He's my partner?

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

Eunhyuk’s face turns beat red then he runs our slamming the door behind him.

OMO! WAS THAT MY EUNHYUKKIE?

I felt my cheeks going pink and I fanned my face. I quickly put the shirt back on then walked to the door.

I turned the door knob and then the whole door flung open as Eunhyuk falls onto the ground. Was he standing outside the door the whole time?

He was still extremely red. He quickly stood up and bowed, “I’m so sorry!” he bowed even lower.

“It’s ok” I said professionally. I am at work so I should keep my professionalism.

He stands back up still red and rubs the back of his neck. “I’ll see you” I smiled before walking out.

I closed the door behind me and I can’t help but jump. I SAW EUNHYUK!

“Hyesu” Jill called out to me, “Hurry up and get your make-up and hair done” she pointed at the stylist waiting for me.

I sat down and closed my eyes as I felt the brushes caress my face and my hair being tugged on and chemicals being sprayed.

“Ok, you’re done” the stylist smiled at me.

I walked over to Jill and Gean's assistant, “So today the main focus is the pair of jeans that you’re wearing so you and your partner will have to present a very close relationship” the designer’s assistant explained.

I walked into the blinding light and looked at the layout.

A big white sheet was covering the wall and floor and couch. I sat on the back of the couch with my legs on the seat and I stared at the camera.

My partner for the photoshoot wasn’t in sight so I thought I might as well prepare myself.

The photographer saw me and naturally went to take photos.

*kachak*

“That’s great!”

*kachak kachak*

I looked at the jeans, so these are the main focus right.

I laid down on the couch and rested one foot on the back of the couch and the other bent naturally as I closed my eyes.

“PERFECT!”

*kachak*     *kachak kachak*

 

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

 

I walked out after getting my make-up and hair done. They gelled my hair back so it was sticking up, and they gave me smokey eyes.

I could hear the camera already working, was I late?

I quickened my pace and saw the most beautiful thing ever. She was moving so naturally, making the focus mainly on the jeans. It was hard to take my eyes off her.

Then I noticed her face, IT WAS THAT GIRL!

“Eunhyuk! You’re finally done, hurry up and get to work” the Gean assistant gestured me to the modelling area.

SO SHE WAS MY PARTNER?

 

[Hyesu’s POV]

 

“Eunhyuk! You’re finally done, hurry up and get to work” I looked over hearing my bias’s name.

IS HE MY PARTNER?

I felt my heart beat dramatically, Oh. My. God!

How can I work professionally when I’m told to work with my bias?

He walked over and I got up from lying down. He sat down next to me, OMO I’m so nervous!

“You two just pose together, like you guys are dating” the photographer ordered.

DATING! Dating my Eunhyukkie?!

I looked at him, and his face was going really pink. I could see it through his layer of foundation. My cheeks were burning too!

“Sit closer together!” the photographer ordered again.

I looked up at Jill and she gave me the what-the-hell-are-you-doing face.

I have to get to work!


hehe, don't forget to comment! :D