Getting Worse

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

Today you have to practice your runway walk. Alexandra Adriano wants you to start off his spring collection catwalk” Jill informed as she drove.

I looked out the window, feeling the soft breeze hit my face and pull my hair back, so they’re swaying wildly behind me. Alexandra Adriano, I well known designer wants me on their runway?

“Why would he want me? I’m Asian, I thought he fancied French chicks” I retorted, still suspicious of the intent.

“Because you’ve been getting famous, and something different always gets known” she stated. “And you’ll get paid a lot more than the other models. So you’re both benefiting from it” She smiled.

I really do need the money, but runways are so annoying. I sighed, guess there’s no way out of it is there?

We arrived at the studio, the place was big but quiet. I followed Jill through the corridors and up the lift and finally we reached the room. Sometimes I wonder how Jill knew where she was going. She opened the door, to a big empty room. Mirrors on opposite sides, no windows. In the corner was a table with a stereo in it. A lady and a man were in there waiting already.

The female was old, with white blonde hair and extremely thick make up. Whilst the guy was fairly young, fit, with short brown hair.

“There you are” The female walked up to me as she pulled me into an embrace while the male shook my hand.

“I’m Heidi, and this is Lance” she slurred, her pronunciation was slightly off, and I could tell that she was British.

I smiled as she passed me these massive heels. I slipped them on and wondered how people even make these. My feet were already sore within this first hour. I continued to push myself through the next 2 hours.

“Back straight, tummy in, left right left!” Heidi ordered strictly.

I felt sweat slowly roll down my neck, a layer of heat covering me. I’ve been walking over and over again across the room.

Hearing the same corrections was annoying me, I finally stopped and looked at them. Heidi ordering me to keep going. I rolled my eyes, yes this is my job, but I’m not going to kill myself over it!

I limped to my bag and pulled out a towel wiping the sweat then take a big gulp out of my bottle. I watched as Lance hushed the annoyed Heidi before pushing her out, she sighed and walked off.

He turned towards me and I dropped my bottle in my bag. “So you ready for another round?” he smiled at me.

“Come on man! I spent 3 hours in these pumps and you want me to go again?” I whined.

He had his hands on his hips as he stared at me, seriously is this guy gay?

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I got into my starting position. I started again and Lance shook his head.

I stopped midway, “Don’t just shake your head at me. I’m so over this!” I crossed my arms.

He smirked as he walked to me, I stayed in my annoyed stance as he stood behind me. I started to feel nervous.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on my hips, then the other pushed my tummy and hips down.

“Now walk”

And so I did, I watched my body move in the mirror, it didn’t look like me. I was amazed at how much of a difference it looked compared to my previous attempts.

I turned around with my mouth opened as I stared at Lance, his smug smile was massive. “How did you do that?” I asked, astonished.

“It’s called the Lance touch” he winked at me.

I smiled and tried again, remembering the way he placed my body. After another hour of more enjoyable, yet strict training, it was finally over.

I took off the pumps and moaned in pleasure. It felt like I was in heaven. I sat there just feeling the most fantastic feeling of my freed bare foot. I heard a chuckle from the door and turned to see Jill, “I’ve heard you had a tough day today” she leaned against the door frame as she smiled at me.

I cleared my throat and picked up my bag, not wanting to wear any more heels I just picked it up and limped bare foot.

I snoozed in the car as Jill took me home, I haven’t been so tired in a long long time.

“See you” Jill waved as she drove off.  I let out a long sigh as I walked home, stopping to check my mail. There were a lot more mail then usual. It’s been ongoing for a whole week now, all these hate emails, now even hate mails in my letterbox.

What freaks me out the most is, how do they know where I live?

I sighed again and dumped them in the bin as I chucked my shoe outside my shoe rack.

“Eunhyukkie, I’m home” I mumbled. I was exhausted at this point and just dropped dead onto my bed.

I was woken up by my doorbell, continuously ringing. I got off the bed and yelped at my swollen feet. I limped towards the front door, the doorbell ringing constantly.

“I’m Coming!” I yelled, resulting to the doorbell’s silence.

I swung the door open to find a delivery man, “Are you Kang Hyesu?” he asks as he stares down at the book and back to me.

“Yes I am” I answered as I my bed hair.

“Here you go, please sign here” he handed me a box along with a receipt.

I signed it and closed the door as he left. What is this?

I placed it on my kitchen counter as I took out the scissors, cutting off the tape. I opened it and jumped back, surprised at the objects.

I momentarily forgot about the pain in my foot as my eyes were wide staring at the numerous amount of blood tainted syringes.

What the hell is this? The Haters? This is going way overboard!

I picked up the box and taped it together before throwing it in the bin outside.

Feeling slightly sick in the tummy from the sight I took a long hot shower before slipping into bed again. I’m finally feeling very uncomfortable.

My laptop beeped and I looked at the new message.

 

Stay AWAY! From Eunhyuk!