal's face softened and she stepped closer to Sulli. The older girl had tears streaming down her face, and oh how Krystal hated seeing Sulli cry. She raised her hand to touch the girl's cheek but Sulli only stepped back, avoiding Krystal's touch.

One step up, one step back.

One step up, one step back.

One step up, cornered.

One step up, and Krystal finally leaned in. She treated Sulli like something fragile, that if she made one mistake the girl would shatter. Krystal had always thought of what it would feel like kissing Sulli, and now that she had.. It felt like heaven. Krystal grabbed Sulli's hand and intertwined their fingers. She broke their soft and sweet kiss before looking into the older girl's eyes.

"Choi Jinri. I love you and only you. So please don't leave me."

Sulli felt a smile surface her face and she replied.

"Jung Soojung, I love only you and I will never leave you."

Krystal grinned and buried her face in the crook of Sulli's neck.

"Awwwwww, look at our baby sisters Jessi!"

The two maknaes snapped their head to the door. Jessica had a small smile while Tiffany grinned at the two.

"So should I expect any nieces or nephews?"

"YAH! UNNIE!"

 

AN: Well, this seemed like a fail to me but I hope I satisfied the requester and any other readers :P Thanks for reading