We're Dating!

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

I looked up at him as he smiled into the cameras.

I played along, but what the hell is going on. I smiled as the cameras kept clicking.

Eunhyuk bowed and I followed as we walked away.

We inside the building, “What was that Oppa?” I looked at him with a frown.

“Well, I was told to stop you from denying it” he replied scratching the back of his head.

“What?!” I exclaimed

“There you are, quickly come with me!” Jill said as she grabbed my wrists pulling me away.

We’re in Nara’s office…again!

“Things have changed now. The reaction we expected was completely different” Nara sighed, “The fans were really supportive” She turned her laptop around and I looked at the comments.

“Hyuk Oppa and Hyesu Noona looks so cute together”

“They’re both so perfect”

“EunSu? HyeHyuk? EunSu sounds better!”

“The perfect couple!”

“I want Eunhyuk to hold my hand too!”

“You also received a lot of jobs. A lot of variety shows and photoshoots requested for you and Eunhyuk” Nara smiled at me.

Of course she’s happy, she’s receiving even more money. “I’m so proud of you” she says before dismissing me.

I walked down to the lobby, “Hyesu” Eunhyuk calls out to me.

“Oppa! You’re still here!” I looked at him, surprised at his presence.

“Yeah, I think that we should get to know each other better since we’re now in a relationship!” he smiles at me.

BUT I ALREADY KNOW YOU OFF BY HEART! I MEMORISED ALL YOUR FACTS!

“Yeah, sure” I smiled at him.

We were in the meeting room with pens and papers to write down each other’s information.

“Birthday!” he smiled.

“6th of July 1993, and you’re April 4th 1986” I smiled as I pointed at him.

“Wow, you know mine!” he looked at me with wide eyes.

I nodded, “That’s because I’m a Jewel remember” I poked my tongue out.

He laughs, “Yeah so it’s just me that has to get to know you!”

“Favourite food?”

“Ice cream”

“That doesn’t count as a food!”

“You eat it don’t you?”

~~

The whole time we were just laughing and asking stupid questions. It was really fun, spending time with my bias, what a dream come true.

“We’ll have to really act like a couple when we’re outside, because there will definitely be paparazzi!” he said

I nodded in response, I totally don’t mind acting like a couple! I smiled at him.

He blushed, “You don’t mind?”

I shook my head, “I don’t mind” I’D LOVE TO!

He smiled and looked down, KYEOPTA!

We continued to talk, and he walked me back to my place.

Once we exited the building he held my hand. My heart was beating like crazy, and my face was flushed.

Our conversation got a little awkward, but we finally got used to holding hands and we talked some more.

“We’ll be on a couple’s variety show tomorrow” he smiled.

“Really? Which one?” he asked.

“X couples!” (I made it up) He scratched his head nervously.

“Oh, I’ve never heard of it”

“I’ve never been on it, so I’m actually kind of nervous” he laughed

I laughed as well, “Yeah I’ve never done anything romantic or any couple stuff”

“Really?” he looked at me with wide eyes

I nodded, “yeah”

“Well, let’s make it really fun and unforgettable” he shot me his gummy smile, I swear I could faint from his cuteness!

We were in front of my place. NO WAY AM I INVITING HIM IN!

I have his face posted everywhere in my room! And honestly I can’t not kiss his poster. If he sees me, I’ll be really embarrassed!

“Well, I’m going to go now” he smiles at me

I nodded, “See you Oppa” I smiled and waved

He turned around but then looked back at me, “Oh yeah, I forgot” he leans in and kisses my forehead.

“See you” he smiles and leaves.

HE…….JUST………KISSED……………………………..MY........................................................HEAD!