Bang Bang (JeTi)

The Wonders Of Love

Jessica's jaw dropped. Right now HER Tiffany Hwang was giving an amazing, and not to mention seductive, performance. Even Seohyun's face turned a bit red. And that seductive look that she just gave the camera made Jessica quite warm... Down there.


"Wait, is this real?"


Jessica pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming and the fact that it hurt proved the scene was as real as it could get. She was slightly worried. Tiffany was up there on stage with Key, but threatening the poor guy to not touch her girlfriend more than needed help ease those worries.


"HAH! Seohyun you're starting to drool."


"Huh?!"


Seohyun looked at Yoona and Yuri in disbelief and glared at them.


"Unnies, I think I'll leave the drooling to Sica unnie."


Sunny snorted and Taeyeon started laughing at that statement. They soon had their attention back to Tiffany's performance, which Jessica didn't have any problem complying to. The fact that while Tiffany danced with  the seductive gaze AND with her husky voice singing the song perfectly did not help Jessica's slight . Well maybe not slight.. The performance soon ended and "Like a G6" started playing and Tiffany made her way to where the rest of the Soshi gang were at.


"Did I do good?"


Tiffany eyed Jessica specificly and Jessica could only nod as the rest of the members enthusiastically answered back. Jessica was staring at Tiffany in her red dress that fascinatingly fit Tiffany and the song she just performed.


"Jessi?"


Jessica immediately pulled Tiffany to the dressing room and Taeyeon only snickered.


"I hope they be more quiet, it would be very awkward if the staff heard."


Sunny punched Taeyeon's arm softly before laughing.


"Jessi?!"

Tiffany was smirking inside but for now she wanted to see what her girlfriend would do. Jessica locked the dressing room door and looked at Tiffany from head to toe. Jessica knew Tiffany tried her best to be extremely seductive for her, and damn, did she do a good job. Tiffany blushed and bit her lip purposely and Jessica held her breath. ( (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻ ) 


"Did you need something Jessi?"


Jessica noticed the short but seductive slur to her name and she walked towards Tiffany, and this time Tiffany held her breath.


"Yeah actually."


Jessica's face was now about an inch away from Tiffany's and she leaned into the girl's ear.

"You."

 

Seohyun sighed when she felt a thud from the dressing room.

"Taeyeon unnie, I think we should keep as many staff members away from our room as possible."


Sunny chuckled and Taeyeon just smirked.


"I don't blame Jessica for doing whatever she's doing. If it was Sunny who performed that, I would have ran up to her and banged her right there on the stage."


"Ewwww unnie, too much information."


Yoona scrunched up her nose as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon held their stomachs as they laughed.

 

AN: OML. This was like. I was.. SIGH. (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻    For some reason I really like that symbol lol. I was watching Key and Tiffany's performance "Bang (Bang)" and well I just wanted to make a reaction fic of what Jessica would do. :P Lol sorry for the weird spacings. :P EDIT (02/19/14) I was too lazy to make a poster for this one since it was a short length so I settled for my favorite GIF<3