The beginning

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

*Kachak*

I looked up and stared at the camera intensely.

“Good”

*Kachak Kachak*

I turned to side and looked down

“Perfect”

*kachak*

 

This was my job, modeling. I’ve been a model since the age of 6, because of my parent’s accident.

They told me it was a car crash and I was the only survivor. I was too young to remember it. The only memories of my parents came from the house and photos that they left me.

All I had to do was pose in front of the camera for hours and I’m done. It wasn’t a particularly hard job. Especially since I was born for it.

I had the perfect skin according to my make-up artist and I had beautiful healthy hair.

I had a fast metabolism which meant I didn’t have to watch what I ate compared to most people in this career.

 

Modeling to me, is an art. The model is like a blank canvas and the clothes and accessories are the colors.

What had to stand out isn’t me, but the thing on me. I’m just blending in with it.

 

Most people don’t understand this concept and they just aim to stand out, completely destroying the purpose. It’s not you that they want to see, but the thing on you.

 

“Good job Hyesu, that’s it for today” the photographer smiled at me as he looked through the photos he just took.

I walk out of the strong light and my manager hurries towards me handing me a towel and bottle of water.

“You did great, hurry up and get changed so I can drive you home. I still have a date to go to” Jill smiled at me.

I took the bottle and walked into the dressing room.

“She’s so professional for someone her age” one of the staffs said.

I admit I am pretty young for where I am standing, but 12 years of modeling, I have to achieve something.

 

“Thanks for dropping me off” I waved to Jill.

“You should act more friendly at the photoshoot! Maybe people wouldn’t see you as stuck up” she smiled at me

“I’m not stuck up! They just assume that because I don’t smile much” I turned around to go inside, trying to get out of the cold.

“See you!” Jill yelled as she drove off.

 

I let out a long sigh as I locked the door behind me chucking my bag on the sofa before going into my bedroom.

“Eunhyukkie! Did you miss me?” I went and kissed my life size poster.

I’m an ELF (Super Junior Fan) and an epic Jewel (Eunhyuk’s fan)

I sat down and went on my laptop just searching through Super Junior updates and Eunhyuk’s activities.

 

This was my daily lifestyle. Modeling, then being a fangirl.

Nothing new, so I’ll just watch their old videos.

I spent 2 hours on the laptop before turning it off.

“Goodnight” I kissed my posters again before snuggling into bed.

 

Jill picked me up early in the morning.

“Today you’re photo shooting with another model, I’m not quite sure who he is. But you will go to Gean’s dressing room to change” Jill informed me. “It’s for Gean’s Spring Collection, so it’ll mainly be with denim”

So that means there will be a lot of skinship in this photoshoot.

 

As I arrived the staff members guided me to the dressing room.

The clothes was already placed on the chair.

Hmm, the guy’s clothes are in this pile too…

 

I wore the jeans and took off my shirt when I heard the door behind me open.

I turned my head covering my s as I stared at Eunhyuk who’s at the door.


Subscribers! Thank youu again :D

Don't forget to comment! :D