Go To Sleep!

Kyaa Hyuk!!!

 

Hyesu’s POV

 

I could die right now, right this instant. Eunhyuk stared at me with his hands still wet from washing the dishes, and I simply stared back with my mouth opened trying to find an excuse. I was too deep in thought and I could not believe I just wrapped my arms around him from behind. I shouldn’t get caught into this fake relationship, I should have known better.

I shook my head and looked down, “I’m sorry, I don’t know what came on to me”.

He chuckled and continued to wash the dishes, “It’s ok, you must be tired. Go to sleep”

“Go to sleep?” I gasped, who the hell would go to sleep with their bias in their house? But then again, who would have their bias washing their dishes for them?

He finished washing the dishes and dried his hands on the towel while looking at me, “You going to sleep? Or do you want me to put you to sleep?” he joked. I shook my head as I chuckled at his silliness.

“I’ll go to sleep, thank you for tonight” I smiled at him as I expressed my gratefulness.

“It’s fine, now hurry up and sleep” he shooed me to my bedroom. He had his hands on my shoulders and was pushing me into the room.

“B-but what about you?” I asked as I followed his lead and continued towards my room.

“I’ll leave when you sleep” he the lights to my room as I made my way to the bed.

“So you’re leaving now?” I asked as I stood at the edge of the bed.

“No, I’ll leave when you’re asleep” he stated and pulled my computer chair out before sitting on it.

“Don’t watch me sleep!” I gasped, slightly worried about how I would look when I fall asleep.

“What if you don’t sleep?” he made a shocked expression and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I won’t sleep if you’re watching me” I slumped onto my bed and shook my head as I contained my giggle.

He pouted like a little kid, “but, I wouldn’t know whether you are asleep or not. What if you’re still awake when I leave?” he frowned, “no, I won’t let that happen, you need to sleep!” he crossed his arms and tried to look stern.

I laughed, “I’m not a 5 year old!” I threw my pillow at him playfully.

He caught it easily, “But to me you’re like one” he glanced up at his life size poster and I could just feel my cheeks burn.

I groaned in embarrassment as I plopped onto the bed and pulled the blanket over my head to cover myself.

“Aww, don’t be embarrassed” I heard Eunhyuk shuffle towards me and the bed sink down from where he sat. He pulled the blanket off my head and gave me another gummy smile. Is he trying to kill me? Cus that smile is so cute I could die.

I laughed and sat up snatching the pillow out of his hand and smacking his head lightly with it, “Forget about that!! You saw nothing!” I naively stated as I pouted.

“I saw and heard it loud and clear” he winked at me as he teased.

I shook my head as I gave him a puppy face, my bottom lip sticking out as I looked up at him with big round eyes, “nooo” I whined loudly while smacking him a little harder with my pillow.

He held is head and groaned fakely in pain which caused me to laugh, “Babo~” I smiled and hugged onto the pillow that I was smacking him with.

He laughed and pushed me down on my back before falling on the empty space next to me, “Go to sleep!” he demanded still with his smile.

My heart is going to punch a hole out of my chest and jump out. Eunhyuk is lying next to me and telling me to sleep. What is he? My mother. But I love the way he cares for me, I love it. I smiled and rolled to the other side so my back was towards him, “Goodnight” I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

“Night” he said softly, yet he stayed there.

I was very aware of him, I could feel his warmth from my back and I could hear his soft breathing. My heart was still drumming loudly in my chest. Could he hear it? If he could…would he know how I feel? Cus I love you…



 

i guess i'm continuing in this story, i've been thinking a lot about it and i figured out where i'm going with this.

SORRY ABOUT THE WHOLE COMMOTION TT_____________________TT

but thank you so much for sticking to this story, i love you guys C: ♥

DONT BE SILENT, you have no idea how much i love reading your comments ♥ ♥ ( was one of the main reasons i continued xP ) ♥ ♥

ohhh and check out my first fic OwO Just a game