This is all a show

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

 

Hyesu’s POV

 

I’ve never had such a good sleep in such a long time. Was it because of the stress from work? Or maybe the insecurities caused by the haters.

I snuggled closer to the warmth, wrapping my arms tighter as I leaned myself against… a pillow? No, it’s too hard to be a pillow, and pillows don’t resonate warmth.

But I don’t want to move, I felt so warm, so comfortable…so safe. Was this a dream? Because if it was, I don’t want to wake up. I don’t want to have to get up and face the annoying work load, put up with the haters and act strong when in reality I am extremely afraid.

I nuzzled my face into the warmth as I thought about the reality I was in until a pair of arms wrapped around me. That was when I finally ‘woke up’.

My eyes shot open and I lifted my head, meeting my face with Eunhyuk’s. What. The. Heck! I rubbed my eyes roughly before looking again, my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me are they??

My body tensed as I thought back to last night, he slept over? I pulled myself back, as much as I wanted to stay in his arms, it was wrong. I sat up as I kept my eyes on him, his eyebrows furrowing as he groaned and he shuffled, and finally opened his eyes.

He looked up at me before closing his eyes again, but he instantly sat up while looking at me with shocked eyes, “H-Hyesu..” he groaned in his croaky voice before clearing it.

“Y-you slept over?” I asked in a soft voice while fixing my messy hair. Of course he slept over, what a stupid question, I was trying not to facepalm in front of him.

Eunhyuk scratched the back of his head, “Yeah…I did, sorry I didn’t mean to”

I shook my head, “Its fine, let’s get up” I gave him a soft smile as he panicked slightly in my bed. I nudged his side, gently pushing him off the bed which he easily slid out of.

I followed him off the bed, “Use the toilet first” I pointed to it, “I’ll prepare breakfast” I informed him before moving into the kitchen.

“Sorry” he said again before disappearing inside the bathroom.

I pulled out a carton of eggs and a packet of ham from the fridge while heating up the stove. Who would have thought I would spend a night with Eunhyuk, my bias, on my bed. I shook my head as a stupid smile was plastered on my face.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

How could I fall asleep on her bed?

I only intended on letting her sleep then leaving just in case anything happened but it was most likely because of the heavy dance training, that’s why I fell asleep.

After letting a long sigh I ruffled my hair and splashed some cold water on my face, just act like nothing happened. I faked a smile in the mirror before walking back out. The smell of the bacon cooking hypnotised me as I walked towards the kitchen. The smell was amazing and I could feel myself getting more hungry just by smelling it.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled at the sight of Hyesu cooking, the way her body moved softly as she stood in front of the stove and her soft humming. My cheeks heated up as I thought of us looking like a newlywed couple.

 

Hyesu’s POV

 

SLAP

I jumped at the loud noise and turned around to see Eunhyuk holding his cheeks, and he most likely slapped it. I frowned and raised my eyebrows at him, only to have him return it with an awkward chuckle.

“Morning” he scratched the back of his head.

I turned back around to continue cooking, “Morning” I smiled and turned the stove off, halving the food onto two plates.

He helped me with the plates onto the table and we began devouring our food.

“Sorry about last night” he apologised.

I quickly swallowed my food and waved my hand in front of me, “Don’t be, I should thank you for checking up on me” I gave him a small smile before taking another bite.

He smiled with his mouth still with food, “This is amazing” he complimented while pointing down to his plate. I laughed at his cuteness and we both quickly finished our breakfast, “Do you have a photo shoot later?” Eunhyuk asked as he placed the plates in the sink.

I escaped into the room to quickly change into a loose top and tight jeans while wrapping a belt around my waist, “Yeah I do” I replied loudly while packing my bag and applying a light layer of lip gloss.

“I’ll drive you” he said as he leaned against the door frame and playing with his keys.

“Okay” I responded, trying not to sound too cheerful. I better let Jill know before she goes crazy at me.

After sending Jill a message, I followed Eunhyuk out and locked my door before we both got into his car.

 

 No One’s POV

 

Hyesu closed the door kachak followed by Eunhyuk kachak before the car revved up kachak and they both left kachak. Little did they know that there was someone watching them, and they were not happy.

The figure squeezed the camera in their hand tightly with frustration. A photo of Hyesu drifted to the floor only to meet up with the bottom of a black converse, trampling and being pushed into the dirt.

“You will regret ignoring my warnings, Kang Hyesu” the figure snickered evilly. 



 

finally an update, to be honest, this chapter gave me a writers block

i didnt know what to write TT^TT

comments are super duper loved ♥