Suppose to be another day

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

 

Hyesu’s POV

 

Today was like any other day, apart from the fact Eunhyuk drove me to work. I smiled as I remembered it, “CUT!” the director for the photo-shoot yelled.

I glanced up at him as I sat up from lying on the flower bed, “That’s it for today” he ended and everyone started packing up.

I stretched my arms up as I walked back into my change room, I had an amazing sleep last night compared to all the other restless nights.

“You did great today, you look a lot better too” Jill complimented me as she closed the door behind me.

I pulled the dress off and the flower head band, “Yeah, I had a great sleep last night” I admitted while sliding into my casual jeans.

She let out a loud gasp, causing me to turn my head to look at her, still holding my jeans that are halfway up my legs. “What?” I asked with wide eyes.

“You guys didn’t?” she bit her lip with her eyes sparkling, before covering in shock.

I raised my eyebrow at her, “What?” then it clicked in and I shook my head, “No no no no no, we did not!” I stated in a loud whisper.

“You didn’t need me to drive you today, and you had a great sleep after numerous nights” she smirked at me.

I shook my head, “It doesn’t mean anything, we didn’t do anything” I pouted and buckled up my jeans while pulling my shirt over my head.

She let out a girly giggle while whistling, “Whatever”

Rolling my eyes I walked out and said goodbye to everyone.

“Lets go get something to eat” Jill suggested while we entered her car.

“Sure, I’m really hungry” I smiled and checked my phone.

Work hard today!! I have a full day of Dance rehearsals for comeback =3= anyways, I might come around later on if it isn’t too late. Is that ok? – e

I smiled at our friendship, when did we get this close? “Lets go to the new café that opened downtown” Jill suggested as we took a right turn.

I nodded in agreement while typing my reply.

I did! Don’t over work yourself, even though you’re an amazing dancer C: sure, give me a call beforehand just in case I’m not home or I’m asleep. – h

I shoved my phone back into my bag as Jill parked. The café looked lovely and when we walked in, I was on the verge of drooling just from the smell.

“This place looks great” I complimented while taking a seat opposite of Jill.

She nodded in agreement, “You know what you want?”

I flipped through the menu and automatically settled on the chicken and avocado grill, “Yeah and you?”

“Yep, let’s order” she raised her hand at one of the waitress and she hurried over with her notepad in hand.

“One Chicken Caesar Salad and a Long Black” Jill ordered while handing her the menu.

“Chicken and Avocado Grill, and an Ice Mocha with whipped cream” I smiled and also gave the waitress the menu while she left.

“I am so jealous of your fast metabolism” Jill pouted.

I chuckled and poked my tongue out at her, “No need to be, by the way, how’s your boyfriend?”

Our drinks came and Jill swirled her spoon in her dark coffee, “He’s alright, I’m getting sick of him already. It’s so hard to find the right guy”

I shook my head at her, “That’s because you change boyfriends so often. You’ll die unmarried” I teased as I took a mouthful of my cream.

“What about you and Eunhyuk?” Jill winked at me.

“Nothing happened” I whined as she fails to listen.

We ate our food as we talked about everything, my life, Jill’s life and sometimes mentioning Eunhyuk. It has been a while since we got together for a casual meal. It has been getting my mind off the whole hate thing.

I still haven’t mentioned anything to anyone. Hopefully the hate messages will end.

Jill was driving me home as I watched the  sun slowly set, “Thanks for today” I smiled at her.

“No problem” Jill turned the corner and into my street but instantly slowed down. We looked at the large group of people bunched up there.

“What’s going on?” I asked curiously as I sat up and undid my seatbelt.

“I’m not sure” Jill exclaimed and stopped her car a few houses before mine.

I got out of the car and looked at the group of people that seems to be gathered in front of my house.

The police were there and an ambulance, also fire brigades. I noticed the smoke as well ,but the thing that really got to me was the fact that everyone was standing in front of my house.

I pushed through frantically into the front and looked at my house. It was in pieces with smoke coming from it.

My house was on fire.



 

Sorry for updating so slowly, I've been getting realy busy

Not to mention the stupid writer's block that tends to love me =3=

I'm waiting for a comment from you blush

 

btw~ check out my new fic with Junhyung Just A Game~♥

or my angst fic with Taemin Love Is Bad C: