Insanity

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

“CUT! CUT! CUT!” the director yelled in frustration. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. “5 MINUTES BREAK!” he spat as he walked off.

I let out a long sigh and pinched the skin between my eyes. The hate these days are starting to affect me deeply.

“What the hell is going on?” Jill came up to me with a frown and her arms crossed in front of her. I bit the inside of my cheek as I let out another sigh. “Well?” her forehead crinkled as her brows were raised.

“I’m just slightly stressed” I admitted, avoiding telling her the whole story.

“Stressed? Everyone’s stressed and you’re not making it easier when you perform badly!” she hissed before walking away.

I walked to my bag and grabbed my water bottle, chugging down the liquid as if I haven’t drank in days. I felt the liquid slide down my jaw as it overflows from my mouth. Today is totally not my day, I cursed in my head as I wiped it.

I threw my bottle back in my bag, but glimpsed at the light from my phone.

I picked it up and saw a new message.

 

How are you? Is work tough?

Hwaiting Hyesu! – Eunhyuk

 

I read the message over and over again, as a smile forms on my face. In that instant, it was as if all my worries and stress were lifted. I walked back to the photo-shoot and took a deep breath. “I’m ready” I said as I stared into the camera.

~~

“I don’t know what happened, but I’m so glad you ended up pulling that off!” Jill smiles as she drives. “They were honestly going to change models” she blabbered on.

I zoned out as I stared out the window, remember the message from Eunhyuk. It really felt like we were dating, and a smile unconsciously formed on my face. But the unfamiliar buildings distracted me.

“Where are we going?” I looked at Jill with a frown.

“Did you forget?” Jill glanced at me before returning to the road. “You’re visiting Eunhyuk at work for the xxx show”

My mouth dropped open as I stared at her. “What? What am I suppose to do? Just cruise in and say ‘hi’?” I could feel the tone in my voice rise.

Jill smiled, “You’re his girlfriend, of course you’re going to have to visit”.

~~

So here I am, standing outside Super Junior’s studio room with faint music coming in from the other side. The camera men are standing behind me, already filming. Before I came, I brought some food and cold drinks. I could feel my heart pound in my chest, and heat burning up to my cheeks. I glanced back at the camera and bit my bottom lip as I gave them a nervous smile.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door before slowly turning the door knob. I opened the door and saw the members all standing there, panting and drenched in sweat as they looked at me. I smiled and bowed, and I noticed Eunhyuk’s shocked expression before rushing to me.

“Hyesu” his chirpy voice called out to me.

I stood back up and smiled as he took the bags out of my hand, “I got some food and drinks” I said happily.

All the members started circling around the food and drinks as they greeted me and thanked me. Eunhyuk smiled and gave me a hug, “Thank you, I’m so happy to see you” he exclaimed.

I smiled at the hug and hugged back, not worrying about his sweat.

I heard the host talk in the camera, “Look at these two lovely couples, cuddling. Hyesu must love Eunhyuk a lot to not mind him being smelly and sweaty” she laughed.

Eunhyuk must have overheard as he let go of me and mouthed and apology.

I stayed and talked to the members and watched them rehearse and cheered for them. They were really friendly and funny. I didn’t expect myself to have so much fun.

Eunhyuk dropped me later on that night, “Goodnight” he smiled as he kissed my forehead and left.

I waved to him as he left.

Before I got inside my house, my home phone was already ringing.

I rushed inside and picked up, “Hello?” I answered.

“STAY AWAY FROM EUNHYUK. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!” a deep croaky voice warned before hanging up on me.

I trembled as I hung up the phone and slumped to the ground.

A big rush of insecurity rushed over me as I curled myself into a ball.

This is insane! They knew where I work, where I live, my number and my email addresses.


SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR AGES!

I'VE BEEN SOOO BUSY >_______<

I LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS <3

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT :DD